Posted: 03 January 2005 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Welcum back Pmahesh we missed u alot

galactic4_1000 IF-Dazzler
galactic4_1000
galactic4_1000

Posted: 03 January 2005 at 10:20am | IP Logged

sorry Manasi16

To all those ppl who think that Prerna should marry Anurag:

Firstly this means that u ppl prob hate Prerna and dont want her to be happy coz even though anu says he loves her now we all now wat a spineless character he is. He'll soon be fghtin with her and doubtin her a usual and listenin to everyone but her!!!

Secondly if Prerna marries Anurag then 3 children are going to be kidnapped and subsequently they just might die...coz Anu and Prerna are the most irresponsible parents in the world who never learn from their mistakes!!! 

Thirdly Anu is a cry baby and a selfish person. he is no as sacrificial as he is being portrayed!!Prerna doesnt want to marry him now(she may still have feelings fro him but there's no rule tht u have to marry someone u love...they are not at all compatible coz they keep fightin)

I could go on and on!!! Basically bajaj is a sophisticated, compassionate and very hot guy who deserves a wife like Prerna especially after supportin her for 8 yrs!!!!

That's the least he deserves for everythin he's done for her!!!

pmahesh Goldie
pmahesh
pmahesh

Posted: 03 January 2005 at 9:35pm | IP Logged

Well said galactic, surely there can't be another more spineless creature than anurag.

Prerana does not want to marry anurag and that should be the end of such discussions. Why would any girl/woman want to marry a suspicious cry baby- prerana surely has learned from mistakes.

No doubt bajaj has made mistakes in his life but he has always learned from them. Even now, he wanted to tell prerana about madhavi but he stopped because she said she will break down and lose confindence in herself if that was true.

People should move on in life, prerana has done it, crybaby anurag needs to do the same (that does not mean he should get married a 4th time- he is not the marriage kind) 

galactic4_1000
galactic4_1000

Posted: 04 January 2005 at 9:16am | IP Logged

The way Anurag is talking as if poor Bajaj is having an affair with Madhavi. What happened tht night was b4 their marriage and the reason he isn't tellin Prerna is coz she doesnt have the guts to face it!!!

She isn't even goin to try to understand that he was drunk and not in his senses!! What's the point of tryin to ruin the marriage coz of one stupid mistake of his!!!

Ronit IF-Dazzler
Ronit
Ronit

Posted: 07 January 2005 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Why is anu so rude with bajaj it wasn't his mistake he was drunk and anu knows that bajaj dosen't loves madhvi THEN? what is his problem stupid anu i think that he should now leave the serial and i am sure prerna will forgive bajaj but i hope so that bajaj tells her all not anu
galactic4_1000
galactic4_1000

Posted: 08 January 2005 at 9:03am | IP Logged

I'm not so sure about Prerna forgiving Bajaj. She can forgive Anubaba for all the millions of mistakes he's commited but she's always been mean to Bajaj so she's probably not going to be able to forgive him.

I think she's under the impression that he's a god who can bear all her sorrows and she wont give him any joy in return at all!!! Not only that she treats him as if he has no feelings!!!

And neway she's already said that if wat madhavi said is true she'll lose all faith in herself!!!

^_^Smile Newbie
^_^Smile
^_^Smile

Posted: 08 January 2005 at 9:11am | IP Logged

Now Prerana is married to Bajaj as per her own wish, now at least she shouldn't act that pricy.

First time we understand that Bajaj forced her to marry, but now the situation is different and we want Bajaj and Prerana to have kids.

galactic4_1000
galactic4_1000

Posted: 08 January 2005 at 9:33am | IP Logged

Exactly!! Firstly do u ppl remember that sometime after the 8yr leap(i think wen anurag dint believe that sneha was his kid) she had gone on her knees and begged bajaj to get married to her!!!

And now she acts ssooooooo mean with him!!! She is damn fickle....i'm soo bugged with her i think bajaj should just ditch her and come back with someone else from chicago!!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index