Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

KGGK Help Desk (Tracks+Characters--Pg.1) (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 76

ashmii

IF-Sizzlerz

ashmii

Posted: 16 January 2008 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
hey ermm..can sumbdy plz help me..where all all the utsav videos.. i checke don puraani kahaani but erm thats only from july to dec for like 6 months n does anybdy knw wer da rest are ??
pleasee
thank yuuu
Asmaaa.xx..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KGGK Help Desk (Tracks+Characters--Pg.1) (Page 11)" in Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lilmoonprincess

Groupbie

lilmoonprincess

Posted: 16 January 2008 at 3:23pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by lilmoonprincess

hey guys..
i have a question......... who is sasha and how does he know the agarwals?????

Can someone please let me know about this!!!!!i really want to know please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*saakshi_fan*

IF-Dazzler

*saakshi_fan*

Posted: 16 January 2008 at 7:30pm | IP Logged

hey guys..
i have a question......... who is sasha and how does he know the agarwals?????

Can someone please let me know about this!!!!!i really want to know please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

look a few pages back on the forum or here on the Q&A thread...vasu answered this (pswayer) in full detail

sidsk

IF-Rockerz

sidsk

Posted: 17 January 2008 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Sorry I know this question has been asked many times but could sum1 tell me about Nikhil.How he was and what was his story?
I know he was the one who trapped Mayuri in tht MMS scandal but what was the reason for that?
And did he like Gunn?

Leviathan

Channel Moderator

Leviathan

Posted: 17 January 2008 at 2:20am | IP Logged
it werent nikhil that did the mms it was shekhar the older son nikhil always disliked shruti and paro because of there meddling ways and that suyesh gave them so much more importanc... but then he became good he didnt have feelings for gunn but conidered her a friend

sidsk

IF-Rockerz

sidsk

Posted: 17 January 2008 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Oh! Ok Ok.Wait Suyash had 3 sons or 4 sons? I know Shikhar,Nikhil,Ashu. Shekhar was the eldest?
Thnx Julu.

psawyer

IF-Stunnerz

psawyer

Posted: 17 January 2008 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Suyash had three sons - Shikhar, Nikhil & Ashu.

Nikhil always resented his dad because, after Rajo left them, Suyash became so involved in his business that he neglected his children...even Shikhar resented him early on for this. Ashu was too young to know, and was in boarding school anyway, but Nikhil hated his dad having ignored them through their childhood. Then Paro came along and Nikhil hated that Suyash gave her so much importance. And the rest, as they say, is history.

lilmoonprincess - I'm sorry, but I refuse to answer that question on grounds of my sanity Ouch It's been asked & answered more times than I care to remember, and as someone said, the detailed answer has already been posted in this thread. You just have to look Tongue

ashmii - the rest of the Puraani Kahaani videos are scattered in that thread itself; I just haven't got round to putting them on the 1st page.

sidsk

IF-Rockerz

sidsk

Posted: 17 January 2008 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Thx Vas.Other than his behavior with his dad,How was he as a person? Was he also rude and arogant?
So Shikhar was the one who trapped Mayuri in that scandal?
I sorry but Im confused.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top