Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spoiledbrat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: kan123

nice ff...i dont lik pritvi...get him murdered by his ex 😆 ...
cont soon

Aww thanks😆 haha i dont like him too butt for da story i had to😳😆 

angelic shaz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
cnt believe u still ditched me uff
anyways awesum!!! 👏 👏 👏
i wont awwing coz that convo was awww 😆
angad shocked on hearing the news and questioning kripa like dat made kripa think to 😃 and pritvi im sure kisi aur ke saath chakaar hai 😆
cnt wait continue soon   😳
spoiledbrat thumbnail

Thanks for the lovely comments.

next part will be up in the weekend due schoolwork😊

Sorry people.

Edited by *Sexi-Ash* - 16 years ago
jassiee. thumbnail
It's okay Aisha, Continue when you have time. 😛 Edited by crazy_craze - 16 years ago
spoiledbrat thumbnail

Because it's fate;

Part 3; A Girls Dream. . 

Thinking with Angad &nd Kripa.

Before the marriage,

There I am now standing, in a long white dress a typical western wedding dress, light playing on my hair and a tight skinny jeans under this dress while an annoying voice kept saying me to turn around and turn around. It doesn't need to be perfect. I'm just happy with this. Though I look sexy in this. I'm glad I have Antony. He makes such a beautiful dresses. But man he talks a lot! I wonder what Angad's going to say about to dress. Can't wait! Oh talking about Angad man he acted so strange that day on the phone. Why did he ask me if I love him? Of course I love him. Why would I marry him otherwise? He knew he was my crush?  Didn't he always sound strange when the topic is "Prithvi" said an other voice in her mind?

Flashback;

College, 16th December 2002.

At the Christmas ball;

Kripa looked stunning in her red with white dress, with sleeves on the back. She knew it. But she was a little nervous about Prithvi's reaction. Maybe he wouldn't like it. He didn't say anything about it yet. He picked her up in a beautiful black limousine. She felt like a diva.

As soon they arrived at school. The driver got out of it and rolled out a red carpet. Kripa was so surprised! Prithvi grabbed her hand and started walking.

Damn he's so cute!

Everyone was looking at them. It made Kripa nervous. She didn't like attention from people she didn't know. She saw some boys looking at her with a stupid smile. She tried to hide her evil.

Kripa left Prithvi and went to her friends. Who were surprised to see her with Prithvi? They never knew that Kripa would go with Prithvi to the ball.

"OH
MY GOD" Anjali & Aaliya whispered.

They would've yelled or something but u're in at a ball man. So just keep it like normal.

"Well I had my one responsibilities, and I totally forgot telling" Kripa said.

"oye, you should've told us man"

" actually I had seen this coming. I heard from Mishti that he was talking about asking her to the ball, well you're lucky!"

"Heeeeeeeeeeeey, why didn't you tell me Anjali?

"loll, sorry Aaliya I forgot forgive me"

" well, u better don't forget the next time"

"it's ok, anyways where's Mishti"

While Aaliya and Mishti were fighting Kripa looked around searching for Angad. Finally she spotted him with a hot lady in his hand. When she looked better she saw Mishti standing there. A jealous feeling played with a shocked feeling inside her. She didn't expect him with Mishti.

Didn't he just hate Mishti? What the f*ck he's doing with her?

"Well ladies, there she is WITH Angad" she said with a jealous tone in her voice. Pointing toward Mishti that can't get off Angad

"When did she score Angad? I thought she would be home doing some gossip with her Mish bees or something" A sarcastic Aaliya said.

"Well, you can see now who the bitches are and who the honeys, oh there's Kavya finally he came got to go girls."

" with who did you come Aaliya?"

"I came with Josh" she said blushing.

" RIGHT, so I'm with Prithvi, you're with Josh, Mishti's with Angad and Anjali's with Kavya. This is going to be a looooong night!

Next day;

" oh my god, Angad, I'm officially Prithvi's girlfriend now. He asked me yeah so I said "yes" I can't believe it!"

"oh really, what cute man. Typical girls dream isn't it. being Prithvi's girlfriend" he said sarcastically.

"Wtf, what happened with you? Can't you just be happy for me, or is it to much asked for you, I never complained when you had those thousand of girls around you, you player!"

"Why would you even complain anyways?"

"Man, what happened to you?."

Kripa walks away leaving a shattered Angad. 

Why do I always wait too long? I had so many girlfriends and gone out with them so many times. But why couldn't I just tell Kripa what I feel for her. And I want to change for her. I want to be hers.

End of flashback

Antony started yelling again. "gosh Kripa, you look so damn beautiful, if I would be gay yeah. I would've taken you a long time ago."

"An, just take care of my dress, and I know I'm beautiful, thanks for reminding"

"Don't you dare behaving like a diva in mine hella beautiful dress ok, well u deserve it so keep going!"

"Ah, you're so cute, An, let me give you a quick cheek kiss,"

"yeah, I deserve one"

"I DON'T THINK SO MISTER, u get ma dress done ok"

"What a mean ass, alright I'll get it done. Just get out the outfit"

As soon as Kripa changes the outfit. She leans over to kiss a hard-working Antony and says

"You know that you love me." And walks away.

I shouldn't have come with him at all. If Prithvi's going to change his dress just one more time, then I'm going to commit suicide. Or either going to kill him. He's acting like a little kid. That came to buy his first own function suit. I mean hasn't he bought like thousands of suits. Can't he just pick some suit? I shouldn't have come with him at all.

-          Going to continue later, have to go. Enjoy😊 

omg i wanted to make this longer butt its long enough😳😆

Edited by *Sexi-Ash* - 16 years ago
jassiee. thumbnail
Greaaat part. OMG I hate Mishti she's always between AK, so is Pritivi. Buh Pritivi sounds pretty nice, accept I think he's sumf player umthing. Anywhooo, Cont sooon =D
jdsean thumbnail
Hi
Great story. I wonder who is it with the pink scarf maybe Prithvi's daughter. I reallhy don't want them to get married. Can't wait for more to see what else u come up with. Continue soon. Take care.
spoiledbrat thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazy_craze

Greaaat part. OMG I hate Mishti she's always between AK, so is Pritivi. Buh Pritivi sounds pretty nice, accept I think he's sumf player umthing. Anywhooo, Cont sooon =D

awww yehh samee here😳😆 well he won't be nice for long 😉 hint hint😳😆

thankss Jass, will continuee soon😛

spoiledbrat thumbnail

Originally posted by: jdsean

Hi
Great story. I wonder who is it with the pink scarf maybe Prithvi's daughter. I reallhy don't want them to get married. Can't wait for more to see what else u come up with. Continue soon. Take care.

Thanks =), oh well i'll get your questions answered very soon😉

NYC_gurl_17 thumbnail
why can't angad tell kripa that he likes her. theres still some time left. he should tell her before its too late. Prithvi is just creepy, why does he have a pink scarf underneath his bed. continue soon 😛