veNt y0uR aNgeR~

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago

this for all of you to write out your anger. explode it all out instead imploding.and i will start :

why is every1 calling mills names?we can't blame the man for behaving this way with prachs..duh if any1 was in his shoes they wud do the same..he is nbot to be blamed but our "sacrificing queen" and her pointless so called "sacrificing".i pity prachi too but she is the one who created the problem!!!which destroyed neev too😭.ayesha just used the opportunity given to her by prachi.omg i m really dumb to expect such things from kekta's heroines.they all are the same.no difference.i m beginning to doubt that prachi is really mute.no body in reality is so flawlessly good.can't she tell mills why she is doing all this and her plans to save his family's dignity.it is mills family and he has a right to know.she didn't even try telling ayesha the truth of her mom's humiliation.i hope ayesha is the first one to know all of the truth about everything and starts to work to bring michi together without any1 knowing.where the hell is sukriti?enjoying her honeymoon is she?hope she also suffers like prachs.i just loved ayesha prachs sisterly chemistry but no kekta had to spoil that too.of course no serial goes on without problems in it but kekta over does it.there might be some miscalculations bcuz i started watching frm when na married.np jodi is different to mp jodi.they r at different levels so no use to compare them..i didn't mean to offend or bash any 1 sangeeta,panchi,shabbir,jay they all are fab actors bcuz they bring out such strong emotions from us.i just wanted to discuss their characters in kymth.i didn't want to stirr up fights between mp fans and np fans and i am really a mp fan.sorry for such a long post.

i made it b4 but ppl were 2 happy and wats happenin now prachi beig thrown out and ayesha's wicked laughter and all so i started it again atleast i guess ppl will have some thing to take out and please no rude words or bashing u ay ator or member

please every1 do participate...😛

Edited by top_of_the_wind - 16 years ago
i hate ayesha ,sukriti & even prachi , prachi shud have told the raaz of sukriti to her husband so their realationship(milind/prachi) wud have been more strong ,

hate sukriti for all her cheap act !!!

don't think that ayesha is gonna become good & help prachi ,this wud never happen !!!!

i hated the way sukriti gave the diplomatic explanation to baba for the innocence of prachi ,she didn't tell baba confidently abt the ritwick raaz ,so right now i hate that cheap lady sukriti from the bottom of my heart ,

the new director of the show is doing a pathetic job !!
i wish anil.v.kumar is back in the show !!!
Ayesha I hate u soo much that if I could see u right now then I will kill u for what u have don to to my lovely MP 😭 😭so Ayesha take this🤬u bitch 😡"sighs"I'm don for now anyway 😆