Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

OnlyHope

IF-Stunnerz

OnlyHope

Posted: 16 December 2007 at 10:29pm | IP Logged

to

So... Eid is approaching very very soon Party and of course it's incomplete without any sort of celebration/party in our own PSF Embarrassed

Animated Dividers

What are you all waiting for? Pick out your very best outfits for this festival and enjoy to your heart's content Wink and while you're at it, here are a few questions to keep you busy Tongue

Animated Dividers

Myspace Star Falling Object What are you planning to wear? Post a pic, if possible Embarrassed

Myspace Star Falling Object Any special plans for this Eid?

Myspace Star Falling Object Ohh..how can we forget the food on this occassion? What are you planning to cook? LOL

Myspace Star Falling Object Hmm...thinking of Eid-ul-ADHA, have you ever seen an animal (cow, goat, sheep, camel) getting slaughtered?

Myspace Star Falling Object Since we're towards the end of the year, how about sharing some Eid stories from the past? Embarrassed

Myspace Star Falling Object Lastly, do remember to drop by my place, but no entry without Eidi Embarrassed

Animated Dividers

Have fun and enjoy Embarrassed

Also, look out for other Eid related activites around PSF--stay active! Tongue

Animated Dividers

Regards,
PSF Develpoment Team

Edited by fariha17 - 16 December 2007 at 11:32pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mah403

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Eid-ul-Adha Celebrations! Come join in*" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Iram..x

IF-Sizzlerz

Iram..x

Posted: 17 December 2007 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
What are you planning to wear? Post a pic, if possible
i'm gonna wear shalwar kammez. here's the picture(it's the real one).

Any special plans for this Eid?
my eid mite be a bit boring cause all my family's gone to pakistan to celebrate eid.i have to stay here wth my parents. teh only good thing is i will get loads of eidi and i'm gonna go shopping wth all my friendz on eid and spend my eid money there.

Ohh..how can we forget the food on this occassion? What are you planning to cook?
i'm too young to cook so i'm gonna eat wht my mum's gonna makeLOL.

Hmm...thinking of Eid-ul-ADHA, have you ever seen an animal (cow, goat, sheep, camel) getting slaughtered?

i saw a goat getting slaughtered once and it was disgustingDead .i will never want to see it again. i even puked there aswellOuchDead

Since we're towards the end of the year, how about sharing some Eid stories from the past?
don't remember any as soon as i remember one will edit the post

Love IramBig smile

OnlyHope

IF-Stunnerz

OnlyHope

Posted: 17 December 2007 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing all that with us Iram Embarrassed

daniacute99

Goldie

daniacute99

Posted: 17 December 2007 at 1:51pm | IP Logged

i am gona be wearing kurta pamaja and it's orange..

hmmm i don't reallly hav any special plans for eid but i think i'll skip skool and hang wit ma muslim frnds.

omg wen i was in pakistan i saw a cow gettin slautered ..it was scaryDead..Deadi mean the cow was making weir d noises...

Edited by daniacute99 - 17 December 2007 at 1:55pm

isha1022

Goldie

isha1022

Posted: 18 December 2007 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
hmmmmmm my mom is making so many dishes as always... right now i am finding Mehndi desing so my frd can put on my hands... oh yeah i am wearing multicolored dress it's very pretty... I ma going to miss school for sure... well my family is still planning for tomarrow...hopefully they'll come to something good....
Eid Mubarki to everyone from me
Eat lot of MEATTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Barbie_

IF-Dazzler

Barbie_

Posted: 19 December 2007 at 6:05am | IP Logged
i'm not gonna do much thing...............i'll just be wid my family and eat food

modishh

IF-Veteran Member

modishh

GES 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 21 December 2007 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
i am wearing an orange shalwar kameez..eating lots of meat..and no i havnt seen any goats etc getting slaughtered since m in US and no body does tht here..

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

IF-Sizzlerz

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 27 December 2007 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
I know im late...but i dont care....all the imp. VIP ppl are always fashionably late Wink

What are you planning to wear? Post a pic, if possible

I didnt wear anything fancy like other eids....jus a new cotton shalwar kameez

Any special plans for this Eid?
I will remember this eid forever....i threw pebbles at the big shaitan...thn after the qurbani i cut my hair took a shower changed in2 my new clothes...thn i spent the day in a tent in mina and then went 2 makkah at nite 2 do tawaf of the kabah         & nbsp;       

What are you planning to cook?
i didnt have the usual eid stuff....and i didnt make nething cuz i wasnt home..i had the same kind of food i had been having for the entire duration of hajj

Hmm...thinking of Eid-ul-ADHA, have you ever seen an animal (cow, goat, sheep, camel) getting slaughtered?
this year i didnt....i ive seen slaughtering in person b4...we do it here and ive gone to see many times...and i saw it in pakistan a long time ago wen we went there and had m brother's aqiqa 10 years ago..lol

Since we're towards the end of the year, how about sharing some Eid stories from the past?
there r loadz....but im 2 lazy 2 remember thn or type em out Tongue

Lastly, do remember to drop by my place, but no entry without Eidi
baraye choton ko eidi detaye hain.....if i remember correctly...ur 2 whole months older thn me....so where's MY eidi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top