Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago
Sandya and Bani.....hahaha...i like them....too cute..

who is the person following her for the past one year?

so bani is talkative and intelligent......looks like someone is jealous 😆. What happen to Jai....he's quite moody.....

Do continue please....Happy New Year to you too.
kinnu410 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: niruba

Sandya and Bani.....hahaha...i like them....too cute..

who is the person following her for the past one year?

so bani is talkative and intelligent......looks like someone is jealous 😆. What happen to Jai....he's quite moody.....

Do continue please....Happy New Year to you too.

well its some random guy...like some street fellow who follows girls generally...smthg like tht...

well had somr tiff-tiff with seniors tht's y he is moody.....

sure will update within some time

thankyou and wish u the same

mayurmaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
😆 😆 .. wow.. bani padakoo.. jai mad.. i feel someone falling for someone.. 😆 .. wow.. plzz continue soon
kinnu410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: phool527

😆 😆 .. wow.. bani padakoo.. jai mad.. i feel someone falling for someone.. 😆 .. wow.. plzz continue soon

hmm...quite padakoo....

abh..naam hain hi jai aur bani...toh..kisi ko toh kisi ke liye girnaa hi hogaa naa...

sure will update in few mins

kinnu410 thumbnail

Hey friends, thanks for your beautiful encouragement……
😛

I am seeing tht for every update I am getting a new friend 😛 who writes comments 😛 ….Really really thanks for all your support 😛 …. It encourages me to write and update as soon as possible to see ur views😛....

Here goes the part 7

Part 7:

Weekend flew by as soon as it came. Bani went for book shops in koti, a famous place in Hyderabad where shops are lined in every place available for only engineering books. Also they have a famous shop called Gokul chat where the chat was one of the best available in India. She and her pa went to those shops, took a loads of stuff and then went for a lunch outside, enjoyed the meal and then went for shopping in the Big Bazaar, which is very famous in Hyderabad. They did a lot of shopping and went back home later in the evening. Bani was happy that after a long time she got to spend a lot of time with her pa 😊 😛 . She really was looking forward for all the time she could spend with her pa which she missed right from her childhood 😭 . Though Nishikanth tried his best to be with their children, he couldn't afford to spend all the time with them 😭 . Bani saw that most of her friends' parents returned their homes by 6 and they got to spend all their evenings with their father. She remembered all those words of her mother, when she told how when her pa used to come after12 from his job, he would beside their children's bed and caress them 😛 but since they were children, they never used to know all those things. She knew that even her pa missed them, but that was fate which she was accepting 😭 😭 .   

Bani showed her mamma all her shopping and teased her that she was jealous about all her stuff and that she spend the whole day with her pa. Kiran as usual laughed at her daughters innocence thinking y would any mother be jealous of their daughter 🤪 . But she let her daughter tease her as that will make her happy 😊 . She called their brother who was in the hostel and was preparing for his final exams. After he will finish his exams, he will come back home and soon the house will not be having any roof due their fights and all 😉 😉 . After having a long chat with her brother, she handed the phone to her mamma and went to her room for placing all her new things in her cupboard. After doing all her cleaning, she had a good dinner with her parents and slept happily 😊 😊 .

When bani arrived to the stop already irritated by the follower 😡 , she could see that there were many new faces at the stop 😕 . Few girls and more boys were present at the stop. Later she came to know that they were all juniors themselves and one of them was the senior who ragged her at the first day. She called bani again and made her sing. Since bani was prepared, she sang the whole song and went back happily waiting for Sandhya 😛 😉 . The same senior who was friendly the other day came and she wished him as usual. The lady senior told the other senior about bani's singing. The senior, Sairam, called her and made her sing the song again. He was impressed that bani could sing well and then he casually enquired about the other girl i.e. sandhya 😉 😉 . At that very instant sandhya arrived 😉 and was shocked to see the senior 😲 . As soon as she arrived,

Senior: got up at once 😉 and offered her the seat saying, " Good morning mam, have a seat 😉 ."

Sandhya and bani was equally shocked by that behaviour 😲 but soon they remembered the incident last week and got silent 🤔 . Bani was maintaining her silence and was finding it hard to control her laughter seeing sandhya's expressions 🤣 🤣 .

Sandhya on the other hand was shocked beyond her thought and was ready to apologize since she knew if this senior tells the incident to the other seniors, they would play football with her [:D/] 🤣 🤣 🤣 .

Sandhya: Sir...., No sir…please sir…u only sit 😊 😃 …

Sairam: arey…no madam 😃 …u r our junior…we shud offer u our seats in order to welcome u 😉 …please madam have a seat 😉 ….

Sandhya: (god…in wat a situation did I find myself ….) Sir please sir, sorry sir….

