Punjabi Channel

*festivals/holidays in punjab*

*lucky_karen* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

sat sri akal everyone!

finally my exams are over n i can enjoy the holidays (btw jazzy how was math?)...πŸ˜‰ since i am in such a festive mood tell me about any holidays or festivals that u guyz spent in punjab..which ones ur fav?..any fond/funny memories?...well for me all i ever got to see were weddings...which are like a holiday in itselfπŸ˜†..but i was relli close to celebrating lori in punjab..but flight was delayed so i got to spend lori in thailand!!..wow!..lolπŸ˜†..plz replyπŸ˜‰

karen

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_sukhi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
satsriakal karen jiiiiii πŸ˜ƒ

erm holidayz in punjab ermmm well most have been for weddings as well when i went in 2000 it was more fun lol but we didnt acutally do any festivals back when i was young i think it was Guru Nanak Dev Jiz bday at the time... an we went to this mela an it was wickeddddddd so many people but the only thing there was a flood πŸ˜† πŸ˜† people acutally walking in the flood it was proppa fun as i was a lil kid who loved to mess around haha i was just jumpping everywhere lol..... πŸ˜† ...... ooo yea and i did lori there i was acutally in punjab for like 4 months πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 3 weddings man it was crazy soo loads went by n that but totally fun......

and karen ji how did ur exams go πŸ˜› hope they went well.... jazzy had maths haha wah hope he did good lol... Edited by ~sukhi~ - 16 years ago
~*manai*~ thumbnail
lolzzzz sukhi!
well my fav festival are always the one i ahve in india!
i love wedding in india because you can do everything traditional! and we get to sing aroung the pind with our friends and family and get yelled at and we can be annoying!
*lucky_karen* thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~sukhi~

satsriakal karen jiiiiii πŸ˜ƒ

erm holidayz in punjab ermmm well most have been for weddings as well when i went in 2000 it was more fun lol but we didnt acutally do any festivals back when i was young i think it was Guru Nanak Dev Jiz bday at the time... an we went to this mela an it was wickeddddddd so many people but the only thing there was a flood πŸ˜† πŸ˜† people acutally walking in the flood it was proppa fun as i was a lil kid who loved to mess around haha i was just jumpping everywhere lol..... πŸ˜† ...... ooo yea and i did lori there i was acutally in punjab for like 4 months πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 3 weddings man it was crazy soo loads went by n that but totally fun......

and karen ji how did ur exams go πŸ˜› hope they went well.... jazzy had maths haha wah hope he did good lol...

hey they went well thanks..mela!..sounds like awesome fun..i didnt get to spend much time in punjab only 7 weeks..but i relli want to be in india buring holi..it looks like soo much fun!!

*lucky_karen* thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~*manai*~

lolzzzz sukhi!
well my fav festival are always the one i ahve in india!
i love wedding in india because you can do everything traditional! and we get to sing aroung the pind with our friends and family and get yelled at and we can be annoying!

lolz manai..ya weddings are fun..u know dancin n stuff..also rampaging through strangers homes..just running around n stuff...playing jokes..man fun timesπŸ˜†

_sukhi_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: *lucky_karen*

hey they went well thanks..mela!..sounds like awesome fun..i didnt get to spend much time in punjab only 7 weeks..but i relli want to be in india buring holi..it looks like soo much fun!!

yeahhhh fun hi si man the old dayz are seriously wicked...... 7 weeks is loads of time jiii..... plan kar ke jaavo taan ache rehnda ya lol.... yeah holi is real fun dont worry see what happens hehe.... what other things have u done

~*manai*~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: *lucky_karen*

lolz manai..ya weddings are fun..u know dancin n stuff..also rampaging through strangers homes..just running around n stuff...playing jokes..man fun timesπŸ˜†

luv those times and then dewali must be madd fun there!

_sukhi_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~*manai*~

luv those times and then dewali must be madd fun there!

a wedding if manaiz there is gonna be fun hahaha just coz shes there lol... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... haha we should all go to manaiz wedding haha would be proppa fun.... have it in punjab for sure..... 😳

~*manai*~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~sukhi~

a wedding if manaiz there is gonna be fun hahaha just coz shes there lol... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... haha we should all go to manaiz wedding haha would be proppa fun.... have it in punjab for sure..... 😳

awwwww thx of course your all in invited when i talk to john about the date i will tell you all!πŸ˜†

~*!Ripi!*~ thumbnail
i remember once when i was little i was in amritsar during holii time...and my parents and grandparents wouldn't let me go out and play with the rest of the kids in the gali...cuz they said it was dirty...

loll..really random... Edited by ~*!Ripi!*~ - 16 years ago