Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

mermaid_QT

IF-Sizzlerz

mermaid_QT

Posted: 20 December 2007 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
this is a can of worms and beans LOL LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vegetarian Vs Non Vegetarian (Page 3)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

...M...

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 20 December 2007 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

raunaq

IF-Sizzlerz

raunaq

Posted: 20 December 2007 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maya_M

Originally posted by mermaid_QT

and hornet's nest LOLLOLLOL. When I read this thought to myself...not again!

purani yaadein taza karna kabhi kabhi achi baat hoti hai LOL LOL LOL

raj5000

raj5000

Posted: 20 December 2007 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
For those who think Vegges are non living thing and take pride in being vegetarian good for them. Benifits of vegetrianism was identified of the main reason becoz NVeg were not not making right choices of eating and accumulating more fats and lacking vitamins. If required amount of carbs/ brain vitamins / general vitamins are gained by either eating habits...its personal choice what to eat, no right or wrong.

My Brother had severe bone weakness and was suggested to drink goti soup which he did, and recovered... I don't find anything wrong with that.

Think about living organism sucked in while breathing, sweets, gelatin, milk products one consumes, then revisit the terms Intellegence and Proud Smile

mermaid_QT

IF-Sizzlerz

mermaid_QT

Posted: 22 December 2007 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by raunaq

Originally posted by Maya_M

Originally posted by mermaid_QT

and hornet's nest LOLLOLLOL. When I read this thought to myself...not again!

purani yaadein taza karna kabhi kabhi achi baat hoti hai LOL LOL LOL

LOLLOLLOL..
what to do?  some people don;t see the corn "hurting" just as a broken arm would and some ppl don't hear spinach leaves SCREEAAMING in their mixer..  

"Jeevo jeevasya jeevanam"
Either you are killing, uprooting and bleeding vegetables to death, or you are going for creatures that made muscle proteins instead of xylem and phloem.  KILLING / CUTTING BODY parts for consumption is way of life- veg / non veg..
I've been a vegetarian for most of my life but never bragged about it. I never thought I had the right to do so.  I found myself taking life from onion, potato, beat root and spinach.. 

Edited by mermaid_QT - 22 December 2007 at 10:48am

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 22 December 2007 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Whether veg or non veg we are killing something or eating something which is killed to satisfy our hunger.

"Jeevo Jeevasya jeevanam"

I am mostly selective vegetarian myself Wink . Nibble on chicken at times Embarrassed LOL

Edited by Dabulls23 - 22 December 2007 at 12:18pm

souro

souro

Posted: 22 December 2007 at 12:42pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by nitasuni

@ souro One thing is correct, eating vegitarian food make persons less aggressive LOL LOL - no need to site an example Wink Wink kidding

I know you're very nice and tolerant and everything, but please do check what has been said and who said it. I wasn't the one to use terminologies like 'uncivilised', 'less intelligent', 'primitive', 'rakshas' to describe some group and neither did I allege that only that group is responsible for acts like human trafficking. And for your info adding 'Wink' or 'kidding' at the end of your post doesn't necessarily make it a joke. Don't believe me, check the COC.

Edited by souro - 22 December 2007 at 12:51pm

raj5000

raj5000

Posted: 22 December 2007 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
This arguement is turning out to be another instigating topic per Dev and reports, in the best interest in maintianing forum's decorum, this post is closed.

Any concerns plese PM Dev! Thanks!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top