*::Gagan Malik FC!!::DOTW: pg51 MOTW pg52 - Page 2

Posted: 16 years ago

hey all

nice to see u alll here thanx fr joining. 😳

surakshita thanx fr d link.. loved itt.. πŸ˜ƒ

n anku i tried getting d pic but they wont save.. u might wanna try n if u get them then pls can u post here.

Hmm.. fr his birthdayy.. why not we have a HUGE celebration here in his FC.. but sadly he wont see it we gotta think about that..

anyways.. i'll be back..

PS. thanx anku fr telling ppl to make siggs.. appreciate it. 😊

^^ yehh so let;s rockk this FC!!

what do u guys wanna talk about?

Hey all...

Heres his 1st Telly buzz interview😳😳

Gagan Malik ki Pasand

^^Rids just add the link on the main page😊

Do check it out..It has lot of favourite stuff abt him...And well rida i told Gagan abt the FC...He is reli happy😳😳

Im sure he will check IF whnever he gets time😳😳

And yeshh i have askd ppl to make sigs..Will post thm here once i get thmπŸ˜›

Originally posted by ankuhujulover

Hey all...

Heres his 1st Telly buzz interview😳😳

Gagan Malik ki Pasand

^^Rids just add the link on the main page😊 yupp i did. 😳

Do check it out..It has lot of favourite stuff abt him...And well rida i told Gagan abt the FC...He is reli happy😳😳 seriously.. YOU TOLD HiiM.. OMG! im gonna faint soon..πŸ˜† OMG!! u actually told him what did he say about itt?? OMG!! to exciteeedd.. 😳 πŸ˜†

Im sure he will check IF whnever he gets time😳😳 i wish.. maybe then he'll make an account too.. n if he does then will have a BIG birthday bas fr him during feb πŸ˜ƒ

And yeshh i have askd ppl to make sigs..Will post thm here once i get thmπŸ˜› Okiee.. thanx once again. i would also make them with d really HOT pictures of him on his site but they wont save

well preethi what about his fav? sry im really precise πŸ˜† πŸ˜•

Hey sweets sigs made by Kru..For the FC😳😳

I loveeeeeee them...And Rids ...Kru also saved d pics frm d siteπŸ˜•...I wl try else wl ask kru😳

Originally posted by animerocks

Yea Rids i told him😳..He said he s very happy and i guess jab bhi he gets time he wl visit here too😊

Bday bash surely we wl hv...and maybe we hv loads of stuf..hehehehhehehe

pics rids ask *Kruthi* ...she wl tell how to save😳

Edited by ankuhujulover - 16 years ago
Ok I think we should have a Choconut contest in our FC πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜› ...

Achha before everyone thinks I hv gone mad πŸ˜† ..let me tell u about the contest 😳 ..its unique and very funny πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›

See we hv kept our Gagan's nickname as Choconut right 😳 and also his fav ice-cream is choconut 😳

So in the Choconut contest,all Gagan Fans will hv to give at least 5 reasons on why Gagan's nickname has been kept Choconut πŸ˜‰ ..like for example one reason can b because he is extra sweet and hot and bla bla bla πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜› ...The person with the most unique,witty and cutest answers will b the winner and will win a Gagan choconut Siggy πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜› ..The winner can b decided through voting 😳

Animerocks sinse u r the head of this FC,Now its upto u to decide whether we should go ahead with such a contest or not 😳 and ya the contest will b just for fun to make the FC more active πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›
nice idea muma πŸ˜† .
chalo lets go head
hey Rids..One more sig u can add..

@Jyots Lovelyyy contest yaar..Im sure this willl be fun..Loads of fun πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Or shuld we have a swayamvar for Gagan 😳 😳 😳