~VAIBHAVI MERCHANT~ Huge Avi Update p. 10 - Page 6

Posted: 16 years ago

This is what Vaibs had to say about the attack on the 2 women in Mumbai on New Years Eve....

Vaibhavi Merchant: "Going to any public place on December 31, is scary especially in Mumbai. This incident only verifies my worst fears about the city. Only the cops can keep the city safe. It's really sad that such an incident went unnoticed. They should've thrashed the sh** out of those drunken louts. However, Mumbai cannot be called unsafe because of some hooligans. This incident should serve as a wakeup-call for 2009."

Source: IndiaFM

http://www.indiafm.com/features/2008/01/04/3429/index.html

The part that is underlined, totally reminded me of Vaibs on NB with her bold and fiery attitude.. 😆

heyy thanx sheen for this update

Originally posted by khrhun_sheen

This is what Vaibs had to say about the attack on the 2 women in Mumbai on New Years Eve....

Vaibhavi Merchant: "Going to any public place on December 31, is scary especially in Mumbai. This incident only verifies my worst fears about the city. Only the cops can keep the city safe. It's really sad that such an incident went unnoticed. They should've thrashed the sh** out of those drunken louts. However, Mumbai cannot be called unsafe because of some hooligans. This incident should serve as a wakeup-call for 2009."

Source: IndiaFM

http://www.indiafm.com/features/2008/01/04/3429/index.html

The part that is underlined, totally reminded me of Vaibs on NB with her bold and fiery attitude.. 😆

Sheen..VJ..

Thanks for a Update..Its really sad...

Yah..it also reminds me the way she was angry..lol..the way she use to make the fierly face too😆

Thanx to Khushi and Kothra
Edited by mala_sss - 16 years ago
Vaah Huzi teri to nikal padi yaar!! 😆 .. great video avi's.. thankz for the PM Mala!!

Vaah Huzi teri to nikal padi yaar!! 😆 .. great video avi's.. thankz for the PM Mala!!

😆..

VJ...

Lol..sachmuch mein meri toh nikal pari..Mazaa Aa Gaya..the Avi's n siggies are really good nah😳..n my vaibs is looking jhakaas..OMG i miss vaibs so much😭😭..akbh kabhi aansuu nikal parte hai vaibs ki yaadein mein😭

Mala..thanks for an update😃..It is looking really good🤗..It is looking mindblowing😃

I'll be posting more siggies and avis of Vaibs - Keep Visiting!

Feel free to use!

Edited by mala_sss - 16 years ago
Here are two that Piku made me, anyone can use them!! 😉

Here are two that Piku made me, anyone can use them!! 😉

beautiful ones, its vaibs ,has to look beatiful😉

in the first siggy the fourth pic, where did u get this? i never saw this anywhere , and i thought i have alomost every picture of vaibhavi available on web😆