Yeh Meri Life Hai

India-Forums

Yeh Meri Life Hai
Yeh Meri Life Hai

Is Akash Right or Wrong!?! (Page 3)

Poll Question: Lately Akash has being so rude to Reema...............................

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
4 [10.53%]
34 [89.47%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

ejaz#1 Groupbie
ejaz#1
ejaz#1

Posted: 02 January 2005 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
i fink that akash is acting really mean 2 reema n shud get over pooja
even though it is hard
also akash' s behavior towards reema is the reason y annie gets 2 brainwash reema
i just hope ronit n pooja dont break up

*Meg_d* Goldie
*Meg_d*
*Meg_d*

Posted: 02 January 2005 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
i think his wrong i agree with ejaz
Kareena's World Senior Member
Kareena's World
Kareena's World

Posted: 02 January 2005 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
Hey guys this is what I think If you love a person set it free if it comes back to its your if it doesn't it never was your. This what akassh needs to know and you should not be with the person that you love but a person that loves you. I Akash should really move on. Reema should of not read AKASH'S diary but he shouldn't of been that rude. He perfectly knew that reema loves him a lot and after reading the diary she had become really depressed he could of talked in a better way.Ouch
anonmember IF-Sizzlerz
anonmember
anonmember

Posted: 02 January 2005 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
You're right kareena's world- he gave Pooja away and now he should slowly accept it. He was really mean to Reems when he said you might love me but I don't love you. Never expected Akash to act like this, always been a sweet person, too sweet and nice at times. But he was acting mean to her before she read his diary, avoiding her, ignoring her etc. Remember he said he would give Reema whatever she wanted? Why not love? Reema is also a little at fault for not confessing her feelings earlier. True she is shy, but when Akash was feeling something for her she should have told him.
ayazniazi Newbie
ayazniazi
ayazniazi

Posted: 02 January 2005 at 11:19pm | IP Logged

Akash is so wrong. Being depressed is no reason to take your frustration on others. Notice how he forgets all his mean attitude when Pooja comes.  The person to make him realize is Pooja. She can handle him better. Pooja go and give Akash a really tough lecture on love the same way he lectured you.  He was calling Pooja heartless at that time when she is avoiding Ronit. Hello you are doing the same thing with Reema.  At least Pooja had a valid reason at that time. She was betrayed. Akash has no reason at all.

No Angel Goldie
No Angel
No Angel

Posted: 03 January 2005 at 12:43am | IP Logged

Hey guys thankx for your comments and votes!!Big smile

YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!! Tongue

-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Posted: 03 January 2005 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayazniazi

<P><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3>Akash is so wrong. Being depressed is no reason to take your frustration on others. Notice how he forgets all his mean attitude when Pooja comes. <SPAN></SPAN>The person to make him realize is Pooja. She can handle him better. Pooja go and give Akash a really tough lecture on love the same way he lectured you.<SPAN> </SPAN>He was calling Pooja heartless at that time when she is avoiding Ronit. Hello you are doing the same thing with Reema. <SPAN></SPAN>At least Pooja had a valid reason at that time. She was betrayed. Akash has no reason at all.

GOOD ONE , AGREE WITH U.... Clap Clap

Go to top