Is Akash Right or Wrong!?!

Poll

Lately Akash has being so rude to Reema...............................

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
No Angel thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Lately Akash has being so rude to Reema and I've never seen this side of Akash before!! 😕

Is Akash the reason why Annie's having more chances to bring Pooja down?😭

Please vote and give your comments!!  ðŸ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail

i think akash is acting like a normal person....coz he lost somthing which was really dear to him....and ven he don't want to show the world that he lost somthing....he starts to avoid ppl...... always stays in a horrible mood so no one talks to him. so i think akash is also hiding himself and his feelings....thats y he is rude...and as far as reems is concerned....she has wrong timings.

but i think today akash was rite ven he scolded reems...coz y on earth she read his diary....ven it says PERSONAL on it!!........if i was in akash place i would have blown her up!!

-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
AAKASH IS BEING VERY MEAN TO REEMA. ITS NOT REEMA'S FAULT THAT HE LOST POOJA 😭
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
i agree with misha , its not reemas fault that he lost pooja he shold have told straight to pooja that he loves her
Daisy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
True..Akash shouldn't have been rude to reema.It's like first you do such a noble and great act..and then act as if thw whole world is responsible.
Mgurl thumbnail
I agree with Misha it's really not Reema's fault that Pooja couldn't be Akash's just forget about her I mean move on she ain't gonna be yours she's 100% Ronit's now so go on and love Reema...
Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail

stop loving somone and start loving the other person is not an easy thing...it takes time!!.

AND I CAN BET THAT POOJA AND AKASH WILL BE TOGETHER AT THE END!!

ejaz's babe thumbnail
YEAH I DEFINITELY AGREE WITH U!~!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!
hey i agree to one thing that reema shouldn't have read akash's diary.....i mean even if ur the friend, without the permission, no1 has ne rite to read some1's personal diary.......i mean give me a break......i mean from where she is, big status and everything.....she should know that better than ne1 else........god for god's sake stop acting like kids.....i know every1's eager to read some1 own's diary.....but pls.....now i'm confused.....
adi04 thumbnail
I understand that Akash has lost Pooja....but she was never his in the first place!!! I don't understand why he tried so hard to bring Ronit and Pooja together and then now is disgusted in seeing the two together.... So what if he doesn't love Reema??? Doesn't mean he can go around taking out his frustration on others....although reading someone else's diary is WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  But Akash rude behavior towards Reema started before the diary incident....