Debate Mansion

Did Armstrong really land on the Moon ? (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

Ritika2025

Goldie

Ritika2025

Posted: 20 December 2007 at 1:11am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Believe

These theories are so confusing.. Confused LOL .... last'wo Moon hi nahe hey',bolega kyaa Tongue Wink Tongue I read somewere that Moon is better than sun...cos Moon give light when we needed Tongue Wink Tongue

lol....LOLLOL true...These thoeries are such that Ek padhke lagta hai moon landing hui thi, Dusre se lagta hai nahi hui thi LOL

Edited by Ritika2025 - 20 December 2007 at 3:10am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Did Armstrong really land on the Moon ? (Page 4)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

raj5000

raj5000

Posted: 20 December 2007 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritika2025

Originally posted by raj5000

More interesting info :

http://pirlwww.lpl.arizona.edu/~jscotti/NOT_faked/

and

http://www.braeunig.us/space/hoax.htm

Would again suggest to contact Mr. Armstrong and get him drunk... LOL LOL.

LEts do that....Or Try VEritaserum on him..Does Anyone here know how to brew it..???LOLLOL

BTW - Interesting to read theories ppl came up with. Big smile

Pretty interesting Links..I specially liked the second one...Everything has been explained nicely though in pretty much technical terms...

Whether or not The moon landing is fake...One thing is for sure...They had a gud Dialogue writer...the line "A small step for man, a giant leap for mankind"
is sucha Motivating one..

Makes me wanna go to Mars or Jupiter..LOL

Where do you prefer for NASA to make the step up for either Mars or Jupiter... in the backyard or NASA Lab? LOL This time they will make sure blurrr the pictures so much that no one refutes... also no cloth flag only hard board flag LOLLOL.

Agree on good dialogue writer..that pharse sure is motivating "A small flutter of flag and big giant opening for controversies" LOLLOL

BTW - Welcome to DM, Ritika!!

Ritika2025

Goldie

Ritika2025

Posted: 20 December 2007 at 10:01am | IP Logged

Where do you prefer for NASA to make the step up for either Mars or Jupiter... in the backyard or NASA Lab? LOL This time they will make sure blurrr the pictures so much that no one refutes... also no cloth flag only hard board flag LOLLOL.

Agree on good dialogue writer..that pharse sure is motivating "A small flutter of flag and big giant opening for controversies" LOLLOL

I wudnt mind anywhere....Bt there is a small problem...
I dont like those suits they wear....LOLLOL

will think about it if they let me wear something TrendierWink

ANd ThanksSmile

Edited by Ritika2025 - 20 December 2007 at 10:02am

raj5000

raj5000

Posted: 20 December 2007 at 8:40pm | IP Logged

ANd ThanksSmile

ahahahah trendier lolsssssss  they will let you pick an outfit from Manish Mahalotras next fashion show...but suits will cover that.. after all allegators will look for smallest clue to prove everything wrong...LOL

missy6892

Goldie

missy6892

Oct Fest Winners - Harry Potter Forum!

Posted: 21 December 2007 at 2:19am | IP Logged
The Apollo mission to the moon did happen.... the camera man just forgot to put film in before taping, so they went back to the sets and filmed it again on earth. LOL LOL

Personally..... i like to believe the conspiracy theories!

lighthouse

IF-Dazzler

lighthouse

Posted: 21 December 2007 at 10:19am | IP Logged

ANd ThanksSmile

ahahahah trendier lolsssssss  they will let you pick an outfit from Manish Mahalotras next fashion show...but suits will cover that.. after all allegators will look for smallest clue to prove everything wrong...LOL

LOL Ritika, Up top one can't be slave of fashion in motion. Tongue . I bet the suits come in one size fits most..!!!! which is 2 sizes big with room to accomodate extra. LOL  Can't take your tailor with you now, can you?

Ritika2025

Goldie

Ritika2025

Posted: 22 December 2007 at 5:39am | IP Logged

Nah!! Its custom made ....Infact each part of the suits is custom made for the astronaut..

Bt the idea is gud...

LOL

raj5000

raj5000

Posted: 22 December 2007 at 9:35pm | IP Logged

Nah!! Its custom made ....Infact each part of the suits is custom made for the astronaut..

Bt the idea is gud...

LOL

Custom made to fit the size, the basic skeleton is the same orelse won't be surprised to have some creative art on his jacket that had signature of the artist dated same day as they claimed to be landed LOLLOLLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top