Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sadaf18 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
I know guys, i cant wait to see humayoon, rajeeve and amna together...and juvi, i dont have geo either but there has to be a way for us to see the drama online...

-sadaf
amreen1409 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
yes hopefully they will post it on Pakstop as they did for Ana...
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG thumbnail
I hope that u ppl get to see it... 😊
Sadaf i think "sun lo na" and "pehchaan" are going to end up being the same serial..we ppl r confusing them i guess..i also heard long back that rajeev and amna have been casted by hamayun in his serial and hamayun is also working in the serial himself... ab i just dont know whether these 2 r different serials or just the same 😕
Ann@ thumbnail
These are two different serials. "Pehchaan" is about a pakistani pilot( Rajeev) and about a model(Aamna).
While, "Sun Lo Naa", is a love triangle between Rajeev, Aamna and Humayun Syeed. Rajeev is a business man (a sober person)and Aamna is a photographer and is more like the character of Sujal in KTH. That's all I know.
Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail
Pakistan main Actors aur actress khatam ho gaye hain, jo in every serial they can bringing Rajeev and Amna! 😕
amreen1409 thumbnail
Ye to abhi starting hai Saba, I just read somewhere that Humayun is looking forward to come in bollywood movies and that too he got an offer from Mahesh bhatt (koyi bhi chalega but y mahesh bhatt?? 😭 )
sadaf18 thumbnail
Humayoon in Indian movies? I think he should stay in paksitan and try to work harder to make lollywood movies a little better...he is the only person who has the petential of doing so...take intehaa for intehaa

=sadaf
Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail
thats crazy. he should work in Pakistan. and make Pakistani Films better

aur uss ko mahesh bhatt hi mila tha! koi makul insaan nahian tha??
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
ewwwwwwwwww

plz tell me itz all a joke...............pakistani actorz shud stay in pak and make lollywood better but dey decide 2 go 2 bollywood instead....and seriously of all pplz y mahesh bhatt....lol maybe hez gonna star opposite meera 🤢 ....eww datz bad

and seriously y dey gotta mix indian and pakistani actorz 2 getha 4?
amreen1409 thumbnail
i feel that too... saare bollywood chale jaaye but at least not him! 😭