Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyaridilwalino1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Originally posted by: piya_y116

i am sorry but i don't agree at all..Bachchans are not loved at all overseas..they were always only popular in India..and after the wedding fiasco, even Indian people have started to dislike them. Every one just got fed up and disgusted with their behavior in past few months.

Their fan following is decreasing with every second, now they are ruining relatioships in inner circles too, they are going down big time๐Ÿคข

oh so you have the official list of how many fans they have? The Bachchans are the most humble and are just getting attacked by media for no reason! Even at some award function they were attacked for leaving and ignoring SRK..when it was actually that both greeted each other and hugged! but obviously the article of SRK being ignored was more publicized...this just shows the integrity of journalists! and people, who believe such reports have nothing better to believe (very gullable)

If they are losing their popularity then I think some of the biggest directors and producers would not sign them for their projects! because of course since "sooo many indians" don't like them than why should they risk their money???? Why is AB called in many serious and prestigous events all over the world? is it cuz he has lost his popularity overseas? that seems hypocritical to me! If you want to make a statement then fine..but have some proof! ๐Ÿ˜Š

tchoenyi thumbnail
Bachans: Can't stand them especially after wedding!!!!
Lost_Soul141 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
after the wedding treatment the bachanans are getin a taste of their own medicine

Where is this boycotting happening? Because I don't see any๐Ÿ˜†.

Bachchans are still the chief guests to almost all the major functions in the city, they still are endorsing all major products, they still are getting invited to all exhibitions, parties, weddings, the most intellect actors and Kings of Bollywood are trying to get in touch with Bachchans and clear their stand and extending olive branches of friendship๐Ÿ˜‰. They still are doing lots of films, big banners including.

So where is this boycott? ๐Ÿ˜› It is only in media's mind and probably media is getting paid for it so that they are always in the news๐Ÿ˜‰. You never know how the publicity works for some.

Mommytobe thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Maya_M

Bachchans are still the chief guests to almost all the major functions in the city, they still are endorsing all major products, they still are getting invited to all exhibitions, parties, weddings, the most intellect actors and Kings of Bollywood are trying to get in touch with Bachchans and clear their stand and extending olive branches of friendship๐Ÿ˜‰. They still are doing lots of films, big banners including.

So where is this boycott? ๐Ÿ˜› It is only in media's mind and probably media is getting paid for it so that they are always in the news๐Ÿ˜‰. You never know how the publicity works for some.

maya you said it all.. i was wondering the same.. i don't see boycott..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†its more like some lazy and about to go out of work Journalist typing all this crap๐Ÿ˜†

samilia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tchoenyi

Bachans: Can't stand them especially after wedding!!!!

Why? Because they didn't invite you !!!

It was a wedding and no awards functions and that it is spent in their residence and not in the Marriot or The Taj htel .

You are hurt because they didn't invite your favorite stars. You can hate them for their movies but for their privates lifes it's mean !!

pyaridilwalino1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maya_M

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘  Bachchans are just being attacked for no reason!

btw Maya I love your Sush siggy! she looks absolutely gorgeous in that pic from main hoon na!

poor bachans guess somes down to them and some not their fault they could not invite everyone to wedding and as for ash... ๐Ÿ˜†
Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
boycott bachchans. never happening. just look at us members cannot even ignore a single article on them. in case people dont know true meaning of boycotting is that not buying it or ignoring to buy it. making it your own product. try and ignore them first than try to not to buy their product(meaning films or reading articles on them and than responding than you will be a true anti-bachchan) ๐Ÿ˜‰

@ members ๐Ÿ˜† trying so hard to boycott them ๐Ÿ˜‰
Karotro thumbnail

Originally posted by: Theatre

boycott bachchans. never happening. just look at us members cannot even ignore a single article on them. in case people dont know true meaning of boycotting is that not buying it or ignoring to buy it. making it your own product. try and ignore them first than try to not to buy their product(meaning films or reading articles on them and than responding than you will be a true anti-bachchan) ๐Ÿ˜‰

@ members ๐Ÿ˜† trying so hard to boycott them ๐Ÿ˜‰

excellent!!! ๐Ÿ‘ superb mere sher......๐Ÿ˜›