Leave 4 Prachi, No leave 4 Jay-Article

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 16 years ago

Is he Jaylous?

Ekta Kapoor has given Prachi Desai four days off from Kasamh Se, so that she can concentrate full-time on rehearsing for the Jhalak… finals. But no, no leave for the other Balaji actor, Jay Bhanushali

Back to Section Stories Posted On Thursday, December 13, 2007

Kunal M Shah

The three finalists Sandhya Mridul, Jay Bhanushali and Prachi Desai

In a rare act of lenience, Ekta Kapoor has granted blue-eyed-girl Prachi Desai four days leave from Kasamk Se. Prachi will use her leave period to prepare for the Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa finals. Although Prachi will go ahead with Ekta's full blessings, the other contestant from the Balaji camp, Jay Bhanushali, has unfortunately been refused leave. 

It may be noted that even last week, Prachi got four days off from shooting last week as well. Jay Bhanushali of Kayamath fame, however, has not been given any preferential treatment this week. He will have to manage his rehearsals along with his shooting schedules.

Each finalist (Prachi, Jay and Sandhya Mridul) will perform thrice in the finale: one solo performance, one with the choreographer and one with the judges.

Prachi Desai's mother says, "Yes, she has been given four days off from Kasamh Se by Ekta. She can concentrate on rehearsals from Wednesday to Saturday. However, Prachi has injured her leg as she had a fall in Baroda. She will rehearse only during night time. Last week, too, she was given some days off for the finals."

For Jay Bhanushali, the going is tough. He says, "Balaji did give me a four-day leave last week. However, I haven't been so lucky this week. So, I rehearse in the night from 10 to 4 in the morning. I go home to sleep before reporting to the sets.

My Kayamath unit members give me special treatment and finish my shots first. I just manage three to four hours of sleep. I have to mange in whatever time I get, I guess."

Meanwhile, Prachi Desai says, "Balaji has been extremely encouraging and Ekta has supported me whole-heartedly. I am very thankful to them. They have given me four days off to rehearse. In fact I have been very unwell for two days and I have injured my leg as a table fell on me earlier, but I'm continuing rehearsals.

In fact when Ekta saw me so unwell, she gave me one more day off."

http://www.mumbaimirror.com/net/mmpaper.aspx?page=article&am p;am p;sectid=12&contentid=2007121320071213024959171deedeed2

Edited by *Shruti* - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brown3y3db3auti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks good luck to them!
Prachi looks really pretty in the pic!
cutie4321 thumbnail
sad news..

hats off to jay..

i m hoping ppl will support jay and vote for him like never before..

guys.. please support our eye candy jay..
Lonelydil4u thumbnail
aww jay is brave 3 to 4hrs of sleep r u nuts?.i need alot more then that but baroda?...thats awesome thats my place but its not fair to jay though in a way but lets c who the winner is :)
tweetyangel thumbnail
Jay has averaged less than couple mins in Kayamanth since he started JDJ. For the last couple of weeks he has been barely there. Today I don't even think he had any lines , so comparing his workload to Prachi's is fuuny, where she is front and center in KS.

Kayamath is all about Prachi(the female lead) and Milind 😳 😳   .
srkfan21 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
aww!how mean is tht for my luv jay! 😳
ReemAnshu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Another case of preferential treatment for Prachi. By giving her time only to concentrate on her dance, it goes against Jay. As am employer she should be fair. Both are her employees and at the same stage. With so less time and sleep, I think Jay will struggle since the other 2 have ample time to practice.
Good luck to them both! Poor Jay, even though he is going to have a tough time; hopefully he can pull through with hard work.
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Thats unfair ...Jay too should get some time off as he too is in the finals 😳 ...Now I m sure another debate will arise on this 😆
Dits thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
See?? No bteer proof for Ekta's preferential treatment to Prachi!!