Discussion: It's Party Time!

bollycrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Ohhh noooooooooo!!! You've just realised that you have to go to a party tonight and you only have 30 minutes to get ready!

That includes hair clothes, jewellery, make-up, etc. etc...!!

What are you going to do?!

Helloooo Friends!

Once again, it's time for our Discussion of the Week!

But this week, there's a slight twist to the normal discussion... as you may have just read... πŸ˜†

Well?! What are you waiting for! You have a party to get ready for!!

Tell us what you would do in 30 minutes, to still look trendy and fashionable at a party! πŸ˜‰

Love,

Fashion & Beauty Dev Team πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

damilola thumbnail

ohh tough 1 πŸ˜†

well first i wuld have anoda shower cos u need to be refreshed for d party

denn cos my closet looks like hell πŸ˜• πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

i wuld epmty d load of my closet on d floor until i found d perfect outfit

have my shoes and purse picked out and ready for me by d door so wen im about to leave my house, i jst slip dem on and voila im ready πŸ˜†

and d accesories will take care of demselves, dey are d thingz il put on [cos il be putting dem on,on d way to d party- in d car or watever]

make up and hair will be done after putting on my outfit

and il stick to simple stuff wen putting on my make up or styling my hair

dnt wanna complicate things and take up too much time πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

and den im off to party πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• i think i got confused wit the question πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Edited by damilola - 16 years ago
ajeebhotum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
LOL, this happens to me like all the time. I ask like everyone what to wear. LOL.

Usually, all my friends help me pick out the clothes. The hair, just give it a little something, don't do a lot with it, and then just wear shoes and jewlery that match. =]
bollycrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@ Dammy.. no hun! u got the right idea πŸ˜ƒ x
prithvi lover thumbnail
step1: calm down! dun worry!(1 min)
step2:pick jeans-blue/black!(2 min)
step3:pick a funky top that goes with the jeans.....bcuz its a party-it has got 2 be hot!(4 min)
step4:blowdry ur hair for 1 min exactly! believe me that makes wonder!(1 min)
step4:wear black eyeliner.......eyeshadow.....light foundation with natural blush!(7 min)
step5:always.........always pick flat shoes to go wid skinny jeans!......probably brown.......(5 min)
step6:handbag-compact powder....lipgloss......wet tissues...........a lil deodrant.....wallet eith min. 50 bucks in it!..........cell phone-charged fully!...........keys duh!.....breath gum/spray....(8 min)
step7:recheck home!-lights.........gas........tv.....(1 min)
STEP8:R DONE! πŸ‘
(1 min)
Edited by prithvi lover - 16 years ago
damilola thumbnail
^^^^^

ok reli
u got everything planned πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Jess. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

okay...put on my black skinny jeans(the new kind) pick a top to go w/ it--5 min

put on my make-up, eyeliner, eyeshadow, mascara, lip gloss, etc. 12 min

comb my hair--1 min

put on my silver bracelets and black bead necklace w/ matching earrings--3 min

put everything i need in my purse--keep cellphone charged, get all make-up and extra jewelry + a rubber band & a small notebook w/ pen(in case you meet a cute guy πŸ˜ƒ )--3 min

pick out my shoes--2 min

check if everything is okay--1 1/2 minutes

voila! im done πŸ˜ƒ (hope it's as easy as it sounds πŸ˜† )

prithvi lover thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angad luver#1

okay...put on my black skinny jeans(the new kind) pick a top to go w/ it--5 min

put on my make-up, eyeliner, eyeshadow, mascara, lip gloss, etc. 12 min

comb my hair--1 min

put on my silver bracelets and black bead necklace w/ matching earrings--3 min

put everything i need in my purse--keep cellphone charged, get all make-up and extra jewelry + a rubber band & a small notebook w/ pen(in case you meet a cute guy πŸ˜ƒ )--3 min

pick out my shoes--2 min

check if everything is okay--1 1/2 minutes

voila! im done πŸ˜ƒ (hope it's as easy as it sounds πŸ˜† )

3 min for checkiing ur ourse!?/ seriously! thts fast!

DivyaD thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prithvi lover

step1: calm down! dun worry!(1 min)
step2:pick jeans-blue/black!(2 min)
step3:pick a funky top that goes with the jeans.....bcuz its a party-it has got 2 be hot!(4 min)
step4:blowdry ur hair for 1 min exactly! believe me that makes wonder!(1 min)
step4:wear black eyeliner.......eyeshadow.....light foundation with natural blush!(7 min)
step5:always.........always pick flat shoes to go wid skinny jeans!......probably brown.......(5 min)
step6:handbag-compact powder....lipgloss......wet tissues...........a lil deodrant.....wallet eith min. 50 bucks in it!..........cell phone-charged fully!...........keys duh!.....breath gum/spray....(8 min)
step7:recheck home!-lights.........gas........tv.....(1 min)
STEP8:R DONE! πŸ‘
(1 min)

πŸ‘ Well done there...πŸ˜ƒ

Me...πŸ₯³ A party?!? Phone my fiance and ask if we HAVE to go... πŸ˜ƒ 

Then, Choose an outfit in my head while I quickly shower, then run out and realise the one I wanted needs ironing... as does my second choice... πŸ˜† Put on a pair of jeans, find the shirt that looks least creased and a cute jacket to match, then find a matching bag for the outfit and empty my current bag into it😳 

Then put matching accessories in the bag to put on while in the car. do my face up minus lipstick...  brush my hair, put it up in a pony and flat iron the tips so they dranatically curl out - usually the fastest do I manage... grab a glass of coke, gulp it down, while putting sandals on grab my bag and jacket and run out the door cos I hear a Looooong beeeeeep... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Then in the car, jewellry and lipstick... at the party step out the car looking fresh, cute and relaxed πŸ˜‰ πŸ€£

prithvi lover thumbnail
Originally posted by: DivyaD

[Me...πŸ₯³ A party?!? Phone my fiance and ask if we HAVE to go... πŸ˜ƒ 

Then, Choose an outfit in my head while I quickly shower, then run out and realise the one I wanted needs ironing... as does my second choice... πŸ˜† Put on a pair of jeans, find the shirt that looks least creased and a cute jacket to match, then find a matching bag for the outfit and empty my current bag into it😳 

Then put matching accessories in the bag to put on while in the car. do my face up minus lipstick...  brush my hair, put it up in a pony and flat iron the tips so they dranatically curl out - usually the fastest do I manage... grab a glass of coke, gulp it down, while putting sandals on grab my bag and jacket and run out the door cos I hear a Looooong beeeeeep... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Then in the car, jewellry and lipstick... at the party step out the car looking fresh, cute and relaxed πŸ˜‰ πŸ€£

damn girl!!!!!!.......urs is even better than mine!πŸ‘