India-Forums

Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi
Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

i felt sorry for ansh

Ronit IF-Dazzler
Ronit
Ronit

Posted: 31 December 2004 at 6:48am | IP Logged

Hey guyz I felt sorry for Ansh at the lat moment in hospital.Poor ansh if ekta wanted to turn him positive then she wouldn't have made him die.And then coming to my sweetu my jaan my love Mihiir he was looking toooooooooooooo good in that orange shirt when tulsi remembers the moment when ansh was born WOW! One side I was praying that ansh shouldn't die becaz I was afraid that his death would turn mihiir full negative. Before ansh's death I claim that mihiir was negative but a little but after his death he has turned full negative but I still like him for ever and ever I don't care if he is positive or negative I like him in all ways.Clap

princessriya Senior Member
princessriya
princessriya

Posted: 31 December 2004 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Same here. I felt really bad for Ansh Cry
Manasi_16 IF-Rockerz
Manasi_16
Manasi_16

Posted: 31 December 2004 at 8:31am | IP Logged

Yes Ronit really looked chooooo sweeeeet in that orange shirt!!!!!!!!! Even I feel that now Mihir will be kind of -ve but just like U I stil Luv him & always will!!!!!!! Coz he is the bestClap

About Ansh even i feel that ekta shud not have suddenly turned his character into a +ve one Too bad for Tulsi!

ajnabe04 Senior Member
ajnabe04
ajnabe04

Posted: 31 December 2004 at 8:56am | IP Logged
i think he deserved that of mihir show that so he might heared that vishal murderd was done by ansh did he heared or he heared the boring partt??
cutereems IF-Dazzler
cutereems
cutereems

Posted: 31 December 2004 at 11:59am | IP Logged
I dont think Mihir has heard anything.......Mihir only hears the thing which he must not hear..LOLLOL. Lekin ansh to achanak badalgaya.
popkurn IF-Rockerz
popkurn
popkurn

Posted: 31 December 2004 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
heyy am i watching a different Kyunki Saas...... serial then u guys i live in Canada and Ansh hasnt died or is in the hospitlal bed why is everyone saying that Ansh has died or Tulsi has killed ansh???????????Angry
pakka_pooja Newbie
pakka_pooja
pakka_pooja

Posted: 31 December 2004 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
hey i _love_shah_ruck i live in canada too and i havn't seen that part either but i kno that in the next tape after the one which tulsi finds out the truth about mohini they will show tulsi shooting ansh and ansh dying Smile
damsel111 IF-Rockerz
damsel111
damsel111

Posted: 01 January 2005 at 1:28am | IP Logged

uhh u ppl (i_luv_shsh_rukh n pakka_pooja) r quite behind according to the thing ur watching ansh will die in abt 2 or 3 weeks Smile

yeah i too felt very bad for ansh hey guys did u notice him saying main haar ke bhi jeet gaya n he took off his oxygen so means he didnt turn positive Confused 

umm well i mean to say that mihir saw tulsi shooting ansh n now in the hospital tushi is alone with ansh so tulsi will b blamed for killing ansh where as he killed himself

did ne1 else notice

Edited by damsel~~ - 01 January 2005 at 1:31am

Go to top