Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

usharafuddin

IF-Rockerz

usharafuddin

Posted: 17 December 2007 at 7:06am | IP Logged

About You

-Why did you choose your ID?: long history lmaao.. b4 joining i didn't used 2 use net much so i was totally tube light bout forum stuffs.. during joining here, i thought i've 2 put any mail's user ID, n as i didn't hav ny e-mail ID dat time, so gave ma dad's ID LOL i could've changed d username, buh thought there'll go on confusions n would loose connection wid old friends lolz so havn't changed 4 good.. Embarrassed

-Birthday: june 27.

-Horoscope star sign: cancer Tongue (wen i was kid n 1 of ma cousine said ma horroscope is cancer, i was looking at her like dumboo.. i thought k cancerians die by suffering by cancer Ouch   LOL

-Where do you live? (I don't need your address I won't stalk you [wink] just country and city works): Bangladesh, Dhaka. Big smile

-Occupation: (If you in school/uni…what year?): imma bekaar! Ouch lol well in standerd 12..

-What are your hobbies (other than IF): learning martial ar's steps n practicing it, surfing net n making morphing kinda siggies.. LOL

-What is one thing that gets on your nerves?: any parents' doubtful face sometimes Confused

-If you could meet anyone past, present, or future... Who would it be?: obviouslyy raj n priya n all ma net friends.. Embarrassed aahh.. many time i've dreamt k vijay bhai sending ticket 2 all IFians 4 cumming india who r outta india n having a grand IF 10th aniversery n get2gatha of all IFians..!!! LOL LOL aah no chance, vijay bhai loot jaayega n would get bekar due 2 this kinda party for billions of IFians!!!!ROFL

-What makes you cry?: wen some1 tries 2 interfare in ma freedom n dere's nothing much i can do! Confused

-What makes you laugh?: ay obviously.. still laughing on dat rubbing burger on shoe scene!! LOL LOL

-If you had three wishes what would they be?: get back remix wid more more ay scenes.. Embarrassed , i want freedom in every step of ma life n wanna get good marks in any exam.. n afta d board exam this whish's place'll take another wish lmaaoo.. LOL

-What is your worst habit?: short temper! Ouch

-Where do you see yourself in 5 years?...in 20 years?: afta 5 years, may b doing some job n afta 20 years mmmmmmmm may b still doing d same job! LOL

-What was your dream profession as a child? Why? Did you achieve that dream? If not, why not?: childhood dream profession was prolly typical doctor or engineer! as a kid got excited wid ccommon typical fings lol.. buh now dream profession've already changed cause now got k how much labour i gotta spend if i choose profession of doctor or engineer lolz.. ppl get budhdhaaa buh still study doesn't end 4 doctors!! LOL this is obviously not 4 me! LOL

-What is your best quality?: mmm.. i can make ma heart understand 2 b patient in bad times.. lol otherfings donno.. ma friends can tell..

-Describe yourself: mmm.. du uh donno.. can't.. lol.. ask ma frends.. LOL

-What one word best expresses your life?: "OO fishh!!" LOL

About IF

-How did you find out about IF?: during searching stuffs of kyph! Tongue

-What sections to you usually visit?: now only remix! Tongue

-What do you like about IF?: total IF family!! Embarrassed

-What do you dislike about IF?: wen sometimes there goes on stupid argues n fighting between 2 groups, seen this in wateva section i've visited so far! Ouch

-What makes IF so addicting?: friends n obviously ay n ayls!! Embarrassed

-What is one thing you would change about IF?: it's jus perfect i guess.. Tongue

-What do you hope to see in the future for IF?: more creative stuffs n more stuffs 4 enjoyment donno wat! LOL Wink

-Who are your close friends on IF: each n every i've met so far.. Embarrassed

-Your favourite movie: versus n arahan

-Favourite Actors: SRK, arjun punj n raj! Tongue Wink

-Favourite Actresses: neha bamb,Embarrassed priya wal,Embarrassed gurdeep kholi,Embarrassed preety zinta!! Embarrassed

