Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

priety zinta to be bahu of quad-e-azam (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 9

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 9
Page 5 Page 9

Mrs-KaranKundra

IF-Sizzlerz

Mrs-KaranKundra

Posted: 19 December 2007 at 4:30am | IP Logged
i thought sum1 will close my topic and give me negetive posts, but u all sent me nica and positive replies.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "priety zinta to be bahu of quad-e-azam (Page 4)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-SMay31-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SMay31-

Posted: 19 December 2007 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maya_M

Originally posted by srk_lover

so ness is like half persian, half muslim...sumthing like that...who are wadia's??? i thut wadia's were like punjabi's...

Wadias are Parsees. Jinnah disowned his daughter Dina for marrying a non-Muslim but she retorted that even Jinnah married a non-Muslim. Dina stayed back in India with her husband's family and their relationship was strained.

Ya but later Q-E-A's wife became muslim..

Mrs-KaranKundra

IF-Sizzlerz

Mrs-KaranKundra

Posted: 19 December 2007 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidiiii

so ness is like half persian, half muslim...sumthing like that...who are wadia's??? i thut wadia's were like punjabi's...

Wadias are Parsees. Jinnah disowned his daughter Dina for marrying a non-Muslim but she retorted that even Jinnah married a non-Muslim. Dina stayed back in India with her husband's family and their relationship was strained.

yes thats why jinnah married rattna. 

Barbie_

IF-Dazzler

Barbie_

Posted: 19 December 2007 at 5:38am | IP Logged
omg, thanx for ALL tha info.

Mrs-KaranKundra

IF-Sizzlerz

Mrs-KaranKundra

Posted: 19 December 2007 at 8:46am | IP Logged
lol

topgun11

IF-Sizzlerz

topgun11

Posted: 19 December 2007 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nainashah

hi guys.

i have found sumthing out, and wanna share it wid u all.

Quad-e-azam (muhammed ali jinnah) was the founder of pakistan. he had a daughter Dina. dina fought wid her dad and married an parsi christian boy Neville Wadia . but being a muslim jinnah stopped his daughter but she still married him. jinnah broke all the relationships wid Dina. Dina and neville had a son Nusli. Nusli wadia married maureen wadia(the lady behind miss india peagents.). Nusli and maureen wadia has a son called Ness wadia. ness is currently going out wid priety Zinta. So in a way nusli is the grandson of jinnah. and ness is the great grandson of Jinnah. so when ness marries priety Zinta, priety will be bahu of jinnah in an long relation.

Jinnah December 25, 1876 September 11, 1948

Dina wadia widd her dad, when she was young. born 14 aug 1919.

Nusli wadia (son of dina and neville wadia).

Maureen wadia. she runs Miss india peagent. in the pic she is wid gladrags mrs india 2006 winner, shilpa A singh. 

and finally their son Ness wadia. with prity Zinta.

guys i have spent a lot of time researching all this. so plz leave nice comments, its rude to read and run.Wink

thanks naina

Good work nainaa....hope to seem them married soon to make ur research worthwhile..Tongue

isha1022

Goldie

isha1022

Posted: 19 December 2007 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nainashah

Originally posted by sidiiii

yes thats why jinnah married rattna. 

who is Rattna...his second wife?

BTW Pretty is very lucky to belong to Jinna's family...he's so famous for his good indeed

Edited by isha1022 - 19 December 2007 at 10:36am

...M...

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 19 December 2007 at 10:38am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top