•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago

Hey Guys Some Apu Bonanza for u😛...Well hold your breath and a little Warning for everybody😉😆😛

"If u faint after seeing this Apu's-Mindblowing Dance then I m not responsible for it"😊😛

Apu danced to the Song of Bachna Aee Haseeno loo mein Aa gaya😳during the Shava Shava Launch Party on NDTV Imajine😛..and well his dance was just mindblowing👏😳...While Dancing he throws away his coat in a supercool style😎 and the way he shakes his hips is still giving me goosebumps😆😳..Also his facial expressions r hilarious😉😆😆..Apu also dances with Mouni Roy😛

In the end too all of them dance to the Shava Shava song along with Karan Johar😛

Well watch it yourself😛

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GG3EIkhCl24&feature=relat ed[/YOUTUBE]

Thanks checking it out. Edited by Dimdim - 16 years ago
he he .....apu was funny. 😆

OMG I thot Apu was a sharmila guy..but he has bcome such a naughty naughty guy😳

Im lowinggg it!!😛

btw he is dancing with Shilpa's bahu🤣

P.S Apu darling I will kidnap u and take u to the barbar..😉 Sharmi tumhara kuch khayal nahi rakhti..😆

Thanks jyoths..where did u chori it from?

Originally posted by Ananya_A

OMG I thot Apu was a sharmila guy..but he has bcome such a naughty naughty guy😳

Im lowinggg it!!😛

btw he is dancing with Shilpa's bahu🤣

P.S Apu darling I will kidnap u and take u to the barbar..😉 Sharmi tumhara kuch khayal nahi rakhti..😆

Thanks jyoths..where did u chori it from?

😆😆Anuu my first reaction when I saw this Video in the Kumkum forum was...😳...

Seriously even I thought he is an Introvert😕 but looks like he has now decided to completely do his Image Makeover now😉😆😛

And yes that Girl KrishnaTulsi who danced with Apu is almost like Ganga's Bahu in Kyunki.. even though she is not married to Lakshya😉😛...Apu was quite enjoying the dance😳

See the way he was shaking his waist and tempting😡😆😳..u r right Sharmi bilkul dhyaan nahin rakhti Apu ka😉 and isliye toh itna bigad gaya hai yeh Munda😡😆..I m now giving u the permission to kidnap him from Sharmi😆😃Mera Ashirwaad tere saath hai Balike😆😆

And I choried it from Kumkum Forum😆😃😛

wow thank you so much
the video is soooooooooooooooooo cool
thx a tune joyit
love u lots

PRINCESS