Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

achal

IF-Dazzler

achal

Posted: 29 August 2005 at 5:41pm | IP Logged

Hi guys!

Do you think there is such thing as love at first site? Do you think it's possible? I'm not sure about it, because how can you love a person without getting to know them first??

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Love at First Site..." in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweetsorrow18

IF-Rockerz

sweetsorrow18

Posted: 29 August 2005 at 11:53pm | IP Logged

nope, i dont think it exsists at all
its all from movies and shows
not in real life....no way

"love" at first sight, is not love at all, its only infatuation and liking.  U cannot love someone without knowning about them and their personality, and obviously u cant gain all the information from just seeing the person.  U can like someone at first sight, but love doesnt happen unless u become friends, and for that, "first sight" is not enough...

-misha

IF-Sizzlerz

-misha

Posted: 30 August 2005 at 6:30am | IP Logged
its true in movies and serials. but i don't think this can be true in real life. how can u fall in love with someone without knowing him/her. it can be attraction but not true love.

uma_shanmugam

uma_shanmugam

Posted: 02 September 2005 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Yes Love at 1st sight is nicely directed in movies for us to watch. Well if it happens in real life then its definately for the beauty lies in the eyes of the person. The person fall for that beauty and attracts to it and define as love as 1st sight. When you know a person deeper and understand the person's nature and love bond in that way is love looking into the heart and understanding. But also we should not forget for those couples are made for each other, when they see each other for the 1st time they fall for each other too. So they do sometimes love at 1st sight exist in this world too... depending on how its defined Heart

datspreets

IF-Veteran Member

datspreets

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 02 September 2005 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Love at first site.

Love exists...first site does do..but both of em' together..no way !!
if i write love + first site = infatuation....

in my view.love at first site is a hitt phrase n a topic bcause of movies , serials.etc etc.
no such thing exists in my opinion......

primrose1980

primrose1980

Posted: 02 September 2005 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Well i certainly do believe in this a lot. I believe that if you fall in love with someone in first sight, that means your bodies have responded to each other, your genes have played bigger role. And i belive that fact that our genes, our bodies knkow it better who is a better partner for us. However this whole thing has changed ( the typical animal behaviour that I stated here!) becoz of colonization, materialism etc.. ANd that is why so many marriages end up in divorce. Partners today, are not chosen instinctively, subconciously.. but on weightage against money, car , job etc..
SAD ! isnt it!
Primrose
AT matrimonialprofile

primrose1980

primrose1980

Posted: 02 September 2005 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
I say this and believe this becoz I consider humans on the same levels as animlas when it comes on to producing next generation. I believe that the purpose of falling in love subconciously is having children with them at some stage and beleive in this theory. Tell me who knows more than our body and genes .about the most compatible mate!Our subconcious decisions are always the most dependable decisions. that is why people have so much faith in intutions.. and God.. you ever wondered why!?
Primrose
At matrimonialprofile

bkeero

IF-Dazzler

bkeero

Posted: 02 September 2005 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Love at First sight is more into looks and looks don't go very far.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top