•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago

MySpace and Orkut Heart Glitter Graphic - 5  MySpace and Orkut Hello Glitter Graphic - 1MySpace and Orkut Heart Glitter Graphic - 5

Srrry for late post…..Ok this week DOTW is abt stories of CID .

You can tell wuts the best abt it and wut u would like to get changed? who r ur favorite character and who u don't like. And since this has been running for so long there r some characters who have left this show like Muskaan, the dcos and many more…

The thing I like the best abt this show are the cases cuz they make u think and the thing tht I would like to be changed is the story line cuz sometime at the ending is not good the reason for doing all the bad thing is not valid. My fav character is Daya cuz he is always active..and I don't like Fedrick… srry no offense… as he don't do anything… and I miss Muskaan  😭

And srrry if this disscuion has already done cuz I don't know as I am new member...

Have fun love Anni😃

Edited by mystery-girl - 16 years ago
wow.. nice DOTW~~~~!!! i like Muskaan n Daya as my favourite.. there no person in cid that i don't like but sometime ACP sir 😆 ....the thing i like about this show is how they make up a story about crime and make it fun!! that's why it has been running for 10 years or 9 years!! 👏
Oo nicee DOTW ani..
i reele like CID thats y i hv been watching it for soo long and never get bored with it..
sometimez the cases are soo mind-blowing n strong, but on the otherhand,sumtimez they are reele boring, like this week's episode..i found it a waste of time
mi fav. characterz are abhijeet n daya, those two guyz are smart, handsome n sweet...
i wud like to c better motives for murders,some SMART villians since its CID MOST WANTED, and a new female cop, new strong stories
i'll edit more later
Love Daisy!!
Edited by Daisy!! - 16 years ago
Nice post Anni 👏 😛

i love everyone in cid 😉 😆
there no-one i hate 😆
yeah ... i agree the cases can be really good 👏 😛 ... but sometimes borin
i think its funny when Dr salunke and Acp Argue.... i think fredricks is funny
i wonder in the future if many new officers will come and go...
anyways nice DOTW, is interesting 👏 😛
as Daisy said the villians should be very tricky and smart 😛
guys come on participate!!!
^^ its so dead..we need more ppl to participate... 😕
Heyyyy  😃

Seriosuly there is nothign that i would ever like to change about CID, it is good as it is 😆...

I Like every one in CID... I was kind of annoyed by Muskan for awhile coz they way she was behaving with new officer ahh what is her name 😕 Shoot if you guys know her name pls tell me Ahh can't remember it. But still she is cute.

I Love it CID FOREVER & EVER 😃😉

Thanks for such a awesome Disscusion 😃... Happy Eid & Happy Christmas to every1...

Love 2 you all 😊