IF’s most memorable happening this year? - Page 2

Posted: 16 years ago
i-f was the best this year!
i love the chat clubs the most and the punjabi channel forum! loads of fun! and of course maaykaa and avi and sig sec!
I am so glad I joined IF! I think it has been about a year since I became active, but even in that time, so much has happened. All the CC contests were awesome and I wish I could have participated in more (well, there's always next year)...I've made so many new friends! I never thought it was possible.

The most memorable events for me were the two major contests I partipated in. One was the SRGMP singing contest which was super fun. I only lasted for 5 rounds, but I had a blast! Second was the IF CID Talaash for which I received the title under my avi!

Thanks to the Dev Team for working so hard to give us such wonderful experiences here! Love you all!Edited by SuhanaSafar - 16 years ago
Wow!! Loads of happening things have happened this year on IF!! 😃 I'm jus happy to have been part of some of them!! 😉 Umm..will need to rattle my brains to name one..will be back!! 😳 😆

The whole year was full of interesting activities and it was a lot of fun.

But one I rememebr is - there was a thread "Fly like butterfly" day celebration or something..It was really hilarious and the way we imagined ourselves flying from flower to flower and all the scenario that was drawn up, I think that was one of the craziest GA thread.😆 but was it this year...?can't exactly recall, but it must have been.

Then off course the Retro Cafe threads that we participate in every wednesdays...the amounty of masti that we do while listening to some fabulous songs. That is another very memorable one😛

Actually there were quite a few ..its so difficult to list them all out.

Awesome post Donny!
Well IF was just full of so many rocking happenings 👏 👏 👏

i loved all celebrations the CC's came with, but the Eid ^ Diwali celebrations were really awesome! 👏 👏

Waisey this year has been special for me!
Became Viewbie first of Elas Forum..and recently of Amber Dhara and Paranormal/Spirituality Forum 😳
THose were and will always be memorable moments for me..

To add more memorable moments i made many great friends this year.. friends who have become part of my life and which i can't think of being without 👏

I-F Rocks 👏 👏

Love,
Gracella
I liked the Inter- Forum Fest, not just because we won 😃 😉 but becoz the unity it brought about between all the members, fighting for a common goal which was to win the contest 😃
hmm..

this year? I got 1000+ posts..
Made some friends, lost some.
Got kicked out from a CC in 24 hrs. 😆 oo.. Got betrayed... got a nickname.Wonderboy..(LUV IT)

Opened my first CC....
For the first time because the MOTM in frndship section.
me joinin IF was the best thin tht happened 2 it..lol..jk!

i made new friends all ova the world n got 2 knw ppls opinions..tht was fun!
This year the most happenign part will be I been active here... 😆 I am a member from long but started to become active thei year and this year is happenign for me also as I met a good friends ho knew me from logn back and she was so glad to see me active here thats Reena and after our few conversation I started to write my first ever fanfic in this forum... and glad I completed my short sotry fanfic in some record time here thats what she says.. 😆 ... Also I have explored IF a lot this time... its very funny how I PMd few strangers here to know the rules for Fanfic and was so hesistant and in the end none responded 😕 and I did that on my own... 😊 😃 ...

So happy to be so clsoe this year with IF... ....:D 👏

I have lots to say😃..This place has been wonderful, Nice n rocking