Other Shows

KUSHBOO'S MARUMAGAL TV SERIAL

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

pyrose

pyrose

Posted: 31 December 2004 at 1:37am | IP Logged

Hi

anyone here watch teleserial telecast by Vijay TV in 2001/2002.  Can tell me the story after the 103rd episode? What will happen to Sethu {Riyaz Khan} and who is he actually to Kushboo?  Anyone has the Vcd?  please help! Cry

rose

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KUSHBOO'S MARUMAGAL TV SERIAL" in Other Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pyrose

pyrose

Posted: 08 January 2005 at 7:55am | IP Logged

Hi Thivia,

a THOUSAND THANKS.  I was actually waiting for the story.  Because although they telecast here , I am working at that time and I am trying to buy the cd but to no avail.

Since you know the story can you tell me how many episodes in total. I have watched aound 90 according to S"pore after that...... ? Can you tell me further about will Manjula come to know kushboo's flashback and that her eldest son having a first wife.  How do they accept Kushboo as her daughter in law.  how will Sethu stop troubling Kushboo and Barath?

I am happy that at last somebody or a friend is able to help.  Again I am waiting for your response . please help!Big smile thanks

pyrose

pyrose

Posted: 11 January 2005 at 5:00am | IP Logged

Hi Thivia,

I am really very happy and convinced that ultimately a friend has replied.  Because now I can only know from what you're saying because I m trying for the VCD in Malaysia very desperately.  After the 100 episodes I was not able to see and now it is going to the 110 episode.  what to do, my work.

ok let's come to the story again friend.  But i heard from some of them that Manjula is the one who fall sick not the father in law?  after mum in law falls sick then she realise Khusboo's character?  How does the father in law pass away?  By the way what is the twist in the end? and how many episodes friend?  I really feel relaxed because now I can  at least concentrate on my exams. You have helped to this extent, so please let me know further what is the twist and how many episodes and the latter.

I have really no words to express my thanks to you!

with regardsBig smile

rose

Edited by pyrose - 11 January 2005 at 5:03am

pyrose

pyrose

Posted: 21 January 2005 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by thivia02

Hi Rose!

Im not sure about how many episodes it will go to because i watched them on tape . In canada we get 1 tape which is 1 hour and 30 minutes each. I think its about 1-2 weeks worth of episodes. I cant remember exactly how many tapes i watched but i think it was around 20-25.

As for the story, Manjula does fall sick and she needs a kidney transplant and kushboo gives her the kidney. After that she realizes her mistakes and accepts her. The father in law dies as well.I think it was a heartattack. Sorry i cant remember because i watched it 2 years back.

Good luck on your exams. you will do great!

So do you watch any other serials??

~thivia

Hi Thivia,

Sorry for not replying as I was too busy with my work.  I was able to watch last friday's episode 114 if i am not wrong.  It seems that they are quite dragging the story.  Manjula is preparing to go to America to see her son Danush who is not feeling.  And as you say Sethu is still disturbing Khushboo but Kushboo's parents do not know that.  And Pooja disturbs Sethu that she wants her mother. 

Well as for other serials, I have not subscribe for cable TV so I only watch Singapore's Tamil channel. So at present they are only telecasting Marumagal.  Confused

again thivia thanks , thanks

rose

Post Reply New Post

Go to top