Sairam: sorry…no mam 😉 , wat r u speaking, please sit mam and rag us 😉 …

Sandhya: (she knew this was bound to happen 😆 ) sorry sir…it was just…I mean…I was just 😆 …

Sairam: please mam 😈 , come sit 😉 😆 😆 …

Sandhya: she was embarrassed to hell in front of all the other juniors 😳 and was pleading to bani with her eyes.
Bani on the other hand was in a helpless situation both for her friend and as well as her laughter 🤣 🤣 .

Sandhya: sir please sir..sorry sir……I didn't mean it tht way 😆 …

Sairam: so mam, how do u plan to rag us 😆 ….tell us some methods mam 😈 …

Sandhya: no sir 😲 …me and ragging 😔 …I don't know how to rag 😆 …I am so sorry sir ..i..i…i… 😆 😆 😆

Sairam: no mam, please rag me 😆 …unfortunately I am ur senior 😆 😆 😆 and seniors are meant to be ragged 😆 ..so mam, shud I give u my introduction…… 😆

Sandhya: she was embarrassed like anything 😳 and had nthg to speak…she just bowed her head down and stood like tht listening to his words 😔 …

Sairam: common mam, y r u still standing…common mam please do continue 😆 ..

Sandhya: she had nthg to do and hence made a puppy face and acted like she was about to cry 😭 …

Sairam: who saw tht thought oh my god 😲 …now she will cry and…oh no…and hence told…Hey please now don't start crying 😆 😆 …its ok…it was all just for fun 😆 …

Sandhya: who was happy inward 😉 …made a sad face and told, sir I am really sorry sir…I didn't mean it in tht way… 😔 .

Sairam: no its ok…and please don't cry 😉

Sandhya: nodded like a good girl and wiped her tears 😆 .

Bani knew that this was all her trick but she didn't do anything but laugh 😃 😊 . Finally all the 3 became friends and chatted for while till the bus came and then went to their respective classes 😛 😊 . Today bani hated the college because she knew they are going to have a 3hr drawing class and bani hated drawing 😉 because she didn't knew how to draw . But she had no option than to go to the classes.

I know there is no jai in this part 😭 , but friends, upcoming is a nice scene in the drawing class for you 😛 …….

Wait for the next part 😛 …..

Waiting eagerly for your comments and ideas 😛 …….

Edited by kinnu410 - 16 years ago
moonlitnight thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

1st😃

🤣

i love this Sandhya

so Bani had a nice time with her family. soo cute😳

she hates drawing class bcoz she cant draw?? ermm.. does Jai know how to draw??😉 is he gonna teach her?😉 is he? is he???

😆😆😆

nice update. loved it

plz continue soon

Edited by moonlitnight - 16 years ago
kinnu410 thumbnail
Originally posted by: moonlitnight

🤣

i love this Sandhya

so Bani had a nice time with her family. soo cute😳

she hates drawing class bcoz she cant draw?? ermm.. does Jai know how to draw??😉 is he gonna teach her?😉 is he? is he???

😆😆😆

whoa............so many questions......

first of all...conngrats for being first😉

i can understand...

well teaching is smthg which jai knows for sure😉..

well have patience dear and wait for the next part...

Edited by kinnu410 - 16 years ago
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice part....Sandya very funny 😆 😆 😆
Bani hates drawing.....just like me... 😊. So, who's going to help her in drawing class 😉? Maybe Jai.....but I think Jai will do something bad, by tearing or spoiling Bani's drawing (maybe accidently) and Bani will hate hate him more.....how's my prediction??? 😉 but you mention it's going to be a nice scene.....so I think Jai will help her.....correct??

Please continue......wonder what will happen in the drawing class (by the way, I can see that you hate drawing too....am I right ? 😉 😆
kinnu410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: niruba

Nice part....Sandya very funny 😆 😆 😆
Bani hates drawing.....just like me... 😊. So, who's going to help her in drawing class 😉? Maybe Jai.....but I think Jai will do something bad, by tearing or spoiling Bani's drawing (maybe accidently) and Bani will hate hate him more.....how's my prediction??? 😉 but you mention it's going to be a nice scene.....so I think Jai will help her.....correct??

Please continue......wonder what will happen in the drawing class (by the way, I can see that you hate drawing too....am I right ? 😉 😆

whoa..............let me breathe....😆

nice scene indicates a lot of things😉....hope i can fulfill ur expectations😊....

well lets seee how much ur prediction is gng to work😉.....check out in next part😉

i can understand ur excitation😉....will update soon

yeah even i hate drawing.😛..😃..i dont even know to draw a straight line..forget about drawing...i was the worst in my class even worst than the last ranker😭

i am happy that u liked the update...😛

mayurmaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
😆 .. i love the senior and junior parts.. lol.. plzz continue soon.. cant wait for ur next part... and yes i want more JB n next part.. got it.. 😆