Joined: 10 July 2006
What a teacher says and what he/she really means...
1. Your son has a remarkable ability in gathering needed information from his classmates..
Really means: He was caught cheating on a test.
2. Karen is an endless fund of energy and viability
really means: The hyperactive monster can't stay seated for 5 minutes
3. Fantastic imagination...Unmatched in his capacity for blending fact with fiction.
Really means: He's definately one of the biggest liars i have ever met...
4. Margie exhibits a casual,relaxed attitude to school, Indicating that high expecations don't intimidate her.
Really means: The lazy thing hasn't done one assignment all quarter...
5. Her athletic ability is marvelous. Superior hand-eye coordination.
Really means The little creep stung me with a rubber band from 15 feet away.
6. Nick thrived on interaction with his peers.
Really means: Your son needs to stop socializing and start working...
7. Your daughter's greatest asset is her demonstrative public discussions.
Really means: Classroom lawyer! Why is it that every time i explain an assignment she creates a class argument.
8. John enjoys the thrill of engaging challenges with his peers.
Really means: He's a bully..
9.An adventerous nature lover who rarely misses opportunities to explore new territory.
Really means: Your daughter was caught skipping school at the fishing pond.
10. I am amazed at her tenacity in retaining her youthful personality.
Really means: she's so immature that we've run out of diapers...
11. Unlike some students who hide their emotion, Charles is very expressive and open.
Really means: He must have written the Whiner's Guide...
12. I firmly believe her intellectua; and emotional progress would be enhanced through a year's repetitionof her learning environment.
Really means: Regretfully, we believe that she is not ready for high school and must repeat the 8th grade...
13. Her exuberant verbosity is awesome!
Really means: A mouth that never stops yakking..
~ so guys ready to believe teachers???
Joined: 26 July 2006
Joined: 30 January 2007
ahh dats funny
i know my mum's defo heard 2,3,4,5,6,7,9,10,11 and 13 b4
Oct Fest Winners - Harry Potter Forum!
Joined: 15 June 2007
Congrats! The animation for reaching this clue is:
In search of help and guidance, I ended up here.
My problem one that many may face.
I have a secret kept from my family
And now I don't know how to share it.
Funny Names For Teachers!
Author: datspreets Replies: 47 Views: 32641
|datspreets||47||32641||14 July 2010 at 8:46pm by sweet-sandy|
Wanted teachers for international/local students
Author: greghasse Replies: 1 Views: 865
|greghasse||1||865||07 December 2008 at 6:54am by akhl|
Should bad teachers be sacked?
Author: WillSmith456 Replies: 0 Views: 715
|WillSmith456||0||715||10 November 2007 at 2:24am by WillSmith456|
should pay of teachers be acc to the succ
Author: sunny--singh Replies: 1 Views: 722
|sunny--singh||1||722||06 June 2007 at 6:16pm by scarletteblue|
Teachers Day: Your Fav. Teacher
Author: Anastacia Replies: 47 Views: 3999
|Anastacia||47||3999||27 May 2007 at 6:17am by ***srk***|
Popular Channels :
Quick Links :