Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

uvcraziestfan

IF-Sizzlerz

uvcraziestfan

Posted: 16 December 2007 at 10:31am | IP Logged

We all come here to hang out here in our second home bt still dont noe each other soFill out the following so other members know about you ! If you feel that the questions are to personnal just skip them Wink Thumbs Up

About You

-Why did you choose your ID?

-Birthday:

-Horoscope star sign:

-Where do you live? (I don't need your address LOL I won't stalk you [wink] just country and city works)

-What are your hobbies (other than IF)

-What is one thing that gets on your nerves?

-If you could meet anyone past, present, or future...  Who would it be?

-What makes you cry?

-What makes you laugh?

-If you had three wishes what would they be?

-What is your worst habit?

-Where do you see yourself in 5 years?...in 20 years?

-What was your dream profession as a child? Why? Did you achieve that dream? If not, why not?

-What is your best quality?

-Describe yourself

-What one word best expresses your life?

About IF

-How did you find out about IF?

-What sections to you usually visit?

-What do you like about IF?

-What do you dislike about IF?

-What makes IF so addicting?

-What is one thing you would change about IF?

-What do you hope to see in the future for IF?

-Who are your close friends on IF

-Your favourite movie:

-Favourite Actors:

-Favourite Actresses:

-Television Show(apart frm remix):

-music:

Edited by uvcraziestfan - 26 December 2007 at 6:34am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "**remix forum slambook**" in Remix forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

FollowYourHeart

IF-Sizzlerz

FollowYourHeart

Posted: 16 December 2007 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by uvcraziestfan

About You

-Why did you choose your ID?       coz i love ashi and wished to tell the world that i love her

-Age:       umm dnt askLOL i already feel a buddhi amongst u all kiddosOuch

-Birthday:   19th oct dare u forgetWink

-Horoscope star sign:  libraaaaEmbarrassed the beshttttEmbarrassed

-Where do you live?    wish it were in a handsome hunk's heart but since hes not around yetWink so i wld say half at home half in hostelLOL

-Occupation:    under the great prestigious job of doing nothingLOL

-What are your hobbies   writing obviouslyLOL and mugiiiiic is the food of my soulEmbarrassed

-What is one thing that gets on your nerves?      aah ask wat does not get on my nervesOuch well the thng that really puts me off are facades fakeness pretences and lies so people wen dealing with me kindly keep a stright face else u can seriously buzz offLOLWink 

-If you could meet anyone past, present, or future...  Who would it be?   priyaaaa wana giv her a big big big thankoo and i lovee youu huggyyyyEmbarrassedHug

-What makes you cry?    lonelyness

-What makes you laugh?    ayEmbarrassedWink

-If you had three wishes what would they be?   i manage to hold on to frnds who are fast scattering in diff directions, meet my best net frnds  smeday and  remix reruns and well sme wishes are too personal so i cant share them hereLOL

-What is your worst habit?    anger lack of dimplomacy always gets me in a fix bt that cmes fmr being a typical libranLOL

-Where do you see yourself in 5 years?...in 20 years?   in five yrs probably working earning and dating sme oneLOL in twenty loving doting pampering my two little baby gurliesLOLLOL well insha allahWink

-What was your dream profession as a child? Why? Did you achieve that dream? If not, why not?    hahaha the common one being a doc well coz i hate phy and maths so cldnt take scienceLOL

-What is your best quality?   everything in me is the besht be it a quality or a disadvantageWink

-Describe yourself

-What one word best expresses your life?   HYPER

About IF

-How did you find out about IF?    halshuu zindabaadWink

-What sections to you usually visit?    remix avi siggy

-What do you like about IF?    aylsssssssEmbarrassed the main reason why am still aroundWink

-What do you dislike about IF?     that i cant use F**K wen i am desperate to use itLOLWink

-What makes IF so addicting?     hahahhaaa do i even need to answer that? ayyyyyyyyEmbarrassedEmbarrassed and aylsssssssEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

