Page   of 4

fly2me

IF-Sizzlerz

fly2me

Posted: 19 December 2007 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
hiya,

i don't think u r evil...NOT AT ALL!

-Lara Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Am I evil? (Page 4)" in Chit Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kal-el

IF-Sizzlerz

kal-el

Posted: 20 December 2007 at 4:44am | IP Logged
haan lekin tum toh gracy ki side par hona isliye, but misha again you are not evil just in the wrong company LOL

-misha

IF-Sizzlerz

-misha

Posted: 20 December 2007 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
^lol you're the evil gang with Pooja...! Embarrassed I;m sweet along with Sapu & gracy Di!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Pooja called me chweet!!! Embarrassed Embarrassed

Edited by ~Misha~ - 20 December 2007 at 2:03pm

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 20 December 2007 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cool_pooja

@Gracy.. But she even blackmailed me..*Snob* *Snob*

@Nug bhayya.. Dekho ur such a sweet bro.. Thanks for supporting me bro.. Lagta hai yahaan per aur koi meri dard bhari daastan ko nahi samjh sakta..*Snob*

@Misha: Aree gracy khud hi evil hai so if she calls someone sweet, dis means even dat person is evil..LOL As u urself said dat if nug is evil and however is on his side is evil so this equation proves right for u and gracy also na.. If gracy is evil and ur on her side, dat means ur evil also.. Heheh

LOLLOL supporting you..isliye he is sweet..?LOLLOLLOL
well Poo, look who's talking about who is evil..?LOLLOL

everyone except Nug and You know Gracy is sweet..-- poochlo..only 2 people will say gracy is evil..baaki people know i'm sweet..so who ever is with me..is sweet indeedEmbarrassed

-misha

IF-Sizzlerz

-misha

Posted: 21 December 2007 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gracella

Originally posted by cool_pooja

@Gracy.. But she even blackmailed me..*Snob* *Snob*

@Nug bhayya.. Dekho ur such a sweet bro.. Thanks for supporting me bro.. Lagta hai yahaan per aur koi meri dard bhari daastan ko nahi samjh sakta..*Snob*

@Misha: Aree gracy khud hi evil hai so if she calls someone sweet, dis means even dat person is evil..LOL As u urself said dat if nug is evil and however is on his side is evil so this equation proves right for u and gracy also na.. If gracy is evil and ur on her side, dat means ur evil also.. Heheh

LOLLOL supporting you..isliye he is sweet..?LOLLOLLOL
well Poo, look who's talking about who is evil..?LOLLOL

everyone except Nug and You know Gracy is sweet..-- poochlo..only 2 people will say gracy is evil..baaki people know i'm sweet..so who ever is with me..is sweet indeedEmbarrassed

me me me, I'm with you!Embarrassed..So I'm sweet nah?EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top