*~**Fashion and Beauty's SECOND NL!*~**

Posted: 16 years ago

[^Thanks to Tumhari_Khushi]

Helllllloooo Beauticians!πŸ˜ƒ

How are our lovely members doing?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
Hmm, you must be wondering.....when is the next NL coming out for the FnB forum???πŸ€”
Well, you've come to the right place!....Presenting to you, Fashion and Beauty's SECOND NEWSLETTER!πŸ₯³

Here we will be reporting back to you all the chatpata news in the section! πŸ˜‰ 

Throughout the week, we will be your reporters 😎, we'll be gathering important 'news' that we feel you should know and presenting it to you all through our newsletter!πŸ˜ƒ

First up is our:

Here you can discuss about the actor/actress of the week! That includes anything, such as how fashionable you think he/she is, what your views are about her/him in general, etc. etc.

**However, we will not tolerate any foul language or slating towards the celebrity.**

This week's celebrity is none other than the King Khan Himself......

Sharukh Khan!!!!πŸ‘

Shah Rukh Khan

Shah Rukh Khan was born Nov 2nd, 1965. SRK first started his acting journey through serials/soaps. He first stepped into Bollywood with Deewana (1992) which was a huge success. Ever since then, his many of his movies have had big reponses. Such as Om Shanti Om, Veer Zaara, Chak De India, Main Hoon Na, Chalte Chalte and many more.

SRK has won many awards as well. In the past years, he was won the best actor award many times. His first award was  Debut Male Actor for his first movie, Deewana. SRK has made his place in everyones heart. He acts in various different roles and gives complete justice to each and everyone of them. Not everyone likes his movies but were sure that is atleast 1 movie which has touched your heart that SRK is acted him.

Hopefully in the coming years we will see other forms of SRKπŸ˜‰

Feel free to discuss your views on SRK or share any info on him that we've missed out!

This week's quote is......

Do you like this quote? What does it mean to you? Feel free to post your views! :)

If anyone asked you to define "Indian Beauty"...How would you define it??πŸ˜ƒ
Do post your views in this thread -

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/789484

Now, of course our Fashion and Beauty forum is the best forum of IF, right?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
But, its all because of your lovely contibutions! Thanks to all the members that make FnB forum a wonderful place!πŸ‘

We have many active members, who we want to thank for being so active and great! Every week, we will name three of the most active members right here, in our newsletter!!

We feel our most active members recently have been…

-x-Riddles-x-πŸ‘

miss5starsπŸ‘

Guardian AngelπŸ‘

Congratz guys! Here is your prize -

Now here's the most exciting part of our NLπŸ˜‰

This week's contest is a ....WORD SEARCH! :)

E

H

K

R

A

N

B

L

U

S

H

Y

B

A

S

B

I

E

O

l

A

A

E

Y

E

S

H

A

D

O

W

L

I

L

B

P

I

Q

M

U

L

J

I

R

I

S

E

M

J

M

T

I

I

T

R

N

S

R

A

E

E

Y

P

J

A

K

E

O

F

S

A

B

S

S

I

P

L

R

L

U

C

M

H

C

T

A

R

N

Y

G

M

A

B

R

F

I

Y

A

G

H

P

E

R

I

P

C

C

E

N

A

U

I

h

A

K

A

v

K

R

I

X

L

L

F

A

S

H

I

O

N

O

P

eyeliner
lipstick
mascara
blush
eyeshadow
lipgloss
fashion
beauty
hair
perfume

Please PM all entries to either: gk_09,  bollycrazy, Sabrinaa xo, .:Ashi:.

Last date for entries: Dec 21st

Also, don't forget that we have a 'Dress to Impress'  contest running at the moment too! πŸ˜‰

Before we sign off, last times winners for the NL distortion contest were*kuch na kaho* and -Mystery-

Congratz guys!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Here is your prize :)

Welllll, that's all we have time for I'm afraid! Hope you enjoyed that!😳

Feel free to leave any comments or suggestions!

Until next time, Ciao! ;)

Edited by .:Ashi:. - 16 years ago
ohhhh wow excellent NL once again, i love it, awesome work u guys.. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Aill try n participate in contests 😳

Luv Saira
πŸ˜›Ohh, you brought it back! πŸ˜ƒ

Comments. =)

Celeb of the week: Ahh, I actually loved his hair in OSO, if not anything else. 😳 πŸ˜† Well, in the sencond part of the movie I did. LOL. He was very fashionable and he really played the pasrt well. =)

Quote of the week: I LOVE that quote. Its such a wonderful and true quote too. =P Fashion isn't about the dresses, which is others creativity, but abou your own ideas. =)

Topic of the week: Im gonna have to think about that one. Very interesting. =)

BTW, love the runway quote! One o my personal favorites. =P  Will try to send in the entry for the contest soon. πŸ˜›

Congrats to the active memebers!πŸ€— You really make this section alive nd fun. =)

Great NL, guys! πŸ‘ πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by indianhomey1992 - 16 years ago
great newsletter ashi!!! πŸ‘

-Ruchika
Wowww, awesome NL Ashi!! 😳 Everything is so beautiful and well organized, loved it! =)

Celeb of the Week - Awesome choice for COTW, he's def one of Bollywood's superstar's! And I think one of ur hubbies too.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Fashion Quote - Really beautiful quote, really true! πŸ‘

Congo to all the active members, will try n participate in the contest πŸ˜ƒ

Hehe, and btw I just noticed - Ur name, Ashi, is hidden in the word FASHION! πŸ˜‰
Anyway, enough of my chatter.. totally loved the NL! It was rocking and hope to see the 3rd one soon! :D
I don't know what to say but that it is so swesome.too good πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 😊 keep up the good work.
sweety...
wonderful NL πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ....
you did a great job....

hmmmmm SRK.... what to say about him... or his abs πŸ˜‰ ...ne... leave his abs....not important...

will be back with my view off him....
Wow Ashi ⭐️ NL πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Great links and nice presentation. The titles are wonderful. In all Fabulous work, awesome work.

COming to SRK he is the Badshah. And Dard e Disco song proved his mettle as drool material too.😳 😳

The word contest is brilliant dear, Keep it up. πŸ‘πŸΌ
Amazing Newsletter Ashi πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Will try nd participate in fun&Games 😳

Love Minu x
KKKKKKKOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLL