Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vinuthasri thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
meli: Thank god, eyes appo enakku ok thaan. :)
Can't wait to see manga dance. :)
jasunap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks jenim for that update...i have never thot meena could act...she is a glam puss...but she was a def failure as a judge....
hopeful thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ooh great.Better judges for MM, thats good news.I stopped watching Pt1 cos of the judges esp Meena.
Thanx Jenim for the update.
jagdu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I'd once said that IF fans were gods, and proved right yet again. Yes, I'm a great Meena fan, having represented India on my cultural trip to Osaka, Japan and finding out on the trips of the INDIA bus to the festival that every one of the japanese kids I met had seen Muthu, starring the great superstar, and they were full of questions for me about her.
If she's revered in Japan, and not in India, it tells me a lot of things about Indians. They have no pride and in some jocular vein need to revehent the times she was the queen of the silver screen. I've heard that she carries a masters degree as well.
Kamal, the great superstar, Chiranjeevi. The last, in my mind even a greater god than Amitabh. In his own words. I've said it many times, even the best kollywood actress of our times, Trisha Krishnan does not have such a resume. And possibly never will.
As for Laxmi, that she even loaned her name to the show marks credibility. Never needed to act, except for the pressures from IF fans. She's what legends are made of, no doubt.

jagdu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muthu_(film)

Someone said The Great Superstar was uncomfortable being called Uncle by Meena.
What a lie!
As of this day, the 2 biggest actresses in the country are Preeti Jinta and Rani Mukharjee. The latter calls the one and only greatest movie star in India uncle unabashedly. What's wrong with that?
usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jagdu

I'd once said that IF fans were gods, and proved right yet again. Yes, I'm a great Meena fan, having represented India on my cultural trip to Osaka, Japan and finding out on the trips of the INDIA bus to the festival that every one of the japanese kids I met had seen Muthu, starring the great superstar, and they were full of questions for me about her.
If she's revered in Japan, and not in India, it tells me a lot of things about Indians. They have no pride and in some jocular vein need to revehent the times she was the queen of the silver screen. I've heard that she carries a masters degree as well.
Kamal, the great superstar, Chiranjeevi. The last, in my mind even a greater god than Amitabh. In his own words. I've said it many times, even the best kollywood actress of our times, Trisha Krishnan does not have such a resume. And possibly never will.
As for Laxmi, that she even loaned her name to the show marks credibility. Never needed to act, except for the pressures from IF fans. She's what legends are made of, no doubt.

Very interesting.

usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jagdu

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muthu_(film)

Someone said The Great Superstar was uncomfortable being called Uncle by Meena.
What a lie!
As of this day, the 2 biggest actresses in the country are Preeti Jinta and Rani Mukharjee. The latter calls the one and only greatest movie star in India uncle unabashedly. What's wrong with that?

I dont know. Superstar wont mind Meena calling him uncle.

jenim thumbnail
Why.. Meena is the ONLY GOD, of course!

And Yes, Muthu was a super hit in Japan ONLY 'cos Meena was in it!

And Why of course, Dr.Meena has a Ph.d when she hasn't even finished her 10th!

And Yes, she is very generous, she lends her name and time to the serial Lakshmi, without even taking a penny, just 'cos she marks "credibility" (err. what kind?
) to that!

And last but not the least.. She is a greater GOD than Amitabh.. and in his own words!!!

And these are all well known facts, that the lesser gods here in IF are not aware of.. SURE..
netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yesterday here in Malaysia they showed Mastana 2 first intro round. Judges remark was good and better than the first one. I liked the way lawrence was holding the mike and making the twist... 😆

I dun know why but i don't feel the kick of watching this MM2... maybe because the dancers are not too famous or most are new.... niway, lets hope this show gets better and better.

N i was so touched by the last performance from lawrence boys.... 😭 ... may god bless them
jenim thumbnail

Netra - You could be true about the contestants, we aren't too familiar with and that doesn't sustain our interest in the show. But I think the Judges more than make up for that.

I watched the 2nd episode today and there was this pair which danced quite miserably. Both Lawrence and Mumtaz went on to boost the morale of this particular pair and quoted their own inadequacies from their past experience - Lawrence sounded very genuine, actually. This showed their humility and the real encouragement they gave to the contestants. This was really a refreshing change from the horrific Judges of the past show, Tarun and Meena - where they kept picking on contestants without exactly telling them what they need to improve upon.

Didn't think much of Lawrence before, but he seems like a nice Judge and a nicer person.