Solhah Singaarr

dec 13th upd8 india

--huma-- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

-starts off w/veer givin tickets to ma n his sis to go to bharadvar. n then ma is like all of a sudden wat bout shagun shes not well yet n then hes like dun wrry i can take care of her. n then shes like ok wtvr u say.. n then his sis is like u noe bro luvs to give surprises so u shud go n then they leave n veer  thinks tht now its only me n sargam. i love her alott. n shes only mine

at sumers place, shagun is carrying her breifcase n then she leaves the house shakti follows her. they go to a restaurant. shakti sits far away 4rm shagun to c wats goin on. n then veer cums. shagun opens the breifcase. shakti starts filming wtvr is goin on but he cant c if the person is veer or not he cud only see shagun's face. n then veer asks her wats the matter? shes like im here to return ur money n then veer asks y she says tht i dun like takin things 4rm unknown ppl n then she syas ht 4rm now on i dun noe n u dun noe me. n then hes like first money was such a big deal. wats wrong now? n then shes like love is the biggest money in the world n im in love w/sumer n keep shagun to ur selves 4rm now on im sumer's shagun n sargam is ur sargam forever n now we can live our own lives now u can live ur lives happily. n then veer takes the money n lives. shakti stops filming n shows it to trivedi n then hes like i still dunno who tht guy was. n the trivedi is like now its proven tht shes not the real shagun...n then trivedi is like we r the leaders of this game n shes the player in the feild yeh samjho keh is sabot se hum shagun ka istimal kar sakte hain

veer enters sargams room n luks around for her but she snot there then he leaves the room n then sargam cums out 4rm under the bed he neters the room n sargam gets scared he grabs her  n says y r u scared of me? dun u luv me? n then he yells at her u luv me na dun u? n then hes like theres nobody at home its only me n u...illl go get fresh im gunna brb sargam starts cryin

at sumers place, sumer brings shagun a sari n tells her to change but then her cell rings sume rpicks it up. its chantus call n hes like yaar sonia kahan ho tum?i have to tlk to u its chantu speaking. n then sumer is  like who sonia? worng number. n then sumer tells shagun tht it was chantu calling for sum sonia y didnt u change? oki ill elave the room u change ok? n then he leaves

shagun calls chantu n yells at hime n tells him to not to ever call her on her cell again or else samajhlo keh mar gai sonia n then chantu is like acha fine n then they hang up

n then shagun is like sonia to pehle se hi mar chuki hai. im in luv w/sume rn now im his shagun

then shakti n trivedi enter her room they ask her who she is? she slike im ur baho n sumers wife n then trivedi is like dun be soo innocent tell me the truth. theres a limit to lying. n then shagun is like im ur bahu. y r u tlkin to me like tht? n then shakti is like lemme give u the answer n then he takes out his cell n shows her the movie he made of her showing money in the breifcase at the restaurant.. n then shagun gets shocked n trivedi n shakti r smiling 👏so did u c the daughter in law, urself, in the clip? n then shagun is shocked n shakti is like i had a doubt tht ur not the real shagun wen u entered this house. u played a really gud game but u left 1 evidence n now its w/me. n then shagun is like wat do u want? trivedi says tht we want to help u in ur purpose of being in this house kz i noe tht u cant do it all alone. shes like if u r here as shagun stay as shagun kz we dun evn want the old shagun back😡 shes like she shud stay where she is but u shud do wtvr i say n shes like its gud for u n us. n then shagun is like ok i accpet tht n then they both shake hands😡😡 n then shakti n trivedi r getting all happy tht they r guna get the property 4rm this enw shagun but they dunno tht shes finally in luv w/sumer

T H E      E N D

i thibk trivedi n shakti r gunna torture the new shagun soooooooo much tht she wud want the old shagun back w/sumer😕

Edited by huda23 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MiMi_19 thumbnail
Thnx alot for the great update. Really glad to see ur update 😊
--huma-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: MiMi_19

Thnx alot for the great update. Really glad to see ur update 😊

srry im a bit la8 kz i m busy alot dese days so i dun get da time. but newayys thnx for liking for my upd8s😊 

charmed ones thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks alot 4 great update
when he exchange them?
--huma-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: charmed ones

Thanks alot 4 great update
when he exchange them?

he exchanged them wen the old shagun was gettin her plastic surgery done

the new shagun came n switched w/her n put the white plaster thing on her face so sumer can say tht yeahh shes his shagun w/her face changed n memory lost

bsbgirl thumbnail
Thanks for the great update....man it always seems like Shakti and triveni find a way to win.....poor old Shagun she is being tortured, what happened to Veer's real wife, did she die or something???
--huma-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: bsbgirl

Thanks for the great update....man it always seems like Shakti and triveni find a way to win.....poor old Shagun she is being tortured, what happened to Veer's real wife, did she die or something???

yeahh i guess she did die..... kz in the drama ive nvr heard veer or ne body else tlkin bout wat had happened to sargam in the past😕