-Television Show(apart frm remix): mmm... khichdi n sarabhai vs sarabhai! LOL LOL

-music: all remix songs.. Tongue Tongue

Edited by usharafuddin - 17 December 2007 at 8:21am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "**remix forum slambook** (Page 2)" in Remix forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

FollowYourHeart

IF-Sizzlerz

FollowYourHeart

Posted: 18 December 2007 at 3:30am | IP Logged

awwwwwwwwwwwwww danguuuuuuuuuuuuuuu u are the beshttttttttttHugwelll jo bhi mera naam likhega naa woh best ho jayegaaaaaaaaROFL so chalo people such a simple way to become the bestLOLWink

but yaa on a serious noteeeeee its totally impossible to sum up what if has given us wen it comes to frnds and frndshipsssssssHugthe feeling is just wonderfullllllllllll to have people who care as to what happens to youu and your lifeeeHugHugwho become happy to see u laugh and who are always there to reduce the pain wen smethng wrong happensHugHugHuggoooosh two yrs i hav been livng alll alone in hostel and pata hi nahi chala that i am way frm homeeeeee becoz in these two yrs i found my second familyyyyyyyyyHuggoooosh i really dnt knw wat wld i ever doooooooo without all of u maaaaaaaaaanHugHugto all my frndssss-guys u knw right all of youuu that i really really loveeeeeeeeee uuuuuuu allllllHugHugHug

and from the unending list if u really have to mention thos without whome life wld really be emptyyyyyyy then wellll.....

nappyyyyyyyyyy is the one without whome i cant even think of ending a day peacefully and happylyyyyHugdnt talk to her for one dayyy and i get crankyy like hellllllHugHugshes the cuuuuutest thng in my lifeeeeeeeHugHugHugand probablyyy amongst those few people whome i can trust blindlyyyyHugHuglife is just impossible without herHugHugawwww ninnuuuuuuu i loveeee youuuuuuuuHugHug

halshuuuuuuu is my expecto patronummmmmmmmmm foreverrrrrrrHug i dnt need to talk to her dailyyyyyy becoz wenever she cmes and we chat the happy feeling stays for a long long timeeeHugHugHugjust adooooooooooore this gurl to the very core maaaaaan i can say this that i havn't met a better human than her on the netHugHug shes just an extention of ashi jisse bhi baat karegy she wld make sure she leaves them laughing like helllllllHugHugand i can relay on her aankh band kar keeeeeeeeeHugHug

shelluuuuuuuuuu ashitaaaaaaaaaa both are my weeklyyyyyyyy tonicsssssss dnt talk to them for minimum three daysssssssss and i feeeeel ki shit maaan kahaa chale gaye ye donoooooooooo mereko chod keeeeeeeeeeeeeCryCry ager ek halfte se zada ho jata hai then toh i knwwwww the world is nt gng rightHug

divuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu mery papeetuuuuuuuHugHugHugek din phone na kareeeeeeeee toh lagta hai smethngs missingggggggCryCryCry and that idiott hasn't called since a week nowwwwwwwwwwAngry kuch zada hi pyaar ho gaya usse apny books seeeeeeAngryAngry

jennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn my stinkyyyyyyy meanyyyyyyyyy Hug my life toh wld start stinking onlyyyyyyyy if shes nt thereeeeeeeeeeHugHug we can talk the stupidest stuffffff and laugh at the weirdest of jokesssssHugHugaww i wish it always stays like thatBig smile and it willll coz i so dnt intend of letitng u goooooHugHug

teebyyyyyyyyyyyyyHugHugmy jumbo body waliiiiiiiiHugHug lamooooooo who wld giv me jumbu mumbo huggysss if she goes awayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyCry no no teebyyyy dnt go away everrr i wld giv u that bananaaaaaaa also which i was havinggWink

annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnHug my fvttest ginnyyyyyyyyHugHug the gurlllllll who has comeee onlyy to spread happpynesssssss in our livesssss and shes been doing that since the day she cameeeeeeHugHugHugoh my goooooood i cant imagineeeeee not seeing her around nowwwww two days of her not being around here or at ayls and i start missing her like hellllllllHugHugHugand the best part i soo feeel i hav knwn her since agesssssHugHugHugshes one of thoseeeeee people who have all the ingradiants of being forever type of friendddddHugHug 

my doottyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyHugshishhhhhhhh m shooooooo missing herrrrrrrrrrrrrrHugshes the besht dotttyyyy everrrrr one raree gift who stood by mee invariabelyyyyyEmbarrassedHugHug gooooosh i sitll remember that siggy line dotttyyyyyyyyyHugHugHugbefore that day i was never ever sooo sooo soo proude to be meeeeeHugHug

twinnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yshuuuuuuuuuHugHugHugits been agesssss since i spoke to herrrrrrrrr but i knwwwwww she lovessss meee and that knwledge is enoughhhhhhhhHugHug jab bhi we meet hameshaaaaa its like we hav just spoken a minute agoooooHugHugno time gap can ever come between ussssssHugHugand i just loveeeee this twinyyy connection between ussssssss its speciall which i share onlyy with herrrrrHugHug

vanshuuuu my nikaaa jiiiiiiiiiiLOLHughitler ki ammaaaaaaaHug just lovee her wen shes not boillingOuch wen shes bolling she makes me boil tooooooo and hateeeeee it wen shes says stupid crap like that of the other dayOuch

siriuslyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy maateeeeeeeeeeeCry both vanisheddd bt i still loveeeeee themmmmmHugHug

and ofcorseeeeee have to nameeeee the latest addition to the listtttBig smilesimuuuuuuuuuHugHugHug santa in disguiseeeeHugHugam glad we met simaaaaHugam sure you and i wld gelll like helllllBig smileHug or shall i say we have already gelled so well that we hav becme jelly bellyyLOLHug

and these were the ones who happen to be the closest who happen to share eevry moment of my lifeeeeeeee who knw me in outttt up downnn and who lovee me the way i ammmm and to whome i can say anything without thinking twiceeeee coz i knw at the end of the dayyyyyy they wld all be thereeeeeHugHugHug-the list wld definately go on and onnnnn and onnnnn and onnnnnnnnnnnnnnn and onnnnnnnnnnnnnnn-ash sanaaaaaa shriyasiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii shreyaaaaaa  the list definately is endlessssssHugHug

but these were the onessssssss jinke binaaaaaa cant cant surviveeeEmbarrassedHug-am talking like a love struck maniac naaaLOL-kya kiya hai tum logon neeee hypnotizeeee??LOL loveee uuuuuuuuu guyss loveeeeeeee uuu sooo soo muchhhhhhHug

end main i can just sayyyy thankoo bhagguuu and thnakoo ashi for giving me these beautyfull adorableeee people in my lifeeeeHugHug "touch wood"WinkHug for that... watever happens kal one thng wlder change is this happy feeling which wld fill me wen i wld think of all of uHugHug

ps.....oh god wat a hyper pooooooooooost  ROFLROFLROFL well maza aya likhnee mainnnnnEmbarrassedWink...main kitty cute hun naa?LOL"tw"Wink

cme on guys get the hints maan can't u see am soo fishing for complimentsBlushing

Edited by smritisashi - 18 December 2007 at 3:38am

Quirky

IF-Rockerz

Quirky

Posted: 19 December 2007 at 7:55am | IP Logged

SANAA

-Why did you choose your ID?

LOVE YUVI A LOT.... Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

-Birthday:
10TH SEPTEMBER

-Horoscope star sign:
VIRGO

-Where do you live? (I don't need your address I won't stalk you [wink] just country and city works)
MUMBAI

2ND YR BMS

-What are your hobbies (other than IF)
READING, PAINTING

-What is one thing that gets on your nerves?
HIPOCRACY

-If you could meet anyone past, present, or future... Who would it be?

RAJ SINGH AORAEmbarrassedWinkEmbarrassedPRIYA WALEmbarrassedWinkEmbarrassed

-What makes you cry?
UMMMM...NOTHING REALLY BUT MAYBE IF MY FAMILY IS HURT I WOULD SURELY CRY...

-What makes you laugh?
EVERYTHING......JUZ KIDDING MY YUVI ASHI FIGHTS ARE SOEMTHING THAT PUTS ME INTO FITS OF LAUGHTER... LOL

-If you had three wishes what would they be?
MEET ASHI YUVI
VISIT LONDON
ALWAYS BE HAPPY

-What is your worst habit?
LAZINESS... LOL Wink

-Where do you see yourself in 5 years?...in 20 years?
EXECUTIVE..

-What was your dream profession as a child? Why? Did you achieve that dream? If not, why not?
I WANTED TO BE A PILOT...BUT I GOT SPECKS SO I COULDNT GO FOR IT... Wink

-What is your best quality?
I M VERY FRIENDLY Embarrassed

-Describe yourself

WELL I CUTE SWEET FUNLOVING MASTI KHOR... LOL LOL Embarrassed
-What one word best expresses your life?
FUN Embarrassed

About IF

-How did you find out about IF?
COOL

-What sections to you usually visit?
RF, HP, DMG, DISNEY

-What do you like about IF?
ITS A VERY DIFFERENT SITE..

-What do you dislike about IF?
NOTHING

-What makes IF so addicting?
ALL THE WONERFUL PPL OVER HERE... Embarrassed Big smile

-What is one thing you would change about IF?
NOTHING

-What do you hope to see in the future for IF?
HAVING MANNNNNNYYYY MEMBERS...N MORE ADDITIONAL FEATURES...

-Who are your close friends on IF
SMRITI, NITZIE, HIBA, NIYA, RACHEL, DIVYA, AASHNI, SHELLY, ASHITA,
SORRY IF I HAV FORGOTTEN ANYONE..

-Your favourite movie: ALL SRK MOVIES ROCK!! LOVE THEM!!

RECENT ONES..CHAK DE, OSO...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

-Favourite Actors: SRK, RAJ SINGH ARORAEmbarrassed

-Favourite Actresses:
DEEPIKA, KATRINA, KAJOL, PRIYA WALEmbarrassed

-Television Show(apart frm remix): DILL MILL GAYE (BUT I WATCH IT RARELY)

-music:
HINDI MOVIE MUSIC...

Edited by sanaayuvi - 19 December 2007 at 8:00am

devilz_here

devilz_here

Posted: 21 December 2007 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Sidra

-Why did you choose your ID?
my sis says am a devil!!!!

-Birthday:
6th jan

-Horoscope star sign:
Capricorn

-Where do you live? (I don't need your address I won't stalk you [wink] just country and city works):
allahabad Dead Dead

student,,, 8th grade!!!

-What are your hobbies (other than IF)
surfing the net,,, chatting,,, playing pranks,,, basketball,,, badminton,,, reading stories.

-What is one thing that gets on your nerves?
my siblings!!!!

-If you could meet anyone past, present, or future... Who would it be?
past: aryabhatt (he made our life a hell by providing infos on mathematics,, my frndz also wanna kill him again)
present:all my family memberz 2gether!!!
future:priya wal n raj singh arora!!!

-What makes you cry?
aktually am an emotional fool so i can cry even on getting scoldings!!! Ouch Ouch Ouch

-What makes you laugh?
ashi-yuvi offfcourse,,, remembering the past days!!!

1.)remixxxxxxxx agaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnn!!!!
2.)get my remix folder bak on computer!!!! ((( 2day only it got deleted b'coz of sum virus in the computer!!!)))
3.)to change my bro behaviour!!! (((hez happy i hav lost my remix files!!!)))

-What is your worst habit?
can't sleep without my bear with me!!! Ouch Ouch Ouch   

-Where do you see yourself in 5 years?...in 20 years?
in RF doing more n more n more masti!!!!

-What was your dream profession as a child? Why? Did you achieve that dream? If not, why not?
well i wanted to b'cum a doc n break the record of my family since no1 iz!!! but can't fulfill it coz maths n science iz not my cuppa tea!!! Ouch Confused

-What is your best quality?
very frndly n helpful in nature!!!! Embarrassed Embarrassed

-Describe yourself
prankster,,, a sweet devil n emotional fool!!! Evil Smile

pranks!!!!

About IF

-How did you find out about IF?
waz searching remix on google n landed up in this beautiful heaven!!! Tongue Big smile Embarrassed

-What sections to you usually visit?
RF,, ayls!!!

-What do you like about IF?
almost everything!!!

-What do you dislike about IF?
aktually nothing!!!

ayls n the memberz here!!!   

nothing!!!

me doing more mastiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...

-Who are your close friends on IF
mayb divya might not know me but aktually she waz the first i hav ever chatted on IF,,, the next 1 waz aashni bcoz of whom am here,,, the next iz hiba b'coz of whom i started posting here LOL LOL LOL,,,, n thew next in the list iz smriti b'cozof whom m still posting!!!!!!!   well the list will go on n on n on.....
in short all ay-ians!!!

-Your favourite movie: all horror n comedies!!!

-Favourite Actors: raj singh arora,,, karan wahi!!!

Favourite Actresses: priya wal,,, shweta gulathi!!!

-Television Show(apart frm remix):dill mill gayye!!!

-music:all types!!!!

shriyaroxxx

IF-Dazzler

shriyaroxxx

Posted: 29 December 2007 at 5:02am | IP Logged

Hey ppl, I'm back after a 2 week very well deserved vacation... hope u guys missed me

About You

-Why did you choose your ID? Well, I don't mean to boast or anything, but I do think I rock Wink

-Birthday: 17 May

-Horoscope star sign: Taurus

-Where do you live? (I don't need your address LOL I won't stalk you [wink] just country and city works) New Delhi, India

-Occupation: (If you in school/uni…what year?) School, 11th grade

-What are your hobbies (other than IF) Ummm... reading, travelling, hanging out with ma friends, etc, etc...

-What is one thing that gets on your nerves? My sister Stern Smile but on a more serious note, pl who pollute d environment

-If you could meet anyone past, present, or future...  Who would it be? Adolf Hitler... would like to give him a piece of my mind, & also James Anderson & Alastair Cook

-What makes you cry? Anything.... I cried watching Lage Raho Munna Bhai, so u can imagine...

-What makes you laugh? Again, anything... I laugh really easily

1. I'd like to be the richest person alive with $100 bn.

2. I'd want myself to be perfect in every form... don't have to study before a test & still get 100%

3. I'd want my future husband to be the second richest person alive, & extremely good looking, well mannered, sweet, etc, etc...

-What is your worst habit? Nothing really Wink... okay, I guess I lose my temper a bit too often, & I don't ever clean my room....

-Where do you see yourself in 5 years?...in 20 years? As a student studying journalism, & in the next 20 years as the world's best journalist

-What was your dream profession as a child? Why? Did you achieve that dream? If not, why not? I wanted to be a bus driver... lol... & my parents forbade me to... how unfortunate

-What is your best quality? Wayyy too many to count...lol

-Describe yourself

I'm a genius, the most brilliant person to ever have been born...Im also a bit crazy, but thats a completely different story

About IF

-How did you find out about IF? Google, like everyone else

-What sections to you usually visit? rf, hpf, ml

-What do you like about IF? everything

-What do you dislike about IF? nothin much, really... im being perfectly honest

-What makes IF so addicting? The ppl

-What is one thing you would change about IF? I'd like to see myself as an administrator... lol... only kidding Tongue

-What do you hope to see in the future for IF? Four years & still counting, so a lot of things

-Who are your close friends on IF... Everyone on rf & hpf

-Your favourite movie: Currently Ocean's 13

-Favourite Actors: Neil Nitin Mukesh... he's choooo cuuute

-Favourite Actresses: None...

