Lets move on with the next MOTW!!! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 20 December 2007 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Congrats Jenim.....Clap Clap

Anamika?? idhe paer enggio rings a bell?? aaah got it..Wink ACD Durai's girlfren Priya's college buddy Anamika who was shot on purpose by ACD Shankar.....LOL LOL LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Lets move on with the next MOTW!!! (Page 2)" in Other Topics forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Vani19

IF-Rockerz

Vani19

Posted: 21 December 2007 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Congrats Jenim. Clap

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 21 December 2007 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Congo Anamika Wink

will soon come up with my Qs Smile

jenim

Goldie

jenim

Posted: 21 December 2007 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Thank you guys..
Congrats ellam edhukku?
Enakku bayama irukku!! Smile

But I'm quite thrilled, since I beceame MOTW in the middle of the week, I only have a couple more days to go .. LOL

jenim

Goldie

jenim

Posted: 21 December 2007 at 11:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by usha_pooja

congrats dear!

Your favourite pastime?
more than one actually -  browsing the net/ movies

What is your favourite foods?
Different things depending on my mood..
But if there's one thing I love the most but which I can never recreate is - my Mom's Thengai araicha Murungakkai Vatha Kuzhambu and Vendaikkai roast as the side .. great combo and yummmm..
I usually sit with a box of tissues when I'm eating this - this does clear up my tear glands and sinuses very well LOL .. spicy yet tasty stuff!

I also have a sweet tooth - most sweets are on my fav list - but laddu I do hate!

Your ideal date?
I'm going to go on with the setting as well - It would have to be a quiet romantic evening out with a special person(*good looking of course**) who has a good sense of humor and who is very caring. Good food and exotic drink -I shouldn't be totally drunk, but definitely not in my full senses Wink otherwise my common sense will come into play - driven back by a chauffeur to a tasteful hotel suite and then.. ahem.. Ok I'm getting way ahead of myself.. Embarrassed

Your dream land?
I might already be there. Not exactly sure, anymore - may be India now - 'cos the grass is always greener on the other side. But Switzerland which I had never been to, had always been there as a vacation spot in my mind and mostly b'cos my husband went there without me :-(

Ideal celebrity whom you would go on a date?

For some reason, only the filmi celebrities come to my mind. I think my natural choice would be to pick a man. And I think it would have to be Vikram. In his interviews, he comes across as a very humorous, amazing person. He's quite talented and knowledgeable in a lot of things. And I know he's definitely older than me Wink

It could also be b'cos of this.. three of us friends, fell flat for him when we were only in our teens. He used to visit his sister who lived across the street from my best friend's home. He had only acted in a couple of movies then, he wasn't busy at all and so he had plenty of free time. He would be playing outside in the lawn with his nephews, the shy lot that we were (my best friend, her sis and myself) we would hide behind the curtains of my friend's bedroom window and be peeking - giggling and oggling at him, unbeknownst to him. He was really, really cute you know... I think we got too excited one day and we were pulling and holding the curtain so tight, the curtain and rod fell down and we started screaming and giggling at the same time. With all this noise, he looked up and saw us and I think he knew what was going on.

Usually, my friend would give me a buzz as soon as she spots him and I would tell my parents we are doing some group study and ride my bicycle as fast as I can to her home, so I dont want to miss glimpses of him. I think after a while, we got bolder and would stand at the front door and started doing this. He would smile at us and we would pretend we weren't standing there watching him. But after that, he got busy and we didn't see him at all and his sis moved too :-(

When I go on a date with him (or if I could just meet him one day), I'll surely ask him if he remembers any of it. Embarrassed

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 21 December 2007 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Jenim, yours vicky history from childhood cracked me up LOL LOL
LOL Vicky is still cute na and I cant wait to watch Bheema... Embarrassed Embarrassed

Okay, here the famous standard Qs to warm you more on ur hotseat
LOL

Your nicknames:

Your favourite type of flowers are:

What do you hate eating?

Your favourite hobby?

What time is it now?

Your favourite colour?

Your favourite alphabet?

ur favourite chocolate?

You go to sleep at...

You wake up at...

Your favourite gift was...

Your favourite month...
How dod u land up in IF?
your close friends in iF?

