Will Karan be able to prove himself innoc

gain thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Hey friends I was just thinking that will Karan be able to prove himself innocent and if yes then how because the foolish viranis will never beleive him except Nandini, Mihir, Tulsi, Sahil, Ganga and Damini. I think it must be very interesting to watch that how Karan will escape from this Abhishek's trap. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i just want that Karan must give Abhishek a hard bash to reveal his truth through  his own mouth. I just hate Abhishek's bluddy face.

World Greatest Pairs

HitenGauri

PrathamGauri

KaranNandini

YugDeepika 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lucky_lakshmi thumbnail
i hope he does prove himself innocent.it is terrible to see him who is brimming with truth πŸ˜‰ misunderstood. 😭 ekts may be planning to bring the same type of track again.first tilsi was misunderstood by everyone and karan and karan only stood along her and helped her out of the fix.now let me guess that tulsi comes and helps karan out of this nonesense! πŸ˜†

anju_bangalore thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Karan woukld be able to prove himself innocent but it will be late for everyone. at that time i think savita should fall at his feet and abhiske should be killed and that gautam should be kicked out of the houase..

Nobody should forgive savita.... 😑
lucky_lakshmi thumbnail
gr8 idea anju!it fits! πŸ˜†

kushii thumbnail
i really do hope they kick out gautam.
gauri_hiten thumbnail

Originally posted by: anju_bangalore

Karan woukld be able to prove himself innocent but it will be late for everyone. at that time i think savita should fall at his feet and abhiske should be killed and that gautam should be kicked out of the houase..

Nobody should forgive savita.... 😑

i completely agree.savita is a total bitch😑
Groovychick thumbnail
lolz...i 2 h8 savita soooooo much 😑 😑 😑
Babli4ever thumbnail

Karan will be proved of his innocence

but I hate what the people of shantiniketan are putting him through by blaming him for something he would never dream of doing

Especially Gautam aut Savita ko toh 😑

Brown-Hunnie thumbnail
i think he will be bbe able to prove himself innocent but i think it will happen when tulsi comes baq

i agree savita and gautam should be kicked out 😑
deslovetiny thumbnail
By the way.......

Now, Damini is on Gautam's Side !!! 😑...Damini won't be supporting Karan