Posted: 19 years ago

Good Job Anju! u have a great attitude πŸ‘and it was nice to read this post!!πŸ˜›

Nicely said, Anju. You are definitely more patient than I am in terms of this serial! 😊

[quote=crazyaboutpurab]but you know the characters in a show are actually representatives of real people(yeah a bit exaggerated version).........so when you try to piece two and two together it becomes obvious that no justification was given to purab's character.

in real life if something like that happens do you think it can be forgotten as easily as jassi has??In the show purab's name is also not taken..its as if she has deleted the file from her brain........and this is a bit too weird to digest.

anywayz nothing can be done.........even i sometimes wonder.....why they extended purab's character so much if it had no scope!!! [/quote]

Agree 100%, Naina! But, no point in wondering anyway - waste of time and effort on our parts. 

Thanks everyone!!!  Yeah Mystica--I realize that I although I groan and complain about the show, I really WILL miss it once it's gone in March (or whenever it will end) and that whether we are Purab fans or Armaan fans, one thing is for sure--we are all JJKN fans (even if we don't want to admit it) b/c we are all so very passionate about it πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Naina--i totally agree with you....the exit was poorly done and I feel like what I watched for 9 months was all wiped away within one episode.  There was no need to introduce his character if it had no scope--however, we are all human and we make mistakes, so I guess we'll have to forgive T & D. Anyway, the fate of the show is out of our control and we can only move on and hope that it will end nicely. 
GOD anjali!!!!!!!! u sound so mature i would be surpised if ur age was below 30.
πŸ˜† thanx Munizaa...I'll be 22 this March πŸ˜›
Originally posted by anjali308

............. one thing is for sure--we are all JJKN fans (even if we don't want to admit it) b/c we are all so very passionate about it.......

πŸ‘πŸ‘well said Anju....as u said even if we criticise JJKN to its bone, the fact is that we do so because we r so passionate abt it.....personally I find it hard to bring that kind of enthusiasam for any other show....also I look forward to the debates and discussions abt the show....

thanks ides...yeah, I agree with you 100%---the show makes  us laugh, cry, and very angry at times, so we must internally love it since it causes such a stir of emotion from within us. πŸ˜‰

A very rare ocassionπŸ˜†,but Ides,I agree 100% with you.You echoed my thoughts!!

Anjali, you put it all so beautifully across.πŸ‘πŸ‘

No matter what,JJKN has touched us all somewhere and has made all of us emotional and passionate about it. 

Very well said AnjaliπŸ‘πŸ‘.

I love to watch this showπŸ˜›

πŸ‘  Couldn't have said it better Anjali.Kudos.