Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

My views on JJKN (Page 2)

Daisy Senior Member
Daisy
Daisy

Posted: 31 December 2004 at 10:48am | IP Logged
I agree with you crazyaboutpurab.
Purab's character in the original (Michel) maintained its own charm.No one would have had any objection with Purab if they had kept his character as the original.He should have remained Jassi's friend and never revealed the love in his heart..infact he should have aided the make-over.They unnecessarily butchered his character.

Anyways,we have to look forward..hoping they do some justice atleast to the remaining story.

vishakha Goldie
vishakha
vishakha

Posted: 31 December 2004 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Great retrospective. We should leave this whole Purab or Armaan thing behind. Jo ho gaya so ho gya. Hope to see great episodes and great TRPs in 2005.
PreityGirl Senior Member
PreityGirl
PreityGirl

Posted: 31 December 2004 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

Good Job Anju! u have a great attitude Clapand it was nice to read this post!!Tongue

Morgoth IF-Rockerz
Morgoth
Morgoth

Posted: 31 December 2004 at 12:24pm | IP Logged

Nicely said, Anju. You are definitely more patient than I am in terms of this serial! Smile

Originally posted by crazyaboutpurab

but you know the characters in a show are actually representatives of real people(yeah a bit exaggerated version).........so when you try to piece two and two together it becomes obvious that no justification was given to purab's character.

in real life if something like that happens do you think it can be forgotten as easily as jassi has??In the show purab's name is also not taken..its as if she has deleted the file from her brain........and this is a bit too weird to digest.

anywayz nothing can be done.........even i sometimes wonder.....why they extended purab's character so much if it had no scope!!! 

Agree 100%, Naina! But, no point in wondering anyway - waste of time and effort on our parts. 

*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 31 December 2004 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Thanks everyone!!!  Yeah Mystica--I realize that I although I groan and complain about the show, I really WILL miss it once it's gone in March (or whenever it will end) and that whether we are Purab fans or Armaan fans, one thing is for sure--we are all JJKN fans (even if we don't want to admit it) b/c we are all so very passionate about it WinkWinkWink

Naina--i totally agree with you....the exit was poorly done and I feel like what I watched for 9 months was all wiped away within one episode.  There was no need to introduce his character if it had no scope--however, we are all human and we make mistakes, so I guess we'll have to forgive T & D. Anyway, the fate of the show is out of our control and we can only move on and hope that it will end nicely. 
munizaaa Goldie
munizaaa
munizaaa

Posted: 31 December 2004 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
GOD anjali!!!!!!!! u sound so mature i would be surpised if ur age was below 30.
*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 31 December 2004 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
LOL thanx Munizaa...I'll be 22 this March Tongue
Selina IF-Sizzlerz
Selina
Selina

Posted: 01 January 2005 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Well Said Anjali Clap

Go to top