Paranormal
Paranormal

India-Forums

~How did Life begin..??~

Gracella IF-Stunnerz
Gracella
Gracella

Posted: 16 December 2007 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Glitter Graphic: 1ab7bbf4086edc8ba5522c0223ff3479.gif WeLcOmE Friends!! Glitter Graphic: 1ab7bbf4086edc8ba5522c0223ff3479.gif

It's time for a new Discussion at our Paranormal/Spirituality ForumWink

Glitter Graphic: 08c39b487651dbfd86fcb0949c2499d8.gif

Earth formed about 4.5 billion years ago. No one knows exactly when or how life began, and the final, most important events leading to the origin of life are perhaps the least understood chapters of the story.

The question of creation has fascinated humankind throughout the ages. "Where do we come from?"  "How did life begin?"
We begin asking these questions as children and continue refining our understanding as we mature, perhaps even as astrophysicists, cosmologists, archeologists, anthropologists, geneticists, or in some other field

Almost every human culture told or tells a creation story; the need to do so seems to be a universally human phenomenon.Wink

Some questions:

--Have u ever wondered about the Origin of Life..? Where did we come from...? How life began?

-- Do u have the answers to these questions...?Tongue
If yes, do share....

and

if No, are u planning to find out..??or are u just not interested..?Wink

-- Anything else u would love to add ..?

Looking forward to the comments on this..
Happy Discussing!

Regards,
Paranormal/Spirituality Dev Team

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bmavi75

shijhu IF-Rockerz
shijhu
shijhu

Posted: 16 December 2007 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
woww gracie grteat discussion
yeah i always wondered how n when n where da origin took place will anwer ur questions later but rt now its dat .............there was a big bang theory n our earth was formed LOL
prithvi lover IF-Rockerz
prithvi lover
prithvi lover

Posted: 18 December 2007 at 3:30am | IP Logged
ahem......god gave life....to every man........i spose
damilola IF-Rockerz
damilola
damilola

Posted: 18 December 2007 at 10:27am | IP Logged
life started from........
ermmmmm

evolutuion explains it all LOL
Apsara. IF-Dazzler

Chit Chat Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 18 December 2007 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
askmore Newbie
askmore
askmore

Posted: 20 December 2007 at 2:27am | IP Logged
life is nothing but an energy and neither can be creted nor destroyed
-BolNaHalke- IF-Veteran Member
-BolNaHalke-
-BolNaHalke-

Posted: 22 December 2007 at 10:43am | IP Logged
askmore, I love your outlook and fully support what you said. But I would like to add that, I believe life is infact like energy that cannot be created nor destroyed however if it could be destroyed, I believe it can only be destroyed by God.
Scientifically, it can be destroyed in a couple thousand to hundred thousand years. In science the talks these days are saying that eventually our world will be destroyed. Something about the sun becoming a Red giant and it will become so big, the star that it will suck up or destroy through its heat, the first 3-5 planets in the ring.
Through our hindu religion we have learned that only God or bhagvanji will be the one to technically decide when our world will die out, be destroyed. I was also well informed that When evil gets too much in our world, bhagvanji will destroy it to save the pain, and start our life anew. Those are somethings I know.
So, if I were to say how this world was started and when it will end, I would be on the border line between science and religion. I wouldnt be able to take sides and tell how our world began or how it ended. To me, what my parents have taught me and what my education has taught me are both right. I cant truly take sides on the matter.
As or what askmore said, I kindoff believe in that as well.

--btw---Hi again, Gracy!!!--Love the topic!
SimranD Senior Member
SimranD
SimranD

Posted: 24 December 2007 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
I believe that god has created this universe and we can spend a whole lifetime but will not find the true answer to your question, that is how great god's creation is. So I don't even see the point of trying to find out, but yes god's creation is very fascinating. I also believe that we humans are very fortunate to have this life form and that more than anything else we should believe in god and 'say his name'. We will be the cause of destroying god's creation. As more and more people stop believing in god, the more destrction we will see, not because god doesn't care but because we don't. I was 11 years old when I started believing in god because i desperately needed his help and had no one else to turn too. Since that day to date I have always found that when I believe and ask for something with a true heart, I have never been disappointed. When I ask for something but my mind is elsewhere I may or may not get what I've asked for. To believe in god who we cannnot see and to see god as the creator of everything is the most difficult task, but for those of us who are able to, it is the most powerful gift.   

Go to top