IF’s most memorable happening this year?

Posted: 16 years ago

🤗

Jhappi pao...Dhamki khao..😆

As you all know, that the theme for this cold and chilly month, December, is Holidays, Celebrations and Memories.😳

So, why not refresh our memories and have a look at the dhamakedaar😃

What are you waiting for guys..???

Get your cup of coffee or tea or whatever you like....

Sit back and lets have a flashback of the most memorable happenings of I-F this year...😃

Let me give you a short recap of as too what we did all year long...😉

We began the year 2007 with new year celebrations...
Followed by Valentine Celebrations...
We also formed our I-F nation around in March...
Had a freestyle month...
Music and Masti Celebrations...
Inter-Forum festival...
Sunshine month...
Holi Dhamaal...
Tag Contest....
Eid & Diwali Celebrations....
And a lot more....😳

Above all we also had some exciting Radio Interviews of your favorite celebs...😉

So....recharge your brains...and refresh your memories and let us know what was your most memorable I-F happening...
this whole year long.😃

Edited by Saara COMB - 16 years ago

Wow great post, 👏

Right now i can not think, i think just generally I-F as a whole has rockedd this year 👏 👏

Will add more later to this post but for me it was all the flirting going on in Bigg Boss Section and now in Chit chat 🤣

Also i loved Holi celebrations here, that game where the person had to answer yoir Q and if they got it wrong you sprayed them with Holi, that was fun.😊

Edited by anon - 16 years ago
I really like Diwali on I-F! Holi was good too.
Ohh we had a lot! =] There were all the things the CCs did. My fav were all the diwali contests and the free style month. [Was that this year?🤔]

The CCs truly made this year rocking. 😛
Well for me, the most memorable event in my whole year was joining IF!  I am so glad I joined.

I enjoyed all the CC events after I joined IF, all were so much fun, I won 2 contests! So glad...

For me most memorable thing this year has to be fighting for Sharad in BMTD forum.  It was and is so much fun!

Hats off to the CCs and Dev Team for a wonderful time at IF!👏👏
I liked the freestyle month & Tag Contest
i started my journey in this wonderful land frm jan 2007 😊

it has been awesum and enjoyed each moments 😳 😃

i really cant decide 😛 😆
Wow! Lovely post!!

A lot of memorable things happened this year...esp all the CC contests and posts 😳

Loved all of them! Esp the Free Style Month 😃

I think the most memorable thing that happened this year is when i became a viewbie 😛 😳
I have a lot of memorable moments in IF.I made a lot of friends here.
I participated in almost all da contests.Even though I didn't win any,but I enjoyed participating.
I've been an active member since Aug/Sept 07 & have enjoyed every minute on IF...the best thing here is u never get a chance to get bored!!! 😆

the most memorable moments so far have been winning the contest during KK 1000 eppys bash in the KK forum, Husein being chosen as the Artist of the Month for October, celebrating Husein's & Juhi's b'days, making so many new friends at IF & becoming a Goldie!! 😉 ....although am wondering what happened to Artist of the Month for Nov & Dec??? 😕