Posted: 19 years ago

Hey guyz I felt sorry for Ansh at the lat moment in hospital.Poor ansh if ekta wanted to turn him positive then she wouldn't have made him die.And then coming to my sweetu my jaan my love Mihiir he was looking toooooooooooooo good in that orange shirt when tulsi remembers the moment when ansh was born WOW! One side I was praying that ansh shouldn't die becaz I was afraid that his death would turn mihiir full negative. Before ansh's death I claim that mihiir was negative but a little but after his death he has turned full negative but I still like him for ever and ever I don't care if he is positive or negative I like him in all ways.πŸ‘

Same here. I felt really bad for Ansh 😭. 

Yes Ronit really looked chooooo sweeeeet in that orange shirt!!!!!!!!! Even I feel that now Mihir will be kind of -ve but just like U I stil Luv him & always will!!!!!!! Coz he is the bestπŸ‘

About Ansh even i feel that ekta shud not have suddenly turned his character into a +ve one Too bad for Tulsi!

i think he deserved that of mihir show that so he might heared that vishal murderd was done by ansh did he heared or he heared the boring partt??
I dont think Mihir has heard anything.......Mihir only hears the thing which he must not hear..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Lekin ansh to achanak badalgaya.
heyy am i watching a different Kyunki Saas...... serial then u guys i live in Canada and Ansh hasnt died or is in the hospitlal bed why is everyone saying that Ansh has died or Tulsi has killed ansh???????????😑
hey i _love_shah_ruck i live in canada too and i havn't seen that part either but i kno that in the next tape after the one which tulsi finds out the truth about mohini they will show tulsi shooting ansh and ansh dying 😊

uhh u ppl (i_luv_shsh_rukh n pakka_pooja) r quite behind according to the thing ur watching ansh will die in abt 2 or 3 weeks 😊

yeah i too felt very bad for ansh hey guys did u notice him saying main haar ke bhi jeet gaya n he took off his oxygen so means he didnt turn positive πŸ˜• 

umm well i mean to say that mihir saw tulsi shooting ansh n now in the hospital tushi is alone with ansh so tulsi will b blamed for killing ansh where as he killed himself

did ne1 else notice

Edited by damsel~~ - 19 years ago
Ya i also noticed that he took of his oxygen WHY?
😭  Sad im way behind u guys. Who is mohini?