-What is one thing you would change about IF?    ummm well i wld love a siggy box wid minimum ten siggys ka spaceeeeeeEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed haii imagine ten ay siggys adorning my siggy spaceeeEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed blisss i wld toh keep on niharofying it foreverEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

-What do you hope to see in the future for IF?    umm more inter forum fun and mastyBig smile

-Who are your close friends on IF    toooo tooo many to nameeeeee lovee alll all my if frndssss as i say always ashi's giftty to moiiiEmbarrassedEmbarrassed 

-Your favourite movie:   rdb

-Favourite Actors:  rsa amir hritik

-Favourite Actresses:   only priya wal

-Television Show(apart frm remix):   frndzzzzzzzz

-music:    allll latest tumse hi jwm

Edited by smritisashi - 16 December 2007 at 1:11pm

Parachute.

IF-Sizzlerz

Parachute.

Posted: 16 December 2007 at 12:56pm | IP Logged

-Why did you choose your ID? Saniya

-Birthday:27th Aug!

-Horoscope star sign:Virggoooo

-Where do you live? (I don't need your address I won't stalk you [wink] just country and city works) LOL Londddonnn!

11th
-What are your hobbies (other than IF)Watching films, listening to music, going shopping etc

-What is one thing that gets on your nerves?Liars

-If you could meet anyone past, present, or future... Who would it be? SRK!

-What makes you cry?Any emotional scene

-What makes you laugh?My best mates and looking back on embarrassing moments

-If you had three wishes what would they be?Hmm...to make me pass with good grades, to keep me and everyone I love happy and to have 3 more wishes

-What is your worst habit?I lose concentration while revision too easily Embarrassed

Successful and happy
-What was your dream profession as a child? Why? Did you achieve that dream? If not, why not?It changed like everyday...teacher, artist, fashion designer...
Right now its doctor

-What is your best quality?I always try and help people

-Describe yourself-I think its better you ask that to people that know me

Great!

About IF

-How did you find out about IF?Google Zindabad!

-What sections to you usually visit?DMG,Remix,Bolly,CFC and A&S..oo and fashion

-What do you like about IF?Discussions and arguments! LOL

-What do you dislike about IF?Not enough space for sigs!

-What makes IF so addicting?Dunno Embarrassed

-What is one thing you would change about IF?Nothing really...sig stuff which i said above

-What do you hope to see in the future for IF?More masti

-Who are your close friends on IFYouuuu shellu,Pri and Nitz

-Your favourite movie:
Too many to count..DDLJ,KKHH,DTPH,JWM,KHNH,OSO etc
-Favourite Actors:SRK!

-Favourite Actresses:
Kareena after JWM and Kajol forever
-Television Show(apart frm remix): DMG!<3Love it!

-music:

Dance music and romantic songs...Pretty much anything that sounds good to my ears

-Aishwarya-

IF-Dazzler

-Aishwarya-

Posted: 16 December 2007 at 1:59pm | IP Logged

-Why did you choose your ID? because my birthday date is 14th and i just thought of groovygal

-Birthday: 14th september

-Horoscope star sign: virgo

-Where do you live? uk, london

-What are your hobbies: dancing,singing,surfing the net and gossiping with my friends

-What is one thing that gets on your nerves? my cousin asking me the same thing again and again

-If you could meet anyone past, present, or future... Who would it be?     Confused?

-What makes you cry? deaths and if i loose something

-What makes you laugh? if i get ticked, funny jokes and funny tv shows

-If you had three wishes what would they be? 1. i become miss universe! 2. i rule the world! 3. no school

-What is your worst habit? i get irritated very quickly

-Where do you see yourself in 5 years? topping my grammar school ...in 20 years? still rocking on if!

-What was your dream profession as a child? doctor Why? because they get loads of money!

-What is your best quality? why talk about one! i'm the best anyway! Tongue

-Describe yourself: witty, fun to work with, and inspiring

-What one word best expresses your life? posh and glamourous

-How did you find out about IF? surfing google

-What sections to you usually visit? celeb fc's, disney, dill mill gayye, jhalak dikh laa jaa and now remix

-What do you like about IF? the updates

-What do you dislike about IF? nothing to dislike! its great!

