Kayamath

please help me guys please

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

wande

IF-Rockerz

wande

Posted: 19 December 2007 at 2:50pm | IP Logged

Hello everybody,it Wande again asking u all to help her and all that I need u all to do for me is to please tell me the name of the song they play for Prachi and her dad when Baba ask her to swear on her dad if the Baby is in did hers,please friends do tell me if u know it because I really need the name

please. 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "please help me guys please" in Kayamath forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

neharahul

neharahul

Posted: 19 December 2007 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Wande, if you are talking about a song in 17th. dec. episode, then it is a gujrati song. "Dikari tu kyare moti thayi gayi" . I am gujju and I have heard it before. It is emotional song usually played in daughter's wedding. If I find it, I'll post it.

Jessuu

IF-Sizzlerz

Jessuu

Posted: 19 December 2007 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
o wande, i will try finding it by nehas help Embarrassed and the vm will be made, just pm me Wink need to ask something Ouch

Post Reply New Post

Go to top