Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Xx..uvt..xX

IF-Rockerz

Xx..uvt..xX

Posted: 14 December 2007 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Heyyy all Hug

Thanku to everyone who signed up for Secret Santa!! Going to be lots of fun.. and i mean LOTS!

Alright, so everyone who signed up in my previous post *should* receive a PM from me in no time.. and in it..i will tell u the person you will be secret santa FOR! i.e. the person YOU have to send anonymous clues to and give a present to at the end. At the same time, someone would have received your name, and u will start receiving clues as well Wink

FIRSTLY.. if you signed up and DID NOT receive a PM from me, please contact me ASAP!!

So how will this work? Read ahead! Once you know who you are the secret santa for, start sending clues Big smile How? It's simple.. first remember they must be ANONYMOUS otherwise they will know who you are. Whenever you have a clue to be sent, PM me Xx..uvt..xX with the clue, and who it is for.. i'll do the job for u Wink
DO NOT msg them yourself, otherwise they will know who you are!!

As for the clues.. you can make them as hard as you want! Try not to reveal too much about yourself, but at the same time try not to make it impossible for your person to even come up with a few possible suspects Big smileLOL

This will continue as we lead up to Xmas.. and then you will all reveal yourselves to your partners.. I'll make a post with everyone's partners Wink and each Secret Santa will present their partner with a gift.. it can be anything! Use your imagination Big smile

Your time starts NOW! Have fun! and remember, you can send clues as often as u like.. aim for one every 2 or 3 days maybe!

Enjoy!

~ CFC Dev Team ~

Edited by Xx..uvt..xX - 14 December 2007 at 5:36am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "**Secret Santa - Instructions..READ!**" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Xx..uvt..xX

IF-Rockerz

Xx..uvt..xX

Posted: 14 December 2007 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Ok I've PMed everyone except three.. please do NOT mention here that u havent received a PM otherwise ppl will know u might not be their SS (if theyve already gotten a clue!)

You three ppl who are waiting on knowing ur SS, hang in there.. i'm just working something out! LOL

Also.. MAKE SURE UR PM BOX HAS ROOM Angry i cant mention who.. but ONE of u has a full inbox and i cant PM u Ouch so empty quick! PM me when u have room, u should know who you are Wink

-Chicha-

IF-Dazzler

-Chicha-

Posted: 14 December 2007 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
wait i don't get one part..what the clues have to be about us?..is it like who we are?

-SabzWay-

IF-Rockerz

-SabzWay-

Posted: 14 December 2007 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
How do we know what the person whom we are secret santaing for likes?

preity*zinta

IF-Veteran Member

preity*zinta

Posted: 14 December 2007 at 1:40pm | IP Logged

Let me see if I can help

Originally posted by Lefty.Chicha

wait i don't get one part..what the clues have to be about us?..is it like who we are?

I think you need to give off a few hints about yourself. As Luvneet had mentioned you should send ONE hint per PM and a PM after every 2/3 days to Luvneet.

Originally posted by ~*Miley_Fan#1*~

How do we know what the person whom we are secret santaing for likes?

Um try searching them on the forum slambooks help.

blahblahblahbla

Goldie

blahblahblahbla

Posted: 14 December 2007 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
eekh! i'm excited!

-SabzWay-

IF-Rockerz

-SabzWay-

Posted: 14 December 2007 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
I got my my pm already, can't wait! Big smile

Anjilicious

IF-Sizzlerz