-Television Show(apart frm remix): Friends, Fab Life, All Access 

-music: Currently in love with Enrique... somebody's me is awesooooome

ashi_mania

IF-Rockerz

ashi_mania

Posted: 01 January 2008 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by uvcraziestfan

About You

-Why did you choose your ID?  coz am a huge huge Anvesha Banerjee Ray fan...& since Anvesha Rocks was already taken up by kavi...I had to take Anvesha rulz Embarrassed....though its a fact that she not just rocked but also ruled in Remix....n I am very proud of my id Embarrassed

-Age:  Nappy ke love se  toh deffo bahut choti hoon Embarrassed

-Birthday: 18th  Nov

-Horoscope star sign: Scorpio

-Where do you live? (I don't need your address LOL I won't stalk you [wink] just country and city works) India

-Occupation: (If you in school/uni…what year?) working currently

-What are your hobbies (other than IF) Travelling & Chit Chatting EmbarrassedLOL

-What is one thing that gets on your nerves?  Hypocrites  &  Lies

-If you could meet anyone past, present, or future...  Who would it be?  My  Grandpa 

-What makes you cry?  Just like Shriya...almost anything Embarrassed

-What makes you laugh?  Again Anything....esp  Ashi &  Sonia  Embarrassed

Good Health, Wealth & Prosperity for my family & me

-What is your worst habit? Loosing my temper , getting too emotional abt things & am very sensitive

-Where do you see yourself in 5 years?...in 20 years? I live each day as it comes...dont want to think itne lambe ki Wink

-What is your best quality? Being Honest when the situation demands

-Describe yourself

About IF

-How did you find out about IF? Google

-What sections to you usually visit? RF, Indian Idol, Avtaar & sig

-What do you like about IF? its members

-What do you dislike about IF? the ads that take ages to load every page

-What makes IF so addicting? the fact that u meet ppl who love the same show as u do n have the same interests

-What is one thing you would change about IF? the no. of ads n the rule that articles from Telly chakkar cant be posted

-Who are your close friends on IF? too huge a list to be put up here

-Your favourite movie: as of now Chakde India but am sure I would love TZP too when I watch it n it would be in my list of fav's

-Favourite Actors: Priya Wal & Preity Zinta

-Favourite Actresses: keeps on changing...Akshay Kumar at present

-Television Show(apart frm remix): Indian Idol n currently CHA

-music: Anything that relaxes me

animateash

IF-Rockerz

animateash

Posted: 25 January 2008 at 11:47am | IP Logged

We all come here to hang out here in our second home bt still dont noe each other soFill out the following so other members know about you ! If you feel that the questions are to personnal just skip them Wink Thumbs Up

About You

-Why did you choose your ID? dunnoo but was just fidning sumthng 2 suit ash and suddnely animate struck me from dat day animateash became ma identity hehehheLOL

-Age:18yrs(Embarrassedi still cnat believ i m 18 hehehe)

-Birthday:12th jan 1990

-Horoscope star sign:capricorn....

-Where do you live? (I don't need your address LOL I won't stalk you [wink] just country and city works): aamchi mumbai....and in sum's heart heheheheh(karan offcourse)

Occupation: (If you in school/uni…what year?)student in 12th and w8in for ma boards and entrance for medical 2 gt dun(hoep i gt into dentistry)

-What are your hobbies (other than IF)loads ree..biggei list leik making vdimixesss, collages, riting poems, stories,articles, i m a state level medalist in drawiang loll(cnat beleiv nah heheheh but its eben liek 3 yrs i lft due 2 studies)

-What is one thing that gets on your nerves?hmmmmm all idotic ppl and those who hurt me

-If you could meet anyone past, present, or future... Who would it be? awwww all remxi starst speiclalyyyy karan and priya di.....raj bhaiay...aur aajkal even wanna meet karan singh grover ...aww./..armaan hotiie..

