India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

How can she?

Ronit IF-Dazzler
Ronit
Ronit

Posted: 31 December 2004 at 7:09am | IP Logged

He guyz do u know that Ronit is going to come n best of screen which will be on Sunday 8:00 isn't that great I am surely going to watch t what about you? One thing more that I read on one of the site that Bajaj and prerna are the most happenin couple these days and in the race of fav.jodi they are going ahead of karan-nadinii and even sujal-kashish isnn't that great. I am sure that the next year fav.jodi award is going to Ronit(my sweetu my jaan my love) and shweta. Okay one thing more where are most of people from this forum I am talking about

1)      Love1 ( where are you)

2)      Ronitfan (where are you)

3)      Pmahesh (where are you buddy)

Ronit IF-Dazzler
Ronit
Ronit

Posted: 31 December 2004 at 7:10am | IP Logged

Hey I didn't nderstand one thing bajaj was looking soo HOT and SEXY! On Tuesday night how did prerna resist how was she able o say NO! to bajaj (in signs) HOW! Honestly I tell u one thing if I was in prerna's place and was married to ronit WOW! I would be soooooooooooooo very happy and if he tried to touch me hoestly I would have never stopped him after all he is so SEXY!. I think NO! I am sure that Ronit is the most hottest and the most sexiest man in the whole wide world WHAT SAY! Now coming to the drama how much time does prerna needs from bajaj haan how much time poor bajaj he is running after her. Aur ik hi din ma ekta madam na one week ka leap dekha diya WAH! Achaa tell me will bajaj touch prerna will she aloow him and tell me that will bajaj have a baby from prerna

Manasi_16 IF-Rockerz
Manasi_16
Manasi_16

Posted: 31 December 2004 at 8:20am | IP Logged

What is this best of screen??? And what is Ronit coming as - host or something else?? Even I'm wondering where pmahesh, ronitfan & love1 have disappeared!

Next thing that u mentioned, agar main Prerna ki jagah hoti to 15 saal nahi rukti Mr. Bajaj se shaadi karne ke liye. I would have left Anuraag the moment I saw BajajBig smile

Abt Bajaj & Prerna getting closer, they finally will. Aur abhi to Prerna ke friend, philosopher & guide Mr. Anuraag Basu ne bhi Prerna ko yahi salha di hai. Hope she listens to him at leats(she usually doesAngry)

As far as Prerna & Bajaj's kid is concered, only Ekta can tell u that!!!!!!

envious_eyes Senior Member
envious_eyes
envious_eyes

Posted: 31 December 2004 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
seriously guys if i was in prerna's place and someone as hot as ronit would have done that i wouldnt stop him..prerna is one big fool..i know that at times i defend prerna and anu's love but then i know who is hotter..ronit and only ronit..so prerna wake up and go ahead with it!!!!!
galactic4_1000 IF-Dazzler
galactic4_1000
galactic4_1000

Posted: 01 January 2005 at 9:13am | IP Logged

THIS IS AN AWESOME TOPIC.

RONIT IS SIZZLING ON SCREEN GUYS...PRERNA KO APNI AANKHEN CHECK KARNI CHAHIYE....I MEAN BAJAJ KE HOTE HUE THE VERY FACT THAT SHE EVEN BOTHERS TO LOOK AT ANY OTHER GUY LET ALONE "ONURAG" OBVIOUSLY MEANS THAT SHE HAS A SERIOUS MENTAL PROB(SORRY FOR BEIN SO HARSH BUT CMON WE'RE TALKIN ABT DARLING HeartRONITHeart HERE!!!!)

BTW BEST OF SCREEN IS BEST OF STAR SCREEN AWARDS WHICH I THINK IS GOING TO BE TELECAST ON SUNDAY AT 8. BUT WAT I RONIT GOING TO BE DOING? ANCHORING????

Manasi_16 IF-Rockerz
Manasi_16
Manasi_16

Posted: 01 January 2005 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Hey galactic, where had u dissappeared???? We really missed u. Suddenly there are a lot of people who feel that Bajaj & Prerna's marriage is wrong, we missed ur comments yaar!
pmahesh Goldie
pmahesh
pmahesh

Posted: 03 January 2005 at 1:45am | IP Logged

I am back, i was on a holiday to Calcutta, my home town.

Ronit was really looking cool the other day, but i am sure prerana will also realise that bajaj is the real man she should be with.

People who think that bajaj and prerana's wedding is wrong are not in their senses. Prerana has married the guy whom she loves and who loves her.

I don't know why they are showing as if anurag is making some great sacrifice- who said that prerana would have married him if she did not marry bajaj- she would be mad to do that- how many times will anurag marry and divorce- he is not worth trusting. He is crying for her now (which he did earlier as well) but can again suspect her. He is most unreliable person.

Onb the other hand, we have bajaj, who has most of the times trusted her, loves her like crazy.

Somehow i think madhavi will get married to anurag's friend (i forgot the name - played by vivek mushran)

cutereems IF-Dazzler
cutereems
cutereems

Posted: 03 January 2005 at 2:30am | IP Logged

I completely agree with u priti. Prerna has made proper decision by marrying Bajaj. Prern ko Bajaj se jyada aur koi chaha nahin sakta.

Anu kisike bhi bharose layak nahin hai.

Pmahesh we missed u........

Edited by cutereems - 03 January 2005 at 2:30am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index