Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

dr s.khan

Groupbie

dr s.khan

Posted: 15 December 2007 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
guys!dun u think they need 2 pay a little attention 2 their direction n scene construction(dun no wht wld b the technical term 4 it)like in the scene where lady saw her son!4 GOD sake she was seeing her dead son n she was like:''arey ye yehan kysey aaya""as if ''o!i thought he was going 2  uther mall n hes roaming abt here''she was only showing 5%of astonishment wht she was supposed 2 show 2 make it bit real......secondly,on getting bak 2 senses she immediately said ''mein ne uusko kaal mall mein dekha''how cum a so cald behosh lady got 2 b so time n day oriented.......these bloopers doent influence the beauty of drama much but still it shows weakness of riting n direction....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "needs attention!" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sim_indian

IF-Dazzler

sim_indian

Posted: 15 December 2007 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
i've noticed that too..
sometimes they go off..like even in other episodes..
the relatives just see the dead body and go "ok"..
they don't show much emotions..
maybe left that part out..
they should be showing more of the real life...like if someone saw the dead body..they should be frightened...or even just shocked or going "whoa"
i get ur point there.. Smile
lets see how they can fix this problem..

Edited by sim_indian - 15 December 2007 at 7:55pm

onlineTalkies

onlineTalkies

Posted: 18 December 2007 at 9:08am | IP Logged
CID is loosing it's quality. i think they gotta to seriously work out on the quality of their work...

Ambrosia

IF-Veteran Member

Ambrosia

*CID banner Contest Winner*

Posted: 19 December 2007 at 2:21am | IP Logged
I noticed smth weird than this. When they informed abt mehul's partner's death to his wife she was so chilled out. Only few drops of tears then forgotten.another one which u just mentioned. At times these spoil the scene.

They need to work on their expressions.

i.luv.chocolate

IF-Rockerz

i.luv.chocolate

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 19 December 2007 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
I totally agree with you guys but I even have fun seeing the Bloopers it makes me laugh lol...Embarrassed

Daisy!!

IF-Dazzler

Daisy!!

Posted: 20 December 2007 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
i totally agree wid all of u guyz!..they reele need to make the drama look more realistic by adding emotions, and a BETTER acting will do.

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 21 December 2007 at 4:08am | IP Logged
I think expecting the mother to dole out gallons of glycerin and the wife to break her bangles and roar crying....is too melodramatic for a realistic and investigative show like CID. CID doesn't intend to cause trauma by dwelling on expression of pathos. The makers know that the chunk of their audience are young impressionable minds. So, this Kektaland drama is kept outdoors.

On a serious note, not everybody is an emotional accident.....people have self-restraint and normal life is much different than what the saas-bahu sagas show you.

PEACE!

Raveena Chauhan

Raveena Chauhan

Posted: 21 December 2007 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
i agree with u

Post Reply New Post

Go to top