Debate Mansion

Did Armstrong really land on the Moon ? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

swordfishh

IF-Dazzler

swordfishh

Posted: 18 December 2007 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by qwertyesque

LOL[QUOTE=swordfishh]

There are hoax theories tht say that Neil Armstrong's landing on the moon was simply a conspiracy staged by the NASA and that it isnt possible that he landed on the Moon.

A few of the doubts raised after looking at the images of Armstrong on the moon were-

1) How could the American flag be fluttering if there is no air on the moon?armstrong was breathing and farting... LOL

LOLLOL So Armstrong had a porous space suit so that his fart would be aimed directly at the flag? LOL

2) How can the Astronauts leave such a deep footprint when the gravitation on moon is 1/6th of that on Earth? surface is softer

Another contradiction! The samples collected from the moon in this mission and other missions say that the Moon has a rocky surface... And on any surface, an imprint cannot be formed without a strong force of gravity Wink

3) The light source under which the pics were taken appeared to be a close and bright light source... Mysterious object eh..?? Winkmust be a meteor...

LOLLOLLOL Sorry for this scientific answer but...Scientifically.... Meteors emit light because they burn up in the Atmoshere.... The moon has no atmosphere remember??  So Armstrong would have been the first man to be buried on the moon had it been a meteor!! Ouch

4) Going by the gravitation on the moon there nothing such as Moon Walk... it would be Moon- flying... Yet the astronauts were seen walking on the surface of the moon with small jumps... they were trying to play hop-scotch against gravity...

EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Yay I wanna learn it too!!

5) Some reports on FOX TV say that a telecast in Australia showed a Coke can lying nearby... (Aliens on the moon who drink Coke??) cant armstrong drink one!!!!?

Through his spacesuit?? And then litter the Moon with the remains of the can? AngryAngry Someone teach him some civic sense!! Angry

6) There were no stars visible in the Moon Sky.cloudy day ......

Wonder where the clouds came from Wink Since the moon has no atmosphere... Embarrassed

7) The pics seem to suggest cameras oriented in all directions where there werent supposed to be cameras... Who was filming it all?? camera on the ship

One camera on the ship... And 10 cameras on the moon left there by aliens for mankind to capture its GIANT LEAP... LOL

8) The Moon landings took place during the Cold War. Why didn't America make a signal on the moon that could be seen from earth? The PR would have been phenomenal and it could have been easily done with magnesium flares.... There are many more such points in the link provided below...going so far they ony wanted to get back asap... forget cold wars and flares....LOL

Or may be Armstrong just wanted to return to earth and go to the Loo!! Wink

http://www.apfn.org/apfn/moon.htm

There have been scientists who have been rebutting the conspiracy theory trying to provide scientific explanations to rubbish these allegations...

What do u personally think...?? And why?? (Any Scientific explanation from ur side..??)I think conspiracy theorists are generally frustrated anti-government lot who have nothing better to do....how about that for a theory...LOLLOL

Nothing better to do other than exposing Government secrets...Embarrassed err I mean Government Lies? WinkWink

I am just a little surprised that the NASA hasnt come up with an explanation to the allegations scientifically clearing people's doubts... OR have they?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Did Armstrong really land on the Moon ? (Page 2)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

raj5000

raj5000

Posted: 18 December 2007 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swordfishh

LOL[QUOTE=swordfishh]

LOLLOLLOL Sorry for this scientific answer but...Scientifically.... Meteors emit light because they burn up in the Atmoshere.... The moon has no atmosphere remember??  So Armstrong would have been the first man to be buried on the moon had it been a meteor!! Ouch

Remember he wore protective suit, woh Amar(immortal) thaa  LOLLOL

5) Some reports on FOX TV say that a telecast in Australia showed a Coke can lying nearby... (Aliens on the moon who drink Coke??) cant armstrong drink one!!!!?

Through his spacesuit?? And then litter the Moon with the remains of the can? AngryAngry Someone teach him some civic sense!! Angry

LOLLOLLOL Cop near this artifical setup booked him for littering, its in the records too.LOL

I am just a little surprised that the NASA hasnt come up with an explanation to the allegations scientifically clearing people's doubts... OR have they?

For once people understand truth needs no explanation LOLLOL NASA did a good job... Only one person can give answers to concerns raises ..that Mr. Armstrong otherwise we can argue about it for ages..Smile

qwertyesque

IF-Rockerz

qwertyesque

Posted: 18 December 2007 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by raj5000

LOL[QUOTE=swordfishh]

Remember he wore protective suit, woh Amar(immortal) thaa  LOLLOL

LOLLOLLOL Cop near this artifical setup booked him for littering, its in the records too.LOL

For once people understand truth needs no explanation LOLLOL NASA did a good job... Only one person can give answers to concerns raises ..that Mr. Armstrong otherwise we can argue about it for ages..Smile

LOLLOLLOL

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 18 December 2007 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
LOL

Qwertoo, SF and Anshu u all are LOL

Ritika2025

Goldie

Ritika2025

Posted: 18 December 2007 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swordfish

http://www.apfn.org/apfn/moon.htm

Nothing better to do other than exposing Government secrets...Embarrassed err I mean Government Lies? WinkWink

Actually NASA was about to come up with a book rebutting it bt they dropped it later....BTW read that link....The quoted one u gave
there is a post on that too rebutting the claim...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo_Moon_Landing_hoax_accusa tions

Almost all points put forward can be rebutted....
Infact I read a review Of HB on Badastronomy.com which had explained things very well...

MY Only question wud be why havent USA or for that matter any other country gone back to Moon in these 36 yrs...
And Ofcourse the 2 second TIME DELAY that shud have been in the answers....

p.s. The American flag was not fluttering...It was wrinkled...

Edited by Ritika2025 - 18 December 2007 at 10:20pm

lighthouse

IF-Dazzler

lighthouse

Posted: 18 December 2007 at 9:55pm | IP Logged

LOL[QUOTE=swordfishh]

There have been scientists who have been rebutting the conspiracy theory trying to provide scientific explanations to rubbish these allegations...

What do u personally think...?? And why?? (Any Scientific explanation from ur side..??)I think conspiracy theorists are generally frustrated anti-government lot who have nothing better to do....how about that for a theory...LOLLOL

Right Qwertoo. I also think conspiracy theorists are looking for a free ride to the moon. Wink LOL

swordfishh

IF-Dazzler

swordfishh

Posted: 19 December 2007 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritika2025

p.s. The American flag was not fluttering...It was wrinkled...

Are u sure?? ConfusedConfused Because Armstrong's moon landing was telecast live on Earth.... And on television a fluttering flag and a wrinkled flag can be distinguished cant it?

Edited by swordfishh - 19 December 2007 at 11:45am

...M...

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 19 December 2007 at 11:32am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top