Please Welcome our new Mod!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago
Hi Friends!🤗

As you all know, our hard-working viewbie, Manshi has been promoted as a Mod for HP Section! So please congratulate her..👏👏

Here is the link if you wish to see the promotion list - http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=810718

Congratulations Manshi and its been a pleasure working with you, and I hope so it is in the future also.

I have and will always love you,
-Rest of the Dev Team!
Edited by Naughty_n_nice - 16 years ago
congratulation Manshi!!! KUDOZ YAAR! 😊 😃

Congrats yaar!!! 🤗 Love you loads and loads, hope you continue to work harder! 🤗

-Sam
Ahhh Manshi!
Congratzz dude!
You really deserved this!
:D

-Mahak-
YAY MANSHI!!!!! Its a day of surprises and awards for all of us today!!!
Congratulations!!
ya i saw it......congo manshi.....vrrry weldeserved 👏
Congrats Manshi!! very well deserved!🤗

hope ur doing well, haven't talked to you in quite a while now....
Congratsssss Manshi jiiii 🤗🤗🤗 You deserve this fully... ab Mod ban gayi ho... thanks for all your hard work!!

Love, AMmu
Thank you one and all 🤗 🤗 After more than a year I got promoted, so its a big thing for me 😃 I even got 2 General Discussion forums- Advice Corner & Computers. So plz go there and make it active too 😉

With great position comes a greater responsiblity, I am certainly aware about that 😳 At school I have juggle with being the Class Captain and Cupboard Incharge alongwith my top rank in class 😳

I will crtainly try my level best. If u feel I am not giving my best or have some complaint, plz feel free to discuss it with me 😊

Thank u once again 🤗