Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jazz thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Great update Deadly. I really hope that somehow HM helps get Purab and Jassi together, and Nandu becomes friends with Purab. Hopefully all of Arman's plans flop just like this one!!
ahmed316us thumbnail
great update deadly. i really rely on your update, because our indian store manager never gets  serial of JJKN on time. Thanks a lot!!!!!😊.

Cheers,

Ahmed Fazal.
navika thumbnail

You know Nandu and Purab are partners now so i think they will take all the Gulmohur shares. Armaan will be staring and looking at them. Just like he got a heart attack. I will be laughing at that point.

ahmed316us thumbnail
me too, i would love to see thatπŸ˜ƒ
gupta thumbnail
 i totally agree with jazz. I think it will make the serial more interesting to watch. Also i don't care much for armaan sir.
Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 5 Thumbnail + 5

Hi, that was a good update. Armaan keeps on trying, but also keeps on failing. Well, i guess he deserve that. Thanks, Princess 😊

kanchi thumbnail

-Arman Devta is making lots of mistakes and will be making a lot if he takes anymore advise from Raj Danav.πŸ˜ƒ

-Arman Devta should not have challenge Purab Mahadev if he opens his teen netra and definatly,he is going to be Vasma.
-Abb mei yeah Apsara Jassi ka kya batau???She is too busy dancing around her Arman devta.
-Nandu Naradmuni has done a great job joining IFH.
-Billu Tarkasur is not doing good by hiding  Purab Mahadev Letter. I think he is the first one to be Vasma when Mahadev finds out.
-Malika Menaka and Pari Urvasi, they are also busy dancing around the Devtas and danavs in so called Gulmohor Heavan.
-Aryan Rawan is always busy sneaking.Abb lanka tah jaladiya,Gulmohor ko kya karega, Ram Jane.
-Well we all need Mate's( i mean mothers) to guide us. So Bebe and Amrit are the Bonus track for tht.

Well i think this Maha-Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin will mke a history( Actaully it is already) like Ramayan And Mahabharat.πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by kanchi - 19 years ago
ritu thumbnail

hey guys do u think nandu will continue to work with purab because jassi is definetely going to give him dosti kas waasta.

ritu

ritu thumbnail
what will purab do next ? seems it works out this time.
Tindae thumbnail

Good episode. Nandu for once making a positive decision. Jassi was so rude to him I am glad he is taken a job with IFH. Jassi never listens to

anyone and this will be her downfall.

As for Purab he is a man of integrity and ethics.

Last night I felt Armaan loves Jassi by his behaviour and the looks he was giving her as for  Jassi she is deewani , I don't see her staying away from him for too long.

By the way I wish they take away the title song. I really liked Jassi in

the gardens with Armaan.

Aryaan has sown seed of doubt in Mallika's brain, all security is start over again.