Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diyafah thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

diyafah thumbnail
I wonder if Ridz will ever take off the hairband in a basketball match..I wud want to see her widout the hairband!! πŸ˜†
bika_luv_sajan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wowww... 10th heaven ov armaan n ridz.. dats sooo koool... πŸ‘

@diyafah: πŸ˜† πŸ˜† but then how will she play bb dont u think her hairs will cum in front.. waisay she luks gud wid that hairband..

btw y armaan n ridz r repeating their dresses?? i want them to wear new kool clothes lyke they used to wear before
diyafah thumbnail
^^..I want the change to happen for once πŸ˜†
guys:Some news:- Do u know the serial Hello Dollie.Well The new guy Rahul is dere in that and moreover even our Karan is there.He's there for some quest for adventure and I think for sometime he was playing Dollie's love interest.!!Though the main hero is the new guy Rahul.

Guys:-My mom's taking me out somewhere so I won't be able to cum before 8.30 [IST]really sry..AHHHH..I miss updating!! 😭
If I cum back before 8.30 will definetely update otherwise tom!!:)=D
diyafah thumbnail

Jen:Can u make a siggy for everyone to use on this cute pic😳

Btw Shilpa's profile on wikipedia is not done...Anyone who has enough information and knowledge on her,go ahead and create her profile if you want!😳

Doesn't she look so pretty here

Shilpa and Amarjeet at the Ikraar photo shoot

For those who want to make a siggy on ridz

check out the beautiful pics here,she acted in a movie called iqraar by chance and the actor with her isn't good πŸ˜†

http://nowrunning.com/newsinpictures/news.aspx?newsid=7078

She's also coming in a movie called Sirf

The Starcast is also very huge

Check it out :)

http://www.movietalkies.com/movies/index.asp?MovieId=18971

Look at karan here πŸ˜†

I rmr having a massive interview magazine of karan,if I get that magazine,I will scan and post it!!:)

More gossips and news will cum later frm AR's official khabre and PR!!πŸ˜†

Will be back!!πŸ˜‰

mahalaksh2303 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
oh tats bad anu i will miss ur update....... 😭 😭 😭
u know wat guyz after watching yesterdays epi i felt bad for both armi and ridz.........
i accept tat ridz acted insensitively but according to her point of view armi has always been flirtatious and always pestered her to the limit so she thnks tat he was just acting and wanted take advantage..........
but i agree tat in angry she crossed all her limits........ 😑 😑
but i kinda of feel pitty for ridz than anger coz she really lost the one person who loves her more than him and doesnt realise it at all.............

for armi i feel sad tat the one person who he loved more than him has not understood him at all never ever trusted him.............. 😑 😑
bika_luv_sajan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yup i know rahul was there in heloo dollie..
soo sad anu.. neva mynd i'll do the update iv u dont hav any prob then..???
mahalaksh2303 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ya sabika u do it if our anu is not able to be back by 8:30.......... πŸ˜‰
dmg2c thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
congrats on the decade...no one is here, but i just wanted to hug all on this momentous occassion. here's to old memories, epis and old AR..!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ€—
dmg2c thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
is anu updating today..i am not planning to watch, so will depend on updates....too scared of riddz man...god knows what new devastation she brings upon armu