What do you like best about IF?

what do you dislike about IF?

night or day?

friend or family?

love or friendship?

do u believe in...

love at first sight?

god?

aliens?

monsters?

religion?

hope?

luck

heaven..

soul mates..

next summer...

next week...

next year...

Do you have and pets?

The worst sound in the world?

the best sound in the world?

The person that makes you cry the most is...

Chicken/ pork:

Your favorite piece of clothing is:

Your favorite sport(s) to play is:

curly or straight hair?

You are addicted to...

favourite music...

favourite movie?

the happiest memory?

the saddest memory?

what would u do if....

- a boy kissed you?

- someone tryed to kill you?

- someone made fun of you or your family?

- someone bullied you or your friend?

- someone tried to steal your belongings?

what would u say if...

a stranger came to you and said "your mum told me to drop you home"?

an enemy cursed your family?

complete alphabet a to z

a b c d e f g h i ...

complete numbers up to 50...

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10...

What cant you wait for in life?

Favourite Tamil serial?

Favourite restuarant?

Favourite emoticion...

last time you got scared was..

What are you scared of...

Most annoying this...

Most smelliest thing...

Most funniest thing..

Most kindest person..

i am going.....

I do/do not like dogs because

I do/do not like cats because

Will I be back with more questions?

Childhood Questions

1. What is your first memory?

2. What was your favorite toy?

3. What was your favorite game?

4. Any non-family member adults stick out in your mind? Who were they,
and how did you know them? Why do they stick out?

5. Who was your best friend when you were growing up?

6. What is your fondest, childhood memory?

7. What is your worst childhood memory?

Likes & Dislikes Questions

1. What's been your favorite movie of all time?

2. Read any good books? What were they?

3. What do you watch on the Television?

4. When it comes to politics, do you care? If so, which way do you
tend to vote? If not, why don't you care?

5. What type of places do you hang out in with your friends?

6. What type of places do you hang out in with your family?

7. What would be the perfect gift for you?

8. What's the most beautiful thing you've ever seen?

9. What time of day is your favorite?

10. What kind of weather is your favorite?

11. What is your favorite drink? (Coffee, Coke, Juice, Beer, Wine,
etc.)

Rapid-Fire

Kolly/holly

songs/movies

blue/pink

Rajni/Kamal

Ajith/Vijay

Sada/Bhavana

Jyothika/Simran

Vivek/Vedivelu

Edited by meli - 21 December 2007 at 11:57am

usha_pooja

IF-Dazzler

usha_pooja

Posted: 21 December 2007 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Awww Jenim u lucky get to see him very often.

jenim

Goldie

jenim

Posted: 21 December 2007 at 4:43pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by jasunap

mmmm...anamika Big smile ... you want it kind of easy and slow huh???? right...here is the next set...till some one else come in to take over from me for the evening!!!

1. if you could go back in time and give yourself some advise, what age would you go back to and what advise would you give yourself???

Just some? I think there were plenty of those times.. but regardless of what I would have advised myself, I still think I would've done what I wanted to do.

2. what is the one thing you never want to be caught doing??? remember the moot word here is caught!!!    

Well.. now I really don't care that much about being caught doing things that I do. But may be in my past, hanging out with friends that my Dad didn't approve of!

3. if they ever made a movie of your life...who would you want to play you??? you must pick somebody from IF for this...and why have you chosen the person???

Honestly don't know a lot here. My personal interaction with folks here has been quite minimal. Knowing Jiggly's "net" personality, may be she is close. To answer Why - well.. she comes of as a strong personality and I've been told, I'm too.

4. what irritates you about other people and how do you handle that???

I'm quite friendly and very sociable. But I do get Attitude with a big A, sometimes from people that I know and don't know. I totally hate it. Can't handle racism either. Self righteous people.. arrrghh..
I don't think I can handle that well.. I usually let off steam right then and there and if I can't do that, I'd be fuming about that for days..

5. what are the three things that youwant to do at least once before you die??? and why have you not done them yet???

SkyDiving
Jet skiing
***** with *****
I'm sure I will do it Tongue - just didn't get the chance yet.

6. imagine the earth can speak...write a few sentences in any language as what it would say to mankind.

Ayyo.. ippave kanna kattudhey..

7. if karan johar asked you to act in a whacky movie, who from IF will you want to act as your side-kick???

Not sure about Karan Johar, but Meli can be my side-kick if she doesn't mind. 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top