-What makes you cry? wen sum1 hurts me ,,,CryCryoe ignores me ...

-What makes you laugh?hehehehhe divya ki stupid baatein(yaa d ayaa kaunsi divs) heheheh aur kuch aur logos ki stupidity lolzz

-If you had three wishes what would they be?shhhh i wont say dat

-What is your worst habit?bitinh nails, being zidddiiii veyr evry ziddii (divya , ma delhi frend sakshi and hiba knwos veyr well heheheheh)

-Where do you see yourself in 5 years?...in 20 years?...5yrs-as a dentist...after 20yrs-ortho-dentist

-What was your dream profession as a child? Why? Did you achieve that dream? If not, why not?ma dream profession is being a dentist and imms till preparing for it hope 2 gt into it

-What is your best quality? hmmm dunno lolzzz

-Describe yourself...ma frend describe me bettaa hehe

-What one word best expresses your life? confused hehehhee

About IF

-How did you find out about IF? thru indya.com

-What sections to you usually visit? mny...remix, used 2 vsiit four and lrl, now dmg also and few more...

-What do you like about IF? hmmmmm d moddy of remxi rox hehehhe luv u shelly wthour ur support and help i wud 'nt haf survived on it....and mny mroe stufff ...

-What do you dislike about IF?hmm dunnoo

-What makes IF so addicting? discusssionss.//hehehehhe

-What is one thing you would change about IF?...ppll should co-operate wth every1......der shud b unity and no humilations re...

-What do you hope to see in the future for IF?unity....

-Who are your close friends on IF ...so mny re...

-Your favourite movie:long list ....

-Favourite Actors:so mny but lways karan wahi, raj singh arora, srk, shahid,hrithik

-Favourite Actresses:priay wal, sakshi talwar, priyanka chopra, amrita rao...and mny more

-Television Show(apart frm remix): dmg, i like watching mny more

-music:depends on ma modd

Edited by animateash - 21 February 2008 at 4:54am

-Frozen-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Frozen-

Posted: 28 March 2008 at 4:03am | IP Logged

About You

-Why did you choose your ID? just like thatSmile

-Birthday:8th feb

-Horoscope star sign:aquarius

-Where do you live? i live in india

-What are your hobbies -dancing,drawing,singing

-What is one thing that gets on your nerves?when someone irritates me

-If you could meet anyone past, present, or future...  Who would it be? my best friend

-What makes you cry?harsh words

-What makes you laugh?anything thats really funny

-If you had three wishes what would they be?to top my exams,to meet my favourite actress and to be known by everyoneBig smile

-What is your worst habit?to much addicted to ifLOLLOL

-Where do you see yourself in 5 years?...in 20 years?study as much as i can and then i don't know

-What was your dream profession as a child?to be a doctor

Why? Did you achieve that dream? If not, why not?bcoz i wanted to do somthing good but i couldn't cause it requires too much hard work

-What is your best quality?i am a kind hearted girl and never want to hurt anyone intentionally

-Describe yourself

i am a simple school going girl for now whose aim is to do something good in life

i can't describe it in a single word

About IF

-How did you find out about IF?my di told me

-What sections to you usually visit?remix,dv,kavyanjali,ra,ramayan

-What do you like about IF?we get to discuss anything that's in ou mind and getto knw others views about a particular thing

-What do you dislike about IF?when someone says something harsh about our favourites

everything

nothing

it will reach gr8 hts

-Who are your close friends on IF

not yet

-Your favourite movie:

jab we met

-Favourite Actors:

many

-Favourite Actresses:

so many

-Television Show(apart frm remix):

kavyanjali,prc,dv,ramayan

-music: