Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sss_rrr thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
i think there was nothing wrong with sandhys reaction
i think this episode was rathar like an elimination
i taught every contastant related themselves to sandhya more than pranchi since they went through elimination process(and everyone taught that they were eleminated when they were better than the rest)
the judges reactions were just to cheer sandhya
i mean no one thinks of losing
luv u pranchi ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ u were great u deserved to win
ana1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bunbutt_too

ana1ji are you by any chance suggesting that Jay and Sandhya did not work hard or that Prachi worked harder than them? Pardon me but I am choking and gasping and as I try to swollow that comment

bunbutt_tooji all im tryin to say is that ppl are over reacting. Prachi won at least they could have really congratulated, her as soon as they said she won everyone got so sad I think its very rude. I think public voting is very stupid the janta always votes for the wrong person and the same ppl complain when the result is what they don't want to hear. And plzz don't over react on the choking and gaspin thing! Prachi is probably not a better dancer then sandhya but atleast she has better attitude.๐Ÿ˜Š

Mitu1228 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Isnt it funny, the youngest two react like adults, when the other r like kids? Amazin. My 5 year old niece even knows she should congratulate some1 when she loses n the person wins. Jay n Sonail both hugged Prachi first. They were actin nice to her. The others gave to much attention to Sandhya then Prachi, man come on she won.
bunbutt_too thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mitu1228

Isnt it funny, the youngest two react like adults, when the other r like kids? Amazin. My 5 year old niece even knows she should congratulate some1 when she loses n the person wins. Jay n Sonail both hugged Prachi first. They were actin nice to her. The others gave to much attention to Sandhya then Prachi, man come on she won.

The "others" gave in to their inner child, while the "youngest" succumbed to their real age! 

Edited by bunbutt_too - 16 years ago
neela226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
thats true the judges were too biased and especially mini was so rude. even sonali was mature enough to congratulate prachi.
tchoenyi thumbnail
Haha!Well, Sandhya deserved to win because she was a non-dancer at the beginning and people should understand that this show was dance- based not popularity based!....
Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bunbutt_too

Oye theatre bhai we just finished watching the 3 hour long shindig....JDJ's Grand Finale. First of all the show was the most boring thing that I have ever suffered through in my life. 

Second they stretched, and stretched, and stretched it to such an extent that, I died, was reincarnated, and caught up with my present age and the show before Rohit and Mona's verbal diarrhea was brought under control. ๐Ÿ˜†

Third I am trying to figure out if I watched the same show as you all. Why you ask? Because I did not see any childish behavior exhibited by anyone, no one ignored Prachi, nor was anyone rude to her following the announcement of her victory as suggested in quite a few messages above. Consoling and comforting a looser more than felicitating a winner is an age old custom that is practiced all over the world. Oh Come On. It was Almost 30mins of the loser speech. she even said that she was the real winner. It's was like she said. It only happens in india. the deserving never wins. it was so straight out of Sandya's Mouth. I have never seen such acts by anyone in reality show. they were and will be childish. it was a huge Favtis. in JDJ.   I did not see any acts of obvious and wanton rudeness towards Prachi as suggested by a few folks here. MINI-URMILA-JAVED-JEETENDRA. Mini- for not even looking at prachi when she was huging sandya. she hugged her for almost 2mins. even the freaking camera angle was on her for most of the time. did anyone see the prachi's facial expression when mini was hugging her. it was a actual so called drama.." OH YOU WERE THE WINNNER BLAH BLAH BLAH"  trust me a 19 year old girl on a reality show would still have the same feeling as a 15 old when she is not getting the right treatment on a show when he/she is winning a title.plus if you have been watching she is still 19. she even acts like a 19year old.  Yes Urmila did say, that in her mind Sandhya was the winner. That sentiment was perfectly kosher since she made that statement after the results had been declared, and she had finished her responsibility as a judge. I don't understand why everyone if flying off the handle over that remark. the show was on AIR....she could have said it after it. she had fav. so did everyone.  Jeetuji was a big snubb it looked like he was crying over someone winning๐Ÿคข

Finally I still contend that Prachi won only because of the Kekta/Balaji connection. DID Prachi as Kekta Mayya to get back her in the show?? it was sony's decision because of trps. sometimes assuming is bad๐Ÿ˜‰, and not necessarily for being a better dancer than Jay or Sandhya. Heck even Mir Ranjan Negi had voiced exactly that the day he was eliminated. I think this Gajendra Singh Convenient Concept of "Wild Card Entry" should be banned in all the Indian reality shows. Once a person is eliminated that should be it! They should not be allowed to reenter by the back door. Nor add insult to injury by winning. There is no such manipulation in the reality shows in the U.S. therefore there is very little controversy stemming from them.

I do not agree with Prachi's victory at all. However if she really believes that she accomplished something great today by winning then I really question her maturity as well.

if you were on a reality would you have stepped down to give the victory to the deserving one. HECK NO bunny. atleast i wouldnt. even if i was 50yr old on a reality show and some of the co-stars were 19 and the 19 year old he/she was the winner(deserving).

you should carefully observe the impression that was on prachi's face. most of the time on reality shows the loser gets less than 60sec to say what they want to...but in JDJ it was clearly showen what was going on.

Prachi was the real winner and she is. JMO!

Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tchoenyi

Haha!Well, Sandhya deserved to win because she was a non-dancer at the beginning and people should understand that this show was dance- based not popularity based!....

and prachi wasnt๐Ÿ˜†
chinnigadu thumbnail
Originally posted by: Theatre

and prachi wasnt๐Ÿ˜†

I find this hilarious, Sandhya is a non-dancer - Really?? you got to be joking or ur not aware of the facts;didn't you ever hear shamak calling sandhya as his student. Get it people sandhya is the student of shamak davar the dance guru.
In reality Prachi is the non-dancer and she has improved a lot in these 13weeks; and she very well deserved this win.Even we consider this is solely a dance show, prachi was much better and flexible dancer with an oozing X-factor than compared to sandhya.
But guys get ur facts cleared for JDJ is a celebrity dance show;so with celebrity comes thier popularity.U cant just attribute prachi's win just for her popularity, she is deserved this win becuz of talent, dance skills, X-factor, her down-to-earth attitude and last but not the least her populairty. If Sandhya is not popular, its not prachis problem. Its not like prachi has stopped sandhyas fans to vote for sandhya.

pc84 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i agree with chinnigudu!!!

prachi was an untrained dancer.. and she has improved alot..

she deserve to win.. everyone worked hard on it!!!
so no one is less or more deserving.. everyone had an equal chance!! and the right person won!

luv pri