Kasauti Zindagi Ki

17th Dec Update--Prehna knows the Truth

sadaf45 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

Episode starts with party in basu house,anu saw all & said thanks for comming here.prem said no dad,we shld come here as u spent ur whole life with us & we shld give u one nite..anu was stnading on roof watching sky & prehna comes & he says to her,today i wann wish something & there is no borken star...she said thanks..he replies no thanks,sorry in frndhsip..here's da gift for u...he open the box & gave her windchi...

Two persons go to police station & tells them abt danraj kappor & make sketch of anurag..police conform with doctor too...dr said that he never do plastic surgery of any anurag..

Party is gonn end..kaki-maa comes there & ask why u r doing this,first u send me out of this city,now why u r saying abt that 24hrs...police comes & tells everyone that he's danhraj kappor...prehna said u must be wrong! police disagree's...prem said to anu tell them that u r anu..anu commited that he's danraj..kaki-maa slaped him...police took anu to police station...bajaj said i cannt belive that he's danraj...

Dhara was crying in her room,komo said her that stop doing this all nonsense,ur bajaj dadu wants this all..she goes to meet bajaj & asked him that why u did this with anuraj..this is wrong..he said dont interfair whom u dont know...she leaves..prehna listen's all this & tears coming from her eyes..

PRECAP: prehna asked bajaj why u did this with anurag..why? he said ask this question from u.

END

Edited by sadaf45 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

x_nepaligurl_x thumbnail
thanks for the update!!Edited by x_nepaligurl_x - 16 years ago
*Sweet_Ishu* thumbnail
thx.

bechara anu. 😭
kisnatulsi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks !!!!!! finally prerna finds out ...ughhhhh...so frusterating much....
Unique316 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks u 4 the update and I'm glad that Prerna finds out!!! 😊 👏 I wonder what's going happen next???
helipatel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates
you are the best.
keep up the good work.
thx sadaf for the update thank goodness atleast prerna knows the truth hopefully she solves this mystery asap 😊 feelin sorry for anu though 😭
thakshila smith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot .But this is a good point.
But Prerna is easily misunderstood person 😭 😭
Her true love for Bajaj is meaningless. I mean all are traps made to trap Prerna . In some places his cha is weak.
   Anurag can stand without Prerna but Bajaj is too old for
it.
iluvrobbie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update! Atleast now prena knows the truth..hope she will do sth to save anurag...
_mahi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
thank god!!!!!!!! preena came to know about the truth.....
par phir vi kutaapaaaa to anurag ka hi huyaaa na.... 😉