Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

the_charm thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
By singing songs lol.....we are always singing songs 😆 😆 My friends call me radio.
And we also laugh at each and everything.
damilola thumbnail

HOW LONG HAVE U GOT 😆

d amount of stuff me and my mates get up to in skool

and i get d blame for dem half d time 😕😆[im d cheeky 1]😆

• chat wit boys and rating dem 😆
  • passing notes
  • gossip wen d teacher is teaching
  • play pranks on pple[like sticking'kik me' on dem
  • faking notes from parents dat says we are reli sick so culd we be excused from PE or smtin else
  • locking ourself in d class, den calling the janitor and saying dat d teacher had locked us in 😆- dats is hilarious
  • mimiking d teachers, funny stuff cos they got accent from diffo parts of ireland
  • wen a new sub teacher comes in, we change our names and il be like ' oh miss im rebecca' instead of dammy😆
  • telling d sub teacher dat we dnt speak english' no english' 😆
  • have like a game goin on between all d classes in my year like who can do smtin d most

ohh and dis 1of my all time favorites

wen we have like a test or smtin or wen we dnt wanna go into d class

we'll stick gum or coins in the door, so dat wen the teacher is about to open it, they wnt be able to 😆

and they'll have to call d janitor to come up which will take a long time, cos he'll to do a lot if stuff to get rid of all d junk we've thrown in d key hole 😆

ohh dats is total gass

ohh il miss skool nxt year 😕

-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I usually have fun pulling my friends legs... We get a good laugh out of it.  Sometimes talking about our strengths and weaknesses.  We have fun just making fun of each other. 😆

Originally posted by: kal-el

easy you change all the signs on the boys and girls toilets and then watch the fun 😆

Gosh, Nug have you really done that? That'd be soo embarrassing for them 😳
Mrs.SalmanKhan thumbnail

I always tell everyone, I love School excluding the learning part. lol.

Having fun with ure friends is the best part. we sumtimes start teasing my friend about her crush, bugging the teacher, juss talkingg with the special ones is fun enough. 😳😃

missy6892 thumbnail
We like to have fun at our school by throwing fruit (and other edible objects) at each other and others around us that are with in throwing distance, we dont care who though!
cool_kritz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
we have a lot of fun in our school ....... we play pranks on other students and teachers ..... get scoldings from the teachers and at the same time study hard .... it is so much fun .. gosh i am gonna miss these days after a year .. i am gonna miss the scoldings which i got for being out of the class in the free period then i am gonna miss how we used to hide from our tution teachers who used to teach us in school also .. we were always hiding from them in the corridor .. it was so much fun .... trying to hide and then actually laughing when they scold us..........