-What makes IF so addicting? everything

-What is one thing you would change about IF? that no topics can be shut

-What do you hope to see in the future for IF? more sections

-Who are your close friends on IF:maha_prakrti, aashiyuvi4life, angadz and mini786

-Your favourite movie: keeps on changing!

-Favourite Actors: srk, salman, abhishek, ranbir...................

-Favourite Actresses: rani, katrina...............

-Television Show apart from remix: dill mill gayye

-music: BOLLYWOOD!

hey.bhaggu

IF-Sizzlerz

hey.bhaggu

Posted: 16 December 2007 at 4:54pm | IP Logged

About You

Niyati

-Why did you choose your ID?

Because my old id was nitz_rocks...and it got deleted...so i did *nitz_rocks*Tongue and well its nitz_ROCKS...because i rockWinkEmbarrassedCool Well all AY fans rock!EmbarrassedCool

-Birthday:

7th AugustEmbarrassed

-Horoscope star sign:

Leooooooooo Rocks!WinkCool See even my Ashi is LeoBlushingBlushing

-Where do you live? (I don't need your address LOL I won't stalk you [wink] just country and city works)

Unfortunatly, I had to move to US from India in 2004CryCry Just 10 months before remix startedLOL

9th Grade...Student

-What are your hobbies (other than IF)

Well first things first... Watching AY videossBlushingBlushingDay Dreaming, making their mixBlushing, DancingEmbarrassed, listening to music etc...

-What is one thing that gets on your nerves? 

You all...my friendsLOLLOL just kidding...ummm... My  1st hour class ke students! Specially gurls...hate them!

-If you could meet anyone past, present, or future...  Who would it be?

Without any doubt all my friendsEmbarrassedHug Priya and RajEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

-What makes you cry? 

Ahh well... i dunno... but  i am definatly a very sensitive gurlLOL

-What makes you laugh?

I dunno what...that would definately be AY fitesLOLEmbarrassed but the person would definately  be harshuuuHugLOL

1. Remix ko wapas lao with AY given equal importanceEmbarrassed and mayb more to cover up season 2LOLEmbarrassed 2. Let me have A in all my classesEmbarrassed so that i get IB diplomaEmbarrassed 3. Send me to indiaaa foreverLOLEmbarrassed

Ummmm...manyy...one of them is i still take this napkin kinda thingy while sleepingLOLLOLEmbarrassed

5 years... in some university studying. 20 years... definately in india!

-What was your dream profession as a child? Why? Did you achieve that dream? If not, why not?

Well they kept changing...but doctor was the one thing which didnt change since childhoodEmbarrassed And lets hope that i acheive it!Embarrassed

uh... i dunno...well for that you guys are better to answerLOLEmbarrassed

-Describe yourself

I am cuteness personifiedBlushingBlushing

Well in USA.. BORINGSleepy... in india... EXCITING!WinkEmbarrassed can't wait to come to indiaEmbarrassed

About IF

-What do you dislike about IF?

-Your favourite movie:

-Favourite Actors:

-Favourite Actresses:

-Television Show(apart frm remix):

-music:

To be edited...LOL

funky n crazy

IF-Rockerz

funky n crazy

Posted: 16 December 2007 at 8:39pm | IP Logged

We all come here to hang out here in our second home bt still dont noe each other soFill out the following so other members know about you ! If you feel that the questions are to personnal just skip them Wink Thumbs Up

About You

-Why did you choose your ID?  i din choose my id it jus poopd up cuz thts wht im usually clld

-Birthday: 25 feb

-Horoscope star sign: im a fishhhhh....piscies

-Where do you live? (I don't need your address LOL I won't stalk you [wink] just country and city works) bombay

-Occupation: (If you in school/uni…what year?) schol school...9th

-What are your hobbies (other than IF)  playin pranks, music, frnds, craziness, baarish mein khelna, logon k sarr pe chadna, bhaag jaanaLOL

-What is one thing that gets on your nerves? YOU!, k jus kiddin liars cheatrs n complain boxes

-If you could meet anyone past, present, or future...  Who would it be?  all my frnds tht i hvnt met

-What makes you cry?

senti stuff....i dnt cry tht easily so its gotta b sumthin really strng thts mde me cry

-What makes you laugh?

anythin....i cn jus strt laffin 4 no reasnROFLROFLim knwn 4 tht

-life remains jus d way it is rite now it wud b awesum!!!!!

-i reach jan 17th 2008

-i dn hve 2 fite or argue wth pple i luv

i loose my tempr n thn i donno wht im doin....also i strt playin wth my hair or dis my ring whn im liein so im alwysssss caught by someone who knos dis

afta 5 yrs in IF n afta 20 yrs also in IFLOL

im still a childdddd........how cn i ans disROFL

tht i cnt figure out....im bad at judgin myslf

-Describe yourself

im mad im crazy ill drive u insne in gud n bad situatns onc i mke up my mind its onc in a blue moon to gt it chnged rathr impossibl...b in my gud bks or ur life is in dangr....i luvvvvvvv my frnds n anythin n everythin 4 thm

FILMI!!!!!!! cumpletely!!!!!!!

About IF

arry its a lng stry sumthin 2 do wth google

RF n only RF n yaa VB sectn 4 RFLOL

d pple hre n d wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy d care....FRNDSBlushing

-What do you dislike about IF?\

NUTHING

d frnds n deir frndship.....n our amazing discussns

nuthin nuthin its suprb d wy it is

all my frnds bck agn

its a neva endin list.....cn u pls c my hompg 4 tht??? n dre r mre additns so bsiclly d whole of RF:):):)

-Your favourite movie: chnges every fridyLOL

-Favourite Actors: chnges wth d movie every fridyLOLLOL

-Favourite Actresses: chnges wth d movie every fridyLOLLOLLOL

-Television Show(apart frm remix): i cnt think of any....OC i guess falcn beach i guess...frnds i guess....n tit bits of DMG i guess

-music: im a music bufffffff......d list is neva endin!

LUV U 22222222222222

Edited by funky n crazy - 16 December 2007 at 11:01pm

tukz_REmix

IF-Rockerz

tukz_REmix

Posted: 17 December 2007 at 12:20am | IP Logged

-Why did you choose your ID? cuz my nicknm is tuk tuk...tukz frm dat n am crazy on REmix...so REmix

-Age:13...(but wil 14 in ummm abt 20-25 daysEmbarrassed)

-Birthday:6th jan

-Horoscope star sign:capricon

-Where do you live? (I don't need your address LOL I won't stalk you [wink] just country and city works)my house....lol ok in kolkata

-What are your hobbies (other than IF)dnacin,readin buks(ofcourse hp n like dat),surfin,chttn

-What is one thing that gets on your nerves?arguin or lyin widout knowin nethn abt d subject(for eg hp)

-If you could meet anyone past, present, or future...  Who would it be? past-Rabindra Nath Tagore,presnt-JKR, n REmix foursome,future-my husbandLOL 

-What makes you cry?mstly deaths...b it ne1...ne char frm stires or ne1Cry

-What makes you laugh?jokes

-If you had three wishes what would they be?i bcum a witch,i can visit a world dat hav tia,ashi,ranny,uv n harry,hermy,ron etc.,i gte 2 meet JKR

-What is your worst habit?i keep thnikin abt my frnds n evrythn wen i study

-Where do you see yourself in 5 years?...in 20 years?in 5 yrs....in collage-1st yr....in 20 yrs-gudness kniows

-What was your dream profession as a child? Why? Did you achieve that dream? If not, why not?a dancer....cuz dnace is simply my LIFE....not yet....cuz am not at dat stage at d mo....n neway i got rid of  dta idea.....i stil wanna bcum a great dnacer but my 1st priority wil b computer animation n i wil cont dancer wid dat

-What is your best quality?dunno

-Describe yourself:haila....

-What one word best expresses your life?adventure

About IF

-How did you find out about IF?i was serachin abt karan wahi n i got iF fmr dta search in google

-What sections to you usually visit?harry potter,Remix,Dil mil gaye,left right left

-What do you like about IF?d warmth wich i feel evryday wen i open dis site....n i feel most homely here dan ne other site

-What do you dislike about IF?mmm nothin

-What makes IF so addicting?members....d memebers here simply roxxxxxx

-What is one thing you would change about IF?mmmm.....vijay bro is bttr at dat dan me....so i wil leave it 2 himEmbarrassed

-What do you hope to see in the future for IF?vijay sed sumthn abt buddy list in one of d previous announcements....am luin 4ward 2 dat

-Who are your close friends on IF-divyadi,divya,humaira

-Your favourite movie:RDB,chak de india,all hp,baby;s day out etc

-Favourite Actors:karan wahi,raj sign arora,kunal kapoor,hrithik roshan

-Favourite Actresses:ash,shwetadi,priyadi,priyanka chopra,deepika padukone

-Television Show(apart frm remix): lrl n dmg

-music:oh dats  biiiiiiiiiiiiiig list

uvcraziestfan

IF-Sizzlerz

uvcraziestfan

Posted: 17 December 2007 at 6:32am | IP Logged

-Real Name  shivali bt plzz stick to shelly

-Why did you choose your ID? well earlier it was remixdbest coz my yahoo id remixrulz was already taken by nun other dan my best frdLOLbt after few months i decided to stick to wt iam --uvs craziest fanEmbarrassed

-Birthday:23 dec --6 days to go yipee

-Horoscope star sign:caprisssss though im a cusp of sagi n capri i like being capri moreWinkLOL

-Where do you live? (I don't need your address LOL I won't stalk you [wink] just country and city works)capital of india

-What are your hobbies (other than IF)reading music dancing guitar netsurfing making siggies etc etc

-What is one thing that gets on your nerves?my sis,cheats n showoffs

-If you could meet anyone past, present, or future... 

past--newton --want to kill him wid my hands

present --raj singh arora

future --all my net buddies

-What makes you cry?senti movies ,when i cant get my maths sums right etc etc

-What makes you laugh?my dogiieeee Embarrassed

get a mobile

meet net frds raj shahid ranbir abhishek n allLOL

ask jenee to live wid me forever

-What is your worst habit?scratching my hed wen im confused

-Where do you see yourself in 5 years?...in 20 years?5 yrs in college 20 yrs in sum good profession bt still in luv wid raj singh aroraEmbarrassed

-What was your dream profession as a child? Why? Did you achieve that dream? If not, why not?lol so many of em i even considered being a singer wen dese reality shows strted den authur harry potter books came out n now its creative designger i never thot of doctor coz i cant study so muchLOL 

-What is your best quality?i dont noe i like to make ppl around me happy

-Describe yourself introvert to strangers extrovert to frds

-What one word best expresses your life?demented

About IF

-How did you find out about IF?thru if wen i serched raj singh arora heights of obsessiveness LOL

-What sections to you usually visit?remix avi/siggy bolly dmg vb disney

-What do you like about IF?its always full wid news to keep me updated n often i can debate n chat in public widout being scared if im saying sumthing wrong

-What do you dislike about IF?nothing

-What makes IF so addicting?d feeling of home--ppl who uve nt met treat u as a family ..u can easily mix up

-What is one thing you would change about IF?nothing

-What do you hope to see in the future for IF?more hungama n hoopla Wink

-Who are your close friends on IF...many ..........toooooooo manyyyy

bt sum of the closest r pri niyu niya mani mahi nitz soumi smriti ysh n manyyyyyy more dats why i luv if its given me innumerable frds for life

-Your favourite movie:dese days its jab we met and high school musical 2

-Favourite Actors:raj singh arora ranbr kapoor shahid kapoor abhishek bachchan zac efron..

-Favourite Actresses:vidya balan vanessa hudgens priya sonam kapoor emma watson anne hathaway etccc

-Television Show(apart frm remix): frds fullhouse mind ur language dill mill gaye sweet life of zac cody hannah montana LOL

-music: nething kewlll nn happening yet wid melody

Post Reply New Post

Go to top