Celebrity Fan Clubs

*Mauli Dave FC-[6-3-09] Happy belated bday, Mauli!

Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 16 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
congratulations guys! 👏
we made it to our 7th fanclub!

continuing our convo in the last fc i will have to talk to aneek about this smoking business. 😕
TiaMaria93 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
^^ heheh!! hahah yes! plzz do!! tell him it's totally not attractive!

oh yes! --congrats to the new fc!! mauli fan club #7!! wooooot!Edited by TiaMaria93 - 16 years ago
desi_baby07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
WooHoo!!! lolz... congrats on the 7th edition of Mauli FC! 😛 😆
Let's keep it going 😳
TiaMaria93 thumbnail
hey anyone saw the TellyBuzz article on MD? heheh aparantly she's gonna spill d beans on her and aditya lol haahhaaaa-- i'm sure it's gonna be the same old- we're jsut friends..but TB is spicing it up to get the viewers' attention! LOL

its that best of srgmp thingy on zee music... does anyone even have zee music? if u do..can u get the vid when it airs for us plzzzz
TiaMaria93 thumbnail
hey guys. can someone upload mauli's audio for dekh le and it's rocking for me on sendspace? megaupload is not working for me. PLease!
DizzyBanana21x thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Indian Shakira Mauli Dave on The Best of Sa Re Ga Ma Pa, 8:00 pm, Wed & Thu, 19th & 20th Dec, on Zee Muzic

MUMBAI: In a mood for confessions, Mauli Dave tells Shraddha Nigam how life on the sets of Sa Re Ga Ma Pa changed her life. Touted as the 'Indian Shakira' by Bappi Da, the charmer talks of her special friendship with Amanat Ali. While she tells you who she thought of as her brother on the show, she also reveals her latest crush. Catch her as she finally spills the beans on what was brewing between chocolate boy Aditya Narayan and her!

For all this and more, watch The Best of Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Challenge 2007, Zee Muzic, Wednesdays & Thursdays, 8:00 pm.

Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
aishu!
happy birthday sweetie! i hope you have the best birthday ever and enjoy it to the fullest!
have a splendid birthday!

omg...rani breathe in breahte out. mauli and adi are only friends. deep breaths... 😆

i talked to aneek again and mussarat!
desi_baby07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
^ thanx rani hun! 😛
wow! what did my mussarat say?
rockingal93 thumbnail
hey cutiepie